Bloodborne 99% confirmed

>Bloodborne 2 is '99 percent' certain to be shown at E3 2017, says Ori dev

>According to this developer, Bloodborne 2 will be announced and shown at E3 2017. Let's hope so! Who wouldn't want to see a sequel to one of 2015's best games.

thoughts?

reddit is gonna love these news

Spring? As in next fucking month?

nobody said spring

>Ori dev

how would he know?

Please no I don't want another Dark Souls 2.

He's a Bloodborne fag

goddammit.

call me a misoneist but im not down to see BB get milked with pointless sequels like DS.

>Who wouldn't want to see a sequel to one of 2015's best games.
most people seem to
but that's not what this speculative title will be

>From Software game's sequel
>must be totally shit like DaS2!! xD
you guys are fucking morons

BB wouldnt even exist without from not milking the formula

>There will never be a BB2
It's probably for the best it would not be as good.

Ori didn't even come out on a Sony console why would the dev have insider knowledge?

>Bloodborne by the B team

pottery

False, it would exist either way due to refining an already working system. DS3 is milking.

Bloodborne is the most overrated game on Sup Forums.

As someone who's an actual fan of the whole franchise that didn't start with Bloodborne and then pretend I'd played DeS and rank it high: here's a better look:

Including ALL DLC:

DaS2 > DeS >> DaS >>> DaS3 > Bb

Before you rush to respond in your retardation, just remember:

• PVP is a weak point in the series but Dark Souls 2 SotFS has the best online experience of any game when it comes to Co-Op and PVP

• More people have pretended to play Demon's Souls than maybe any other game on this board. Most of those people started with Bb.

It'd be the 6th goddamn Souls game. Give it a rest.

Here, take it.

You are right, BB's story is complete shit

Reddit: the opinion

They better have a 60FPS version for PS4 Pro owners

Do you seriously think that the same From studio can make two games in one year?

I want that daughter

Sony japan is A team

No it goes
Demon's Souls:Good
Dark Souls: Shit
Dark Souls 2: Good
Bloodborne: Shit
Dark Souls 3: Shit

mfw watching bloodborne 2 trailer for the first time

This, they're the primary reason why The Old Hunters is the best expansion of all.

>we may get more great games
>Sup Forums gets upset

but why?

what else are we supposed to do

>DaS2 was shit had filled with rehash
>DaS3 was okay but 100% rehash
>wanting another rehash

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

How can it be a great game when it's a forced sequel developed in less than one year?

I started with DaS, then Demon's, Then Das2, BB, and DaS3.

I rate:
Das>BB=DaS2>DeS>DaS3

I don't get why'd anyone get exited over such unimportant videogame when things like RDR2 are coming

>I started with DaS
no need to read the rest

>RDR2
see you in fall 2020

>muh proofs XDD

fuck off russian

see you in never ever

I have platinumed every souls game, and played every souls game on release.

Bloodborne is by only the others souls game, but it's not a terrible game. Bloodborne should only be played by someone who has played the other souls games to death and are just desperate for Feces color. The Old Hunters is nothing special. If you are a Bloodborne purist, you will probably let it to the Holy Grail Dungeon.

>says ori dev

wait the indie dev behind ori and the blind forest? what the fuck kind of source is that? would you believe toby fox if you tweeted saying that half life 3 is confirmed?

holy shit is that what the game actually looks like? feels fucking good to be a pcbro if true

>maxresdefault

Is Bloodborne overrated?

except that no dev has said in these past 15 years that there'll be HL3

the ori dev is actually related to Miyazaki

You will never know.

what the fuck is this language you are speaking

bwahahahah

you think Sony would allow for downgraded visuals just for 60 frames?

Yes in the same way DS1 is overrated. With that said both are damn good games, fans just blow it out of proportion

DS2 is the best game I've ever played

>implying a motion blur screenshot is truly representative

Console will never, NEVER hit PC levels of quality, but BB is better than this cap would have you believe. If nothing else, you probably have a friend you can watch play to see how it runs.

>ds2
>best

{you} don't even deserve it

>DS2 is the only game I've ever played

>have a friend
kek

>June
>Spring
?

>no gear variety
>no build variety
>linear ass world
>shit characters compared to DS1
>shit lore compared to DS2
>spammy ass combat with no strategy
>spammy enemies that just spam spam spam spam spam
>edgy art style instead of elegant dark fantasy
>bosses are nothing but generic humans or generic werewolves, no variety
>runs at like 26 fps
>too easy
>40% of playtime is load screen
>shit pvp
>shit coop
>covenants are shit
>shit weapon upgrade system
>shit chalices

(you)

the first 20 days of june are still spring, amerifat

Bloodborne is fucking garbage and all of those are objective facts.

Didn't play the game: the post

>believing rumors

DeS DaS and DS2 are all amazing games, no one is better then the other.

Bloodborne and DS3 are awful, awful games. They don't compare to any of the holy trinity.

remember project beast ;p

Not him but how so? I could grant you the Lore and characters and the exaggerated loading screens percentage, everything else is true, Especially Chalices.

>replying to pasta

>mfw someone posts a quote from some article someone made of a neogaf post some other retard made

that was much more substantial than this.
We had a trailer.

No you

(You)

>Bloodborne is fucking garbage and all of those are objective facts.
>Kill yourself

>please reply to the pasta I post in every thread, not me by the way

All we had were some shitty leaked screenshots. Only at E3 did we finally get a trailer.

I can already feel it coming

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEMBER BLOODBORNE 1?

But From killed Dark Souls so they need something new to milk to death

I really hope they never make a second Bloodborne. It wouldn't even make sense to have it and there's no way they could possibly make a better one.

No one bought BB though, despite how much it's talked about on Sup Forums.

The exact moment that confirmed for me that Bb was trash

>It wouldn't even make sense to have it and there's no way they could possibly make a better one.

Same with Dark Souls and they did anyway and we all know how that ended.

Seriously fucking HALO 5: BLACKED sold more.

How so?

Wasn't Miyazaki done with Soulsborne after DS3?

There was plenty left unexplained with dark souls though. Bloodborne's story totally wrapped everything up. There's no way to make a second one unless they totally fuck the story or make something boring and unrelated.

Hillary Clinton was '99 percent' certain to win the election.

BB might as well be la mulana for how accessible and normie friendly it is compared to nu-halo

>Labels BB as the most overrated game in the series and claims to be an actual fan of the series
>Puts DS2 on the fucking pedestal

>another three years of teenagers posting "Bloodborne is the most Lovecraftian media ever made" all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Original Battlefront III was at 99% too

>people actually pretend to have played DeS

for what purpose?

Would love a bb2 but its never gonna happen.

>There's no way to make a second one unless they totally fuck the story or make something boring and unrelated.

So Dark Souls 2.

You don't need to explain everything, as a writer you need to acknowledge your limits, tell your story and be done with it. Anything more than that is milking and it's fine everyone loves money but Dark Souls 2 and 3 is your result.

This may come as a shocker, kiddo but you're one of the youngest people on the site. Underage, most likely. People older than you have played other stuff.

>Ori dev

Xbox exclusive confirmed?

June isn't in Spring where I'm from either, but that doesn't mean it's not Spring in June SOMEWHERE in the world. Why do Americans have so much trouble understanding that they're not the only people on Earth?

>people said bloodborne threads would die out a month after release
>2 years later, we still have daily threads
>meanwhile, dark souls 2 and 3 threads are deader than their online community
>bloodborne 2 will only continue to keep bloodborne threads alive
>soon, the soulsborne fanbase will be purged of non-sonyfags since their games will be completely irrelevant and outdated

Feels good to be winning.

Which is funny, considering FROM funneled a lot of people from DaS2 mid-development to finish BB

DS2 was totally different setting and story though. It was only tied to the first game by a few threads of technical continuity.

>muh
>proofs

you cant be fucking serious

you know what, yeah evidence is stupid, let's all believe what we want to how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real xDDDD

By the end of BB literally every important person in the world of BB is dead. There is literally nothing left to tell, so it's going to be some stupid shit like
>hurp hurp you are a Ranger and your job is it to go to Dharnem and figure out the secrets of the Curing Church and the Great Blood, lots of time passed and shit but everything is kinda the same :^)
No thanks

The /vg/ general is also still alive, it has the same IP count of the Dark Souls general.