Why aren't you playing PUBG right now, user?

Why aren't you playing PUBG right now, user?

Waiting for my high end PC I ordered from CYBERPOWERPC to arrive. Couldn't be more excited

>wait 30 minutes for a minute of action
>repeat
no thanks

Because this is a flavor of the month game and no matter how much you shill it'll be dead within a few months. It's also boring as fuck streamer bait

Server lag

because i refuse to play games i see shilled on here

because im not a turbo fag

>multiplayer tornament game where when you die you have to wait around like a fag to play again

nah all multiplayer games need a get right back to the action mode if I wanna play a 10-20 minute match I should be able to participate for the full 10-20 min

That feel when half you're friends list is playing, but am too broke to buy it.

/thread

>be me college student
>poor as fuck
>shit laptop

how do I toggle iron sights/scopes?

>be me

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Tyler Perry's Boring Grounds. Jesus get a grip people

>Some random retard spouting shill and flavor of the month fallacies which have been proven wrong countless times is considered /thread

Keep telling yourselves your opinion even matter, retarded manchilds.

t. Overwatch baby.
This game isn't for spastics.

Balance got in the way of fun when they nerfed rifles

fuck off back to PUBG

Look at this idiot. Sup Forums's "knowledge" of games is outstanding.

Tap Right Click

>paying money
>for an unfinished game

but i am user, I'm having fun soloing in squads

i get the same experience watching people with actual friends play it on stream

いい加減うぜえな韓国人

>look around corners in 3rd person
>win

So is this game basically an open world battle royal?

im gonna go one step further-

third person ruins the game. Using the camera to peak around corners ruins like 90% of gunfights.

The actual gun play itself is really shitty, and the latency is such a big issue you feel like your playing 2005 counter strike on a 300 ping server.

>minute of action

literally get good

where everyone has guns

I don't fall for meme games.

Because I just finished a round in 3rd and got pissed.

This.

>camp the circle like I'm playing counter strike
>keep camping the circle
>camp the circle some more
>die

If I wanted a camping simulator I would play counter strike.

Is it fun if I go in solo? Do I need a mic?

all games get boring after a few months, the difference is that you wait for the perfect game while a sane normal person just realizes this and enjoys it while he can

Its a shitty version of battle royale. It has almoat nothing to so with it. Bullet sponges when geared vs several useless guns.

I mostly play solo as I don't have to deal with anyone's shenanigans and can go wherever I want without worring about teammates.

Mic is absolutely necessary for duo or squad play.

Wow, is this a game made by THE one and only Playerunkown, the guy that is a god within the Arma modding community and the guy that literally invented the Battle Royale genre?

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOT

The idea is neat, but third person is retarded and the netcode is fucking atrocious and it feels clunky with shit controls and gunplay. Are there any good games in this genre?

man if you gonna keep shilling this game at least use different picture and words sometime

>Are there any good games in this genre?
you mean the open world survival early access genre?
No, but this one is the less shit and surprisingly well polished taking in account it's competitors.

I'm too busy hunting down shills
see you soon ;)

Stop bulling playerunknown

It's not as polished as tarkov or even h1z1 for fucks sake.
Because id rather spend 160 dollars on tarkov than this game.

>$30
>Early Access

That's why.

I bought it today and have 5 hours in so far. It's great. I only play squad. And it's the first game in forever I actually wanna use my mic on

It's good but it has too many flaws ATM to be the best of the best
For starters it runs like ass, which to be fair isn't exactly better than H1Z1 or DayZ Standalone but it runs worse than both of those
It's also super buggy and laggy, and thirdperson ruins a lot of firefights
It does have some good moments, especially when you figure out how to outwit people