We will never find out who or what the fuck g-man is

>we will never find out who or what the fuck g-man is

This story is criminally unfinished

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/superegorecords/05-square-things?in=superegorecords/sets/jonathan-coulton-solid-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:(

You know valve probably doesn't have a definite answer to that either right? They just built up a mystery that they have no intention of paying off because they know no answer could really satisfy people.

I'm just going to run with the idea it was future Gordon Freeman.

It will never be as good or satisfying as you're expecting.

Be happy that you'll never be disappointed.

what if G man is really Alex vance from the future who had a sex change

i thought he was just a cog for an superbeing corporation who set things up so events pan out how they want

i.e putting gordon on the train to city 17

but then doesn't he intervene as you're about to kill breen?

He intervenes as you're about to die

He's Rick convincing Gordon not to do it!

How does Gordon grow a widow's peak?

I dont think Valve knows either.

You can age into one. It's pretty common.

Bloodborne is literally Half-Life 3

It's a side effect of aliens and teleportation.

"Literally," literally has no meaning anymore.

Shit, I hope I get one

That's probably the only good thing about HL3 never being made. You know deep inside that they were probably going to fuck everything up MGS 4 style.

Fans of this show should be fucking euthanized.

Valve developer here.

G-man was supposed to be from another alien race that wanted to take the combine's place as the empire that controlls the dimensions.
G-man was supposed to find someone or someones that can do their dirty job of defeating the combine. He eventually finds the earth, sets in motion the resonance cascade, and notice Freeman wasn't a normal human (he's a human with vortigaunt essence, giving him high reflexes and stuff like that), and that he managed to defeat nihilanth. G-man hires Freeman, and uses him to destroy the combine.

Thank G-d. They will go the route of ME3 and retcon the story and make Gman to be a kindly confused old man or something.

not the the ironic bot spamming tv? id rather he was murdered

I watch and play dude *BUURRPP* get with the *BURRPPP* times

Why? It's one of the best comedies of the last 10 years

We just need to infiltrate Valve and steal Marc Laidlaw's material for the story.

gg ez

this year is the year user, you gotta believe

soundcloud.com/superegorecords/05-square-things?in=superegorecords/sets/jonathan-coulton-solid-state

G-Man is an Agent of 'The United States Federal Government'.

'The United States Federal Government' is a trans-dimensional entity much like the Combine.

Aha! Haha! I'm aging into one at 26!

I miss my full head of lustrous hair.