Reminder that if you didn't pick Kawakami, you are an obvious creep

Reminder that if you didn't pick Kawakami, you are an obvious creep.

*did

Is her SL available after 11/19? I got it to rank 9 before then but was never able to complete it

I wouldn't say they're creeps

But I would say they don't have the greatest taste

Um.... Sweetie

Kawakami best character development

Kinda creepy that this old teacher is going over to her student's house in a maid suit desu. Low tier romance, but decent-ish story.

Iwai is the best, though, because he protects your cornhole while you're in the clink.

>older than you

whats the point.
so that after 20 years of marriage you will stop wanting the old hag and get a 16 year old ruining a family?
because it will happen.

>he didn't pick the doctor

She literally looks like an anime version of my sister. No thanks

She's only like 7 years older than Joker.

Everybody is available until 24/12, except Toranosuke.

this is my first persona game

is it feasible to get all/most of the confidants during your first playthrough? I'm already freaking out when I accidentally waste a day

That's really strange that I couldn't complete it then. I tried calling her almost every night too.

It's possible. You just have to manage your time well. Having Chihayas affinity fortune bonus and Kawakamis massages really helps a lot.

If you have good ability to juggle everything, it's possible. But for a first-timer it's almost expected you won't get everything the first go. Good luck.

>only

women age very fast. me dont.
its very simple.
every man who settles with older woman or same age arent thinking straight or just delusional. women should be at least 7 years younger than male for even remote success of relationship.

If you finished her mission while you were "dead", you can't hang out with her, because the next rank scene takes place in the school, and you cant go there all that time.

It´s possible, but you'll need some good time management to achieve it, and get Chihaya to rank 7 asap. I only missed Haru on my first playthrough, leaving her at rank 7.

you need to be put down

post pics, fag

not with that attitude I wont

He's not wrong.

then how?

>At least 7 years
>Being 22, you're implying I should seek a relationship with a 15 year old
>Futaba is 15
Canon waifu confirmed.

I don't date short haired chicks round these parts, if a girls hair ain't shoulder length you're a man to me

>So, you think I'm too old, do you!?

>when she blushes after the old lady calls her shy

Don't stress to much on your first play through. New game+ exists for 100%. You should just try to enjoy yourself

almost romanced this qt but then i hung out with hifumi during hawaii and realized she is better

I was to kiss her on the lips