>play skyrim
>user TAKE OUT THE TRASH
>ok
>pause the game
>take out the trash
>mommy made tendies since I was a good boy
>keep playing sky's rim with my belly full of yummy tendies
Sux 2 bi a nerd I guess.

This shit reminds me of the spoilt brat in one of the later series of Arby 'n the Chief. Good times.

Are you 12?

>Be le me
>playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfareâ„¢
>mfw first and best fps ever made
>feels good man xd

>not just quitting the game and lowering your w/l by .001
>not just going afk in a dark corner of the map and letting your team carry you
>not enjoying time with your dog for the few years you'll have with it

shiggity ding-dong-arino

Do you like summer Sup Forums?

>Play Roblox for about two hours
>Go to sleep
>Wake up and go to my CIT job
>8 hour shift
>Buy Five Guys to-go
>Go home
>Play some more roblox while stuffing a burg into my face for being a good boy
Feels gud man

>Team loses

>>not enjoying time with your dog for the few years you'll have with it

my dog had a bad leg and had a hard time walking around or getting up after it was lying down but i took it up for a walk in the mountains. It was really excited to go out and i as it was running around the mountain i was walking behind it thinking about how i had the dog since i was a small boy and it is old and will be dead soon so its nice to let it get outside sometimes. At the end of the walk when we got home he walked into me and twisted his head back a bit as if he was trying to hug me.
The next time i heard from my mom she said she took him to the vet and had him put down because his leg was causing him too much pain anyways.

This was one of the main factors for deciding to move out when I was eighteen.

>Mom and Dad are always pissy. That's just who they are.
>My dad is a fuckin sperg from hell
>In my room, on my PC that I bought with my own money
>Playing some FFXI back in the day
>Mom tells me to do some chores
>"Yeah, just a sec."
>Clicked log out and the twenty second counter is counting down while I put my shoes on
>Dad comes storming in "NO! WHEN WE TELL YOU TO DO SOMRTHING YOU DO IT RIGHT NOW DON'T TALK BACK JUST DO IT!"
>Explain that I'm connected to a server in an online game and that I have to log out, and that it's not always opportune for me to just disconnect in the middle of doing something.
>He spergs out and starts ripping cables out of my PC
>Having something calmly explained to him threw him in to an autist rage

>I immediately got a job and started saving up
>Mom and Dad still nag me, but I'm gonna get my own place
>Turn 18 work, cleaning office buildings
>First thing I hear when I get home is them demanding that I clean up messes that I didn't even make. The only time I spend at the house is enough to sleep and take a shower, then I'm at work or I'm just out.
>Can't stand it anymore, don't have enough money
>Literally go on MySpace and decide to find a "Sugar Mama" and openly state my situation and that I'm willing to fuck an older woman unconditionally if I can live with her until I get on my feet.
>Live for nine months with a middle aged woman named Sophia that was literally as 5/10 as it gets.
>I was her 18 year old fuckton for nine months, while I got a place of my own because I couldn't stand to look at my parents for another pay period.

Lol

Describe Sophia, what were her rules/demands

hahaha! that's my feeling when too op (original poster)

>this thread

Who fucking cares? Is a fucking videogame.

Condolences, user. I'm frequently away from home, and visit when I can. On year I before left home I walked the dog, played with my cat, and left for the airport.

Both were gone the next time I came back...

Adam. Season 6. The difference is Adam would never do what he was told and would physically and verbally abuse his mom.

I recently lost a dog with a bad hip. In his last few months, I had to pick him up and carry him down 2 flights of stairs every time he had to go out.

This guy gets it

is this /fit/

No this is Sup Forums

thanks

no hes NOT fat fuck u

cute dog user

I know that feel bro

>Describe her
>What were her rules and demands?
Imagine a middle aged white woman. Like, the most generic looking woman you could imagine. She had brown hair that went just past her shoulders, she wore glasses and had a moderately large nose. She had "pretty" features which were countered by her inherent boringness. She had C cup breasts that were a little saggy, and wore cheap strong perfume. Her positives were that she was very clean, and open to experimentation (She also was kind of fun to hang out with at times. She wasn't the worst roommate) though she had NO ASS.

Her rules were pretty simple. If her family or friends visited I had to leave or hide in "My room". Also, about once or twice a day she's awkwardly ask if I would like to fuck her or eat her out. Sometimes she'd wander in my room and start fondling me and give me a BJ or handy. She obsessed with having a threesome with me and a young girl, but I just told her that if she found someone interested I would in a heartbeat. She never found anyone though. I look back fondly on my time with her, but it was not the ideal scenario.