Somewhere, in an alternate universe...

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, there's a GameStop employee that is simply thanking the customer for shopping at GameStop and wishing them a great day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eXP2vrTXZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And eventually they'll be fired for not selling enough pre-orders, since GameStop being run by a bunch of hacks is a universal constant.

I stopped going there because of that shit. Went there once a while ago, already knew what I was after, and as soon as I walked in the clerk came up to me with a tablet and asked for my account info so he could check if I had any coupons and shit available and that was the last straw.

>assuming universal constants apply to an alternate universe

How come no one has an autistic fit When they're asked if they want to upsize at their favourite Family Restaurant

because the waitress isnt fired if i say no so she doesnt push it the whole time im there

For what it's worth, I work at Gamestop. Every single employee hates that shit as much as you do. Believe it or not, we recognize that we are the annoying fuck that we wouldn't want talking to us if we were in a store. Gotta get paid, yo.

also, saying "personal information" like your phone number is your credit card info, come on now

They actually do if they don't ask "do you want fries with that"/offer upsize/whatever their new special item that week is.

Not sure what it's like everywhere else, but the big franchises here refuse to list the prices of individual burgers, they only advertise meals.

I think the important part is that the cashier's job does not depend on whether or not you upsize.

maybe you should re-read my post friendo

I love bragging about the Gamestop in my town

>Old man who used to code Atari games in his mom's garage is the manager
>Couple of young guys who always look happy to be there
>Girl who actually plays video games and isn't an obnoxious gamer girl

The only two employees I hate are some douchebag who tries way too fucking hard to push pre-orders on you and the girl who IS an obnoxious gamuurrrr gurrrl who does that "oh yeah I used to love playing hyper mario on my sega playstation" shit all the time.

Shame it's probably gonna get axed in the Gamestop purge. Hope I can pick up my Splatoon preorder first.

happens almost each time
>take adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister to gamestop few times a month so i can buy her 3DS and vita games
>a lot of them getting cheaper and cheaper
>she walks in
>nerds just stare for a bit
>have difficulty approaching her with automated, "can i help you?" question
>sperg out even more when she does have question
>buying game
>face of, "who is this guy she's with and why is he buying games for her"
>difficulty asking if there's anything she wants to pre-order
>the usual "oh, this game is great" when rining up games
>told her to ask them, "oh, you've played it too?" beforehand
>"n-no but i've heard it was good in reviews"
>more sperging in general until she walks out
it's fun, but i honestly kind of feel bad for them. some of the female employees have trouble too sometimes. you should see her when she goes on mic once in awhile. she triggers all the boys in both "good" ways and bad and they don't even know how she looks like + the fact that she's pretty good

>Unwashed peasants shopping at GameStop

Copy that.

>i want to fuck my sister

go for it OP no judgements here

we've always been very close and we've already done some stuff before. we're not too proud, but we get by more than fine. we even watched oreimo together and are watching eromanga sensei now

good luck user

hope you dont end up like that guy whos parents called the fbi and ran away from home

kek what happened? first time even hearing about it

i dont have the pasta but the gist of what happened was that his parents found out he was watching oreimo with his blood related younger sister, and his parents found out what oreimo was about and put 2 and 2 together.

>FBI for animu
that's rich

She's going to leave you for black cock one day. She knows her body was made for it and she will move into the ghetto with Tyrone so all his friends and male family members can pound her tight slit as they grab onto her vagina bones.

sorry, she doesn't like blagg peeble

What kind of stuff

>wears soft little shorts and tank top
>lie on stomach with plump little rump slightly raised in the air for me to dryhump, grind, etc while firmly grasping onto her chest
>sometimes clothes come off
>do it unti i cum all over the both of us
>pleased to see what i've done
>turns head over, start kissing in same position
>rub and grope her while kissing until she finishes
better than actual sex. will post again if necessary. we have to drive home right now

>have random fuckwits call you
>it's nothing personnel

your job is getting to you, it's not okay user

nice

Nice.

nice

Beautiful !

keep it up and fuck her hardcore

>go to pick up a game from gamestop
>game was recently released
>clerk rings up my purchase and grabs the preorder bonus for me even though I didn't do that
>figure they made a mistake and don't want them to get in trouble or something, so I thank them but tell them I didn't preorder it
>"It's alright, we've got lots. Don't worry about it."
>I say okay, and jokingly ask if she's got any other free shit I can have
>she pauses for a second to think, then opens a drawer and gives me a bunch of little pins and shit for other games
>I don't even want them but am impressed anyway
>buy their $3 game warranty just because the clerk was cool
>go home and enjoy game

fucking gamestop

that's illegal love

That must be the same universe where I could run into a Kohl's to grab a pack of socks without being asked if I want to sign up for a credit card three times

im assuming youre a pedo and youve just confessed to sexual assault

>buy Automata two months back
>just paid for my shit and left
>buy Bloodborne a few days ago
>"are you a member"?
>nah
>pay for my shit
>leave

Last time I went I walked to the back, picked up Prey, went up to the counter, then had like a 2 minute exchange with the guy when he's like you have a power up card? I was like nope. He's like would you like to sign up for one? I was like no thanks! And then he's like, oh really man? Because you know you'd have a ton of points saved up by now if you would have had a power up card for the last year and you could get all kinds of free stuff. I'm like uh huh. And he's like, yeah man, and you know you'd get money off on this game if you sign up today. And I'm like, yeah I know. And he's like, you have a card for your grocery store? I'm like no I don't. He's like oh, I guess you just like spending more money for stuff then haha!

Did you say "Thats right pal, but never for your mother"

I'll get him next time. jk i'm never going back to that fucking store

Must I remind all of you that he's posted about here before and that he's Asian? Fucking disgusting chink taking advantage of his white step sister and you're all encouraging it. She should be out partying and hooking up with black guys instead of haning out with her limpdick chink brother

She's 18 unfortunately

RICED

top fucking kek

>asian
Fukken kek literally oreimo

Dude, fuck off samefag. This kind of thing shouldn't be encouraged. He's depriving her of having a life just so she can be his little waifu.

nah i'm the one in the middle, obviously you are jealous.
she has a life with her brother now, not with you cuck
kek

Mine has a big titted annoying gamergurl who is absolutely unlikeable and a bitch.

I told my kids to rearrange games from non matching sections cause were a family of assholes.

Fuck that place

sup reddit

Not Reddit. I'm a professional writer. I can't unlearn my spacing habits. Been here since 2 years before 300 came out.
Tldr I fucked your mom and your room is filthy. Clean that shit up boy

don't conform to the reddit-tier meme that

this spacing is reddit only

it's a meme made by retarded redditors who turned this into a shit nu version of Sup Forums

>depriving her of having a life
but we go to japan and korea once a year for our family business and she loves it. i wish you could see her enjoying herself in nipland like her animu characters do. i also buy her cute school girl cosplay uniforms there so she can wear around the house and literally looks like some blonde animu girl. she buys clothing in both countries and they seem as if they were made just for her

Makes sense. This place used to be pure joy for me. It turned to shit around when undertale came out. Still not recovered yet

ya whatever fag go tell someone who cares

You guys have a nice drive back?

Is it the same universe that Sega wins the console war?

yeah, no traffic around this time

>local GameStop is owned by a bro from high school
>Neither himself or any of his employees have ever once tried to upsell me on a single thing
>He gives me a free copy of game informer and left over tshirts/preorder bonuses that aren't claimed every time I go in.

Fucking GameStop.

Any cute stories of her while you guys were there?

>Every single employee hates that shit as much as you do

youtube.com/watch?v=9eXP2vrTXZ8

>in nipland
>small yokohama hotel
>friend usually books us here because near his house+manga/anime/game/CD/DVD -- not book off -- shop nearby open until 2AM
>unpacking
>jokingly tell her she should get some white cotton pantsu like animu girls wear
>next day; morning
>shows them to me while wearing them
>she actually went and bought some when she went shopping with our friend's gf
>she actually prefers them now; bought different colors and designs
it was a fun day. we got a bunch of tasty stuff and spent the night in that shop until it closed

My local GameStop is actually great. The head nigger is this guy who has his name on one of the dog tags in MGS2. I lost track of time, bought some Magic cards and pulled a Polluted Delta because this guy just decided to stay late and shoot the shit with me for a few minutes.

Kys

the argument for incest is literally muh feels

pls take me with you guys. i'm a cute girl too and you could have both of us ;)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I had to move out of my small town for work. The gamestop there was rad. They'd check you out and not try to sell you anything.

The ones close to the city suck ads. Idk how many times they've tried to shill some strategy guide or rewards card.

Stop. He's a disgusting chink and will only take advantage of you then post about you here.

FIRED

kek this has to he b8. no one is this much of a faggot

but i like asian boys who take care of their sisters and i wanna be taken care of too (´・ω・`)

I started reading this while my pants were on. I read it a second time with her pic open in irfran view while thnking of her vagina bones and I soiled my pants. Is this okay Sup Forums? I had no time to take them off. They're just sweatpants btw and I'm wearing no underwear.

wtf was this thread?