STR or INT Sup Forums?

STR or INT Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park:_Operation_Genesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LCK

Stealth

isn't whateversaurus on the left just as cunning as it is ferocious though? it's got both STR and INT

>leveling DEX

DEX

I remember literally everyone predicted that's how it would be killed as soon as the first trailer dropped.

>he doesn't max STR

God damn this movie sucked. I firmly believe Jurassic Park 3 was better even with the whole raptor flute thing. No practical dino effects was the final nail in the coffin for me. Even 3 had quite a few scenes with a Spinosaurus robot. When everything is CG it takes away a lot of the suspense and fear and just goes balls to the wall action romp. The scene of them hiding next to the truck and the Abomination (Tim Roth would have actually made a better Indominus Rex) just nudges the car and "ooh! it moved just when the cg monster pushed it! How innovative!"

Shut up kid.

I'll actually take this advice because I really shouldn't be autistically complaining about a movie that has nothing to do with the thread. I'm just gonna fuck off back to Sup Forums

For real man. When It happened I got out of my seat and yelled out 'I called it!' Pretty autistic of me but hey.

It was still such a fucking wicked, metal fight scene.

DEX

Glad the Tyrannosaurus Rex won in the end.

That Gigalosaurus or whatever the fuck it was in Jurassic World can fuck right off. Tyrannosaurus best dino.

I actually wonder what the most minmaxed optimal set up including transformations looks like in this game

I would kill to have one of the original Jurassic Park jeeps.

Things must be worth over 100k

Just about the price of a jeep and a paintjob/decal work that most likely won't cost more than $200 give or take on the quality or rareness of the colors used.

All you'd realistically need is the correct model of jeep. Wouldn't be too hard to make a DIY Jurassic Park jeep

OwO is this Jurassic Park? I love dinosaurs!

Is there a jurassic park RTS where you train dinosaurs and such?

Ssssoooort of? There's a park manager with an isometric view. You don't command the dinos however.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park:_Operation_Genesis

That's a shame.
Seems neat but not what I had in mind.

>FUCKING TRANNYSAURUS REX GET OFF MY TURF SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're not fucking jeeps they're ford explorers.

The jeeps were the red and grey wranglers

There's an RTS, but I dunno if you "train" the dinos. I've only ever seen videos of it.

Indominus was both smarter, faster AND stronger than the T-rex

Gonna go play this RIGHT NOW.

>t. Indominus Rex

Fuck off Indy, nobody likes you

>tfw Ark is verboten on Sup Forums but you enjoy it

jurassic world did have practical dinos you fucking autist.

this was literally the ONLY animatronic dinosaur in the whole movie

whoops, meant to reply to

This kind of response is not worthy of the original post. Shame on you.

Spinosaurus robot actually looked like a downgrade from JP1 animatronics. Practical effects with a clueless director is worse than CG. For example, I clearly have that scene where the Spino looks up at the plane in the tree etched into my mind because it looked so much like a goddamn robot moving on a button press, instead of a breathing creature. Meanwhile JP1 had a scene where a Rex eye dilated in exposure to light, in which all doubts were instantly erased.
JW wasn't great or even good, but I'll take it any day over the utter abomination that 3 was. I also really like TLW

Yeah and it was pretty mediocre and stuck out like a sore thumb