Sell a game with a webm

Sell a game with a webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P8bv_LBeSvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in b4 horizon shills

Shoot the glowing weak point on a horse that looks annoying to control and have the boss die in one hit

I'll pass friend

wtf I love Zelda now

Okay, I know everyone goes with the "xD I didn't know you could do that in this game, lol so cool" meme, but that was pretty cool.

You clearly didn't understand the webm...

Just seeing that makes me want to play again

You hold metal weapon to charge up an attack when it's thunder and hit boss weak point and it dies instantly. How many times does that same enemy show up in the game to begin with.

the fact that the camera isn't facing the stalnox right as lightning hits is pretty weak

Isn't that just every webm thread? or have we decided to just admit were all shills

buy discjam!!!!!!!!! but if youre on pc youll want to wait until the crossplay patch!!!!

this webm got me to buy gravity rush remastered + 2

I never even encountered that enemy.
Holy shit Horizon: Zero Dawn shills are the worst.

I see its still really easy to get waifufags to buy a game

The boomerang was attracted to lightening and it he threw it at the right moment so the lightening would strike the boomerang at the same moment the boomerang hit the enemy, dealing a shit ton of damage, it's like that scene in back to the future.

Fun little game for what it was

Not quite. What's happening is that when there's a storm out, lightning will hit metal gear. There's a visual that warns you when you're about to be hit by lightning, that's the electricity sparking on the sword. Link is throwing the sword at the monster so that the lightning hits the sword and the monster right in its weakspot. This isn't the normal way to beat it, its actually pretty innovative

oh, so its like that arcade disc game but boring

i think ill just stick to windjammers cause im not a faggot

When I look at the list of overworld bosses I see different colored rocks, big orc with different skin color or skeleton, and rarely sandworm from no man's sky.

How is this supposed to make me want to play the game?

Too bad you didn't post one of the endless webm's where assets pop in

There's only two of them in the game.

sorry i like unique enemies that are actually different with unique models not 7 enemies that are slightly modified and treated as different enemies.

There's at least 3 stalnoxes in the game user

Nice work there user

You guys didn't even understand the best part of it.
Stalnoxes do not die if you simply hit them while the eye is attached to the head. You actually need to remove the eye from the head to deal the final blow. You can see in a few fractions of a second that the bar doesn't go out all the way, there's a tiny bit left.
The eye is plucked out along with the boomerang and when the lightning strucks it deals a ton of damage but it's actually the fire that deals the final blow.

Came for the children, stayed for the writing.

>metal dinosaur
>metal dinosaur
>metal dinosaur

is this titanfall?

Okay, OP. You start.

It's a shame windjammers became a meme game that people like to pretend theyve always been a huge fan of because disc jam is an improvement in every way.

Fuck that's even more neat

>Came for the children
no shit ya criminal

Titanfall 2, yeah

you forgot one
>white male

There's actually 8 in total. Some are well hidden while others are in plain sight.
Search for big skeletons during the day and mark the spots, they usually hold pretty good weapons.

You've convinced me, this VN seems hilarious. What is it called?

Need healing.

there aren't any metal dinosaurs in breath of the wild

what the fuck

>Came for the children

youtu.be/P8bv_LBeSvY

For those that have a choking fetish.

Here's a pile of rocks. Let's change the color of the rocks four times and call them all unique bosses.

Game?

Just ordered my switch! Thanks for this image!

My bad, they are actually 10. I forgot the ones inside and near hyrule castle.

> Those trees popping in
> People actually bought this trash

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Is it possible to do a kick only run of Dark Messiah of might and magic?

first time I hear either name.
I meant air hockey.

Unteralterbach

>No MH
I was expecting a GOTCHA BITCH moment at the end

The games called real life maybe you should all try it

what the fuck i'm 80 hours into the game and have never found that boss

>Dragon's Dogma is the coolest one
>Its also the one I liked the least
Fucking why?

>Australia
>"Life"

You sure did.

False advertising. Playing as a caster in DD is boring dogshit unless you just want to watch flashy effects.

>tree pops in
GAME RUINED 0 / 10

>you can actually lift up pebblits
>they explode if you hold them upside down for too long
It's neat as fuck.

No there's a few bosses you can't avoid. You can sure as hell kick more then that webm though

I just looked this up, and apparently they have elemental differences. So if I run into an Ice variation I'll have to warm up its body by using a fire element item and that way I'll be able to climb it and attack its weak point, and then there's lava variations and etc.
Didn't know this, this sounds fucking neat, I was on the fence about this game but now I just ordered a switch, thanks!

The beginning is such a snore fest that's why

It annoys me that the game has 3 classes to chose from at the start and the mage class is down right awful to start with, if you're going to make these classes at least have them equally enjoyable

And another one, just because.

im still waiting for the good gameplay to pop in

Can you actually park anywhere now or does it still explode if you land somewhere the game doesn't deem safe?

That was a nice combo

What are you on about! All these webm's of this woman flying through the air made me want the game so much!!!

Does it get better later on? I barely played this game and the beginning was so painful I stopped early on. Like, I get that the start of a game can be slow paced but this was just ridiculous.

This is fucking cool

I own dragons doggo on PC but haven't played it yet. Anything I should know or do going into it to make it better? Mods or starting gear or something?

Another thing. Did people actually enjoy the melee combat of Skyrim?

oh man how empowering

wait you can do that in ff15? Why is everyone shitting on it?

False advertising, lightning does shit all to enemies and it didn't even hit him so it obviously just glitched out instead.

I can't imagine it's even possible to enjoy that melee combat.

Because the game isn't good.

this is some .5x A press type shit

What is this some sort of mmo?