Does anyone else really get mad at video games? It's becoming bad iv'e broke six mice and I want to stop but can't...

Does anyone else really get mad at video games? It's becoming bad iv'e broke six mice and I want to stop but can't. Any advice? Also rage stories.

This supposed to mean something?

When you mean video games do you mean ASSFAGGOTS?

ye

Get some therapy you raging autist.

STOP HAVING EMOTIONS YOU CIS WHITE MALE MANSPLAINING SCUM

>being passionate is autistic
Truth.

>breaking shit over vidya
Underage get out.

You are the stupid kid, not caring about what you do for fun. Fuck you

>breaking six mice because you got mad at video games is passion
You're autistic and retarded.

just because i dont break my shit doesnt mean im not invested into vidya you fucking spastic.

nah, leave MY board.

Fantastic

You need to be 18 to post here.

what's ur iq?
education?
Favourite game?

i get mad when its apparent they are wasting my time intentionally

like i can see the potential, i can see what the devs wanted to do, and decided either through financial restraints or just pure laziness to halfass or not even bother

if you make a shit game, im A-ok with it, i just wont buy it. But if you PURPOSELY release info showing the BEST aspects of your game, then it gets released and 99% of the actual game is pure shit/bleh then i get mad

Case in point- No mans sky

Yeah I see what you mean with the singleplayer stuff, but I don't play that stuff first day anymore. What I get mad at is when my team in multiplayer fucks me.

>Any advice?

git gud

only reasonable reply in this thread.

Try some breathing exercises or something. That kind of anger can be unhealthy. (Not that I'm any better really. I just hit/bite myself when I get frustrated).

Stop.
Just stop playing vidya for a while.

Those breathing exercises just annoy more for some reason, but at someone else in this thread gets angry.

can't, if I don't vidya I drink.

You'll grow out of it. Maybe try some less serious games if the ones you're playing now are making you so mad.

>he doesn't vidya AND drink

I used to get mad at games, then I bought a more expensive mouse and thought better of it

Lucidity helps. If you're getting mad at a video game, take a step back and realize you're about to smash things YOU bought because a program designed for your entertainment is pissing you off.

>can't, if I don't vidya I drink.
Damn dude. Not even memeing you might want to get some help.

made me kek
might actually be right, my mouse that I have been buying for years costs 7 pounds, don't think it will stop me from being pissed tho

nah dude, I'm fine in the as far as the addictions department goes, don't do drugs or anything. Besides, I firmly believe alcoholism is much better than 90% than other people do these days.

If you get mad at vidya you have severe autism.

False.

Fair enough.
My advice is that a lot of this stuff comes down to habit. If you're starting to get pissed off try to remember those times you regretted it.

>try to remember those times you regretted it
Actually the best advice on the matter I ever received, probably won't stop me but still good work.

I do this once a week, it used to be enjoyable but now I just get sleepy