ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FIB AND CARAMEL ARE NOT WELCOME

KOJIMA HAS TWEETED A MAJOR HINT, FOR THE FIRST TIME. HERE IS A TOY REPRESENTING NORMAN REEDUS ON THE LEFT, MADS IN THE MIDDLE, AND HUEY ON THE FUCKING RIGHT

DEATH STRANDING IS MGSV-2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO. FORGET CHAPTER 3, WE GOT A NEW STORY ON OUR HANDS

I was thinking of rewatching Hannibal and now I might

Those are part of the Hannibal toys aren't they? There's no Huey toy, so what the fuck is going on? Did Shinkawa mod a toy for him? What's Huey's relation to Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus? What the fuck is going on?

I'm not buying this ruse shit, but this doesn't make sense. This is probably the first time he tweeted something directly related to MGS, by himself.

Please stop. They're going to show up

It's one of the new figures.

>kojima games in current year

KOJIMA JUST TWEETED THIS NOW. I CANT STOP.

That's what I'm asking myself

It's a great series, check it out. Kinda gets iffy on S2 to be honest

These are fucking disgusting

>mfw DS has no relation to MGSV

Can't wait for theory crafters to kill themselves. 2018 can't come soon enough.

>Eli's face
That's just older liquid 's head pasted on Eli's body. They didn't even try to make it look like a kid

God these are ugly

>9:11

WTF

>Quiet
Is this real?

>It's real
Coincidence, just a coincidence

That's Will Graham you fucking idiot

Left is the fucking autist main character of the Hannibal tv show you fucking dork

I want that California Raisin Skullface.

The rest are awful

This. I'm wondering at this point if DS has relation to the little trailer for his new studios logo with the spaceman skeleton, given the black hole shit on Reedus' tags

>left is reedus

you're retarded

DD and the Parasite are okay

Everything else is what the fuck tier

>nonpassable tranny Quiet
>Kevin Nash circa 2015 Ocelot
>20 year old Liquid
>Smirkface

I was about to type the exact same damn response

xD omg y is he typing in all capitals this is so funny lol im gonna fit right in here on Sup Forums

These are shit.

Skull Face and Quiet are specially terrifying.

Not him but He represents those characters as the actors. He mentioned on Twitter he replaced the Lego work he did for directing cutscenes with that. Since there isn't a Norman toy, he uses that actor's toy instead

That said I don't think there's a ruse op. Calm down

Sahelanthropus head/shoulders looks nicely modeled but the awful body lets it down

>I'm to gay for faggy pop vinyls

>5 / (1)6 / (1)7

>58 retweets
>(1)69 replies
I swear this shit writes itself.

Man on Fire looks as if Ashens already went through it.

Oh shit my bad

I appreciate he chose Huey to stand directly by Hannibal and Will's character. Those two are one of the greatest characters in history and Huey is just a couple of steps below them. He should be very proud.

Let it go already

Yeah, that one is really confusing. I get wanting the keep the body to match the other figures, but if you've already gone to those lengths with the head and radar dome why not go all the way?

Is Kojima autistic?
>plays with legos
>gets obsessed with a handful of people
>has no concept of time or money
>wanted big medic to be autisticly quiet to seem cool

here we go

>Tfw2 inteligent to funko pops.

Fucking japanese moot

If they went through the same effort for the body than what they did with the head, it would be an okay mini figure, but they like to be as cheap as possible and stick to their shitty basic mould

>Taking this long to realize

It's that one black guy from the matrix but it represents Idris Elba

I'm still wondering why Norman would have a vehicle crushing him though

Yes he is. See

> 3 pvc figures
> three
Chapter 3 lads

unironically LOL

It looks more like Obama

There's no chapter 3 though. I'd believe a new story than a small chapter 3 update

>2 figures wearing glasses
>2
from Fox 2 phantoms were born

WHY DOES ELI LOOK LIKE A GROWN ASS MAN

>mfw DS turns out to be Silent Hills
>And it's in the same universe as MG: Survive

DEEPEST
LORE

Mantis looks cute

HOLY SHIT!

Look at Quiet.

Jesus fucking Christ that's hilarious

>9:11pm

You cheeky gook

FUCKING CONFIRMED YOU PLAY AS A GROWN LIQUID ON DEATH STRING IS MOTHERFUCKING HAPPENING LADS GET IN HERE.

Kojima is an autistic 14 year old
>"Le super mysterious and encrypted game" wow so pseudo intellectual of him
>Acts like he's going to become a Hollywood writer if he makes Hollywood writing games
>Also hasn't made a single good game since MGS3

Hope his stupid fucking game with "cool" Hollywood actors flops and he becomes an irrelevant hack again

>Huey
>walking on legs

YOU FUCKING WHAT?

I wonder if he does this shit intentionally to make the autists go crazy

He said in an interview with Gregg Miller 3 months ago that he keeps leaving hints in his trailers and tweets for fans to figure out what's going to happen

The fact even KJP Twitter made the first tweet saying the game has just begun shows they're intentionally fucking with people. A while ago they tweeted a series of retro commercials and pointed out to a section of the video that had the following

>Donald Anderson
>Kenneth Miller
>1974
>Commercials with the MGS font
>Blade runner
And more

>death stranding is an alternate world where Huey isn't crippled
>he leads humanity into a new space age
>he discovers black hole warp travel bullshit
>some humans get bullshit powers from it
>aliens
I FIGURED IT OUT

>Huey doesn't cry about his legs and ends the world
Typical Huey

in b4 Yong yea makes an analysis

Better than Pop figures at least.

hi.

Also: Told you so.

post yfw you realize a delusional tranny told you so

pic related, it's my face when you realized I told you so

I'm a behavioral psychologist that works with people on body language. Mads and Huey are touching hands, therefore they're friendly and know one another. Notice how close they are and how far the other dude, who's supposed to represent Norman even though he isn't Norman, is. Seems like we will be going toe to toe against mads and huey

>norman reedus on the left

but that's will graham

See

No, you're both literally fucking idiots.

See:

Mads and the Baby Doll.

Del Toro and Norman (represented by Will) inside the Womb.

It's Trailer 2, idiot.

Will = Norman

Mads = Mads

Huey = ..FIB?

Quiet looks like Brianna Wu

OOPS

See:
this person fucked it up by posting that image so now I can't. :|

LMFAO

>quiet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oldie but a goodie.

Now this time it's real.

Season 1 and 2 are great but holy fuck they dropped the ball so hard on 3. When I heard that asian bitch drop the quote about snails travelling the world I wanted to fucking kill myself.

You're right, it doesn't have relation to MGSV because it's Silent Hills. Can't wait to see YOU btfo soon enough.

Caramel, fuck off. It's not Silent Hills.

Ludens has literally been confirmed as The Boss if you've been paying attention.

Stop being a parrot.

>"action game like uncharted"
>silent hills
even if it's silent hills it's just gonna piss people off

Man you're daft if you can't see the comparisons between PT and the Death Stranding trailers, not to mention Donna Burke and other people close to Kojima have been pushing the ruise cruise along too, including Geoff. KOJIMA PULLED THE EXACT SAME SHIT FOR MGSV PEOPLE

Great the tranny is here to ruin another thread.

P.T. is also MGS.

Lisa = The Boss.

Norman = Jack.

It's not hard to understand if you weren't an idiot.

Where did Jack shoot her?

Oh yeah..

You're an embarrassment, OP.

Eye for an eye.

P.T. is all about his guilt over killing her.

Which is why it's LIKE Silent Hills, but not.

Heck, both Lisa and The Boss both were shot and had a baby cut out of them. You'd have to be an idiot not to see the parallels.

Thats not Norman Reedus, thats the main character from the Hannibal TV show, Will Graham.

> Donna Burke and other people close to Kojima have been pushing the ruise cruise along too

> Lori Alan confirms it's a prequel featuring The Boss.

BTFO

Jack didn't shoot the Boss in the womb you fucking idiot, she got shot during WW2

Well at least they're not funkopops.

... The picture shows her with a bullet hole in her eye you fucking idiot.

Not talking about the one to the womb.

Look where the gun is pointed. Her Right Eye.

I just want a prequel where we play as Liquid before MGS1. Is that so much to ask?

that doesnt confirm shit, either way I DO believe that MGS is going to continue and there WILL be a prequel. However I think Death Stranding isn't it

THIS IS MY DESIGN

And that's where you'd be wrong.

"Death Stranding" is literally referencing all the soldiers that washed up on a beach and died during D-Day.

Idiot.

>people pretending to still have faith.

LISTEN. He's doing this shit on purpose. He is casting allusions to both Silent Hills and Metal Gear Solid to throw everybody off as to what the project is. Perhaps in fact, it's both Silent Hills and a new Metal Gear Solid, one on the Fox Engine and one on the Decima engine.

Death Stranding will be revealed to be connected to SH and MGS at E3

Back in 2010:

“The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo. If I mess up, I’ll probably have to leave the industry.”

“However, I don’t want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It’s been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it’s just one person. For a start, it’s good,”

The ally he is talking about is Geoff Keighley, and since then he has brought more and more people on his little crusade for tricking his audience

I would byy a funk over that any day. Stop trying to go against the grain for the sake of it

Holy shit

You might be right

Show benis

I am right. I'm always right. I was right about MGSV even though everybody knew it.

you feel it too dont you?

"Listen Konami i got this 10 year plan it will be kino as fuck trust me senpai"

I've been rooting for you FIB. But you should still see a shrink. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I had to see one for my clinical depression. You have a mental condition. I say this from a place of love