Indie early access randomized metroidvania pixelshit

>indie early access randomized metroidvania pixelshit

convince me NOT to buy this, Sup Forums
because it looks good and has positive reviews

>permanent upgrades

You already know why you shouldn't yet you're making this thread. You're going to buy it regardless of what we say.

>convince me NOT to buy this, Sup Forums
OK
>indie early access randomized metroidvania pixelshit

Wait for a bit.

God knows how long they're gonna support it, if they just up and leave with a 1.0 version that's shit, you're fucked.

>Get burnt out on the few levels and enemies that are out and never come back once the full stuff is out

It's decent enough but I feel that the content that's in the game isn't enough to keep it interesting until it's finished. Unless you plan to revisit it at a later point, I'd advise you to wait until they add more stuff to it. There are only 2 bosses right now, just to give you an example.

>randomized

I wanna believe, but I haven't seen a good randomized metroidvania. Why do people hate designing levels?

I dunno man since
this seems worrisome, only 2 bosses is shit for a game like this

if I bought it on steam I can refund it on release if it ends up being incomplete shit on actual release (if it ever makes it there) but steam price isn't the cheapest deal around though the difference between it and steam is not huge since it's not a very expensive game

I tried it and the randomized part really was a mistake.

Wait a bit on it. its indie itll on sale by the end of the year

20xx does Randomization for a platformer really well. Dude makes 'sets' and they connect together rather having platforms at random. You come across the same shit sometimes but usually you'll have to rely on reflexes to beat levels quickly (rather than level memorization like in MMX/Z)

the devs say they'll double the content, which is lies, but even then that'd only be 4-5 bosses

which is shit, a game like this would need at least 10 different unique bosses plus recolors with new attacks/pattern

One shot kills and RNG bullshit that ends runs.
unless you git gud, game is fun af and addicting, early access only because it's planning to have twice the content it has now eventually

>early access
there you go retard

It tried to set a new record with incorrectly used buzzworfds.

b-but it's a metroidvania! rogue-lite! and souls-lite!

It's pretty fun desu

It's fantastic

>smells bad, tastes bad, looks bad, already been used
convince me NOT to buy this piece of shit, Sup Forums

It's your money. Do what you want with it. You're not a fucking pharaoh so you won't be taking all that shekels with you when you die.

>Hobby-grade

Will people ever stop describing everything difficult as souls-like? If I were to make hardcore solitaire can I say it's dark souls like in difficulty?

>randomized metroidvania
There you go.

I can't. I fell for it and bought yesterday, though I'm planning on playing it after it gets finished. The only reason I rushed was to buy it cheap (they say the price will increase eventually).

Buying it now and burning out before they release all content would suck, since it's a genuinely great game even now.

Your mom makes my dick souls-like

souls-like combat specifically refers to slow, methodical combat that requires more patience and planning ahead instead of twitch reflexes like in DMC or bayonetta

I really have no idea why this game likes to call itself souls-like since the combat is extremely fast from what I saw