Fire Emblem Heroes

Will Robinfags trigger a 3x or will Tharjafags ease their way back to win before the end of the round?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON FIRE EMBLEM HEROES: VOTING GAUNTLET!

I just wanna dump my flags mang, been edging for the entire day, get me that 3x

Have I missed a bunch of 3x today, or has Robin actually managed to stay ahead of Tharja?

Can't take a picture, but.

>3* Robin
>harsh command
>warding blow
>poison strike

You run into some interesting things from time to time.

Robin thrusted into the lead with his last 3x activation, but its been even all day besides that

There was a ton of 3x early on, and then one a couple of hours ago. It swung back and forth for awhile.

Tharjafags triggered a 3x for Robinfags about two hours ago thus pushing them ahead by 1 billion point. There are too many Tharjafags pushing too hard to give Robin a big enough lead to trigger a 3x.

Give our boy your flags

>I have to wake up at 3am to access peak x3 times

why

US CST here I get those feels.

saw some guy running brash assault on their takumi.

what exactly does brash assault do? it sounds like a shitty version of quick riposte

Lancebreaker or B Tomebreaker on Reinhardt?

>tfw Tharja too strong to win

Lancebreaker make no fucking sense dude.

He wants to double so badly or he's just memeing

It is. It's only useful on a gimmick like Folkvangr Alfonse, i.e. basically fucking useless.

Can a +atk Hone/rallied attack Babyhands man kill Celica/boey on Lunatic 11-5?

user on last thread was wondering about how M!Robin
This is the one I've been running since damn near first or second week of the game.

BT breaker insures living and killing Linde's, but is pretty useless against thundercock. I initially put it on there cause my team didn't have a green until a few weeks ago, but I kept it on there for how usefull i find it. It Also helped a lot for some GHBs and just general play.

You should have no need for either, man.

Allows him to secure kills on high res lances and prevents them from killing you on enemy phase, retard.

to whoever i was arguing with at the end of last thread
I have no idea wtf you're talking about at this point. battle calc shows unquestionably that Ursula will be a much stronger offensive unit on a Cav team than Rein. if you were trying to make a point about his defense, 1) its 99% irrelevant to a designated nuker, and 2), Ursula has less DEF but more RES so it's a fucking wash at best.

when will ISIS include text message notification during 3x?

Than what's a good B skill for him? Memes of mercy?

If you don't kill them in one turn you already lost faggot just give him b tomebreaker and stop being a fag.

Neutral Rein kills 0/21 lances without Lancebreaker iirc. That said, if you're not running +Atk DB3 Rein you're retarded as fuck anyways.

That or Lancebreaker

It's not but there are a lot of people reccomends it. I mean effie, azura, and ephraim would die anyway from 2hits, no need to quads

This. They alert me about things that I don't give a shit about, so how about things that I care about?

I don't run him , but the breakers aren't a good call. On your turn he'll double and kill anything anyways, on enemy phase he's going to go down of he's in range.

Wouldn't someone like Hector make good use of it then? He'd be able to double all the time

Yeah cause a +atk thundercock is easy to come by, faglord.

The server is down.
Tharja was winning and now it looks like the match is frozen with Robin at an advantage
Tharja wins either way, it's awesome.
But if we win, stuff gets kinkier!

So I have a +def/-hp celicia, vantage in the b slot and either LaD or Fury 3, with fury it sends her right into vantage range after one hit so any retailation at range is a kill, hell she even kills Linde with it, but it's hard to get back to full again. LaD makes her the nuke even harder and an ardent sacrificer Fae can keep her nuking. Which one would make a better red headed bomb?

You'd have to give up WoM or Vantage for it. Since Hector already has a QR2 on his weapon and both QR and Brash Assault are "follow-up attack" skills, whereas Vantage is a "counter attack" skill, Vantage is better due to no overlap. Or WoM for the utility and memes.
I've pulled exactly one Reinhardt, even whaling hard as fuck. 4*, +Atk, -HP. Suck my cock.

Let's try this again here, I have both Alfonse and Xander at 4* and at level 40. Which should I up to 5*? I need one of them as going deathless or even close to deathless with either at 4* is fucking horrible (Xander getting out 1v1'd by Hector and my team being shat on is not fun). If Alfonse, what special should I give him and does he NEED the brave sword or is Folkvangr suitable enough for him to perform well?

>I got lucky so everyone else is just as lucky

>i was lucky in the double gatcha system
Kys, vermin

accessing Xander's unique wep at 5* gives him distant counter and a large ATK boost. he's by far the better option and long term investment.

Alfonse, as he'll always be back in every 3rd Arena

>put Genny in tinyhands' range
>he deals a total of 12 damage and gets on shot

>Support Sanaki
>She loses
>Support Leo
>He loses
>Support Tharja
>She loses

Why do people have such shit fucking taste at everything?

Alfonse is good. Everything else better. Shame too. Even if they've designed him as a Red Tome from the beginning, his usage wouldn't be that different.

Xander is generally better, but al is pretty much guaranteed to be a bonus unit every 3rd week.

I 5* my al and use his vanilla set + reciprocal aid and axebreaker because I don't have nearly enough skill fodder or sp for a unit I'll barely use. It gets the job done, tho brave sword is likely the better option.

the only consistent factor in your failings is you :^)

Alfonse is a decent investment if you find yourself lacking a bonus unit, and Brave Sword is the overall better build. You can make Folkvangr work somewhat with Brash Assault and Fury but the Brave Sword build outperforms.

Xander is damn good overall and if you don't need Alfonse as a bonus unit upgrade Xander immediately. Legendary weapon with built-in DC, tanky stats, huge mobility being cavalry, he's just worth it.

THARJA CONFIRMED TO LOSE BY THIS SHIT TASTE user.

WHERE /TEAM ROBIN/ AT?

-atk/+res
Somebody Once Told Me

I was literally the first poster to call MRobin in the thread where the gauntlet leaked
I got called an idiot by the tharjafags
BUT THE FOOLING IS ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW

>everyone I support loses
>everyone else must have shit taste
The average Sup Forums delusional mindset

I made the mistake of thinking waifu could overpower MC

SCALES STATUS:

[X] TIPPED
[ ] NOT TIPPED

>managed a deathless with fucking alphonse and no loses

Thank god for that mountain map. I think my core of ike, azura, and cecilia is good enough that I can just have the bonus jobber as a wallflower.

She'll be ok at tanking and baiting

I am so sorry, at least you got vantage fodder or you can merge later on if you roll another rein

I don't give a damn, give her to me she'll get ALL of my love ALL OF IT

*tips m'scales*

So basically unless I want Cav memes or a red with DC (I have an Ike already so this isn't to important to me) Alfonse is the more economical choice since he will always be in the arena. I'm hesitant as I know he's the shittier unit of the two but I have no other viable bonus units for these two weeks so I have little choice.

I have Brave sword+ bait in the form of a benched 5* Ogma if needed but he does have good IVs and it'd be going on a sub-par unit alongside 22k feathers (2k for skill bait, probably bonfire/draconic aura depending on which is better unless sol/noontime (would get from Ogma along with the BS+) is better on him)

>oh baby time for more Voting Gauntlet
>three blues
>oh at least Arthur will sweep this even if he's bad
>check him closer
>no Emerald Axe

What the HELL are you doing?

>only new 5* I drew was Catria with +HP -Res
>the only high-ranking units I have are all fliers

I don't know what to do anymore. All it takes is one archer to fuck my shit sideways.

it's just up to you at this point. I can't bring myself to waste the feathers on such a subpar unit when I could be investing in my main team or fresh rolls. but if your autism beckons you to min/max the arena at all times you know what you have to do

>the heroes you use in the gauntlet still gain hero merit
neat, took a while to notice

>You have unwittingly S ranked the first 5 star unit you raised to Lv. 40
how YOU WILL NOT STOP ME are you?

Hey that is similar like me except i use ephraim instead azura. Cecilia with Ta is goat huh almost guaranteed to kill one or two unit

>pre SI
>see minimum of 4 Tacomemes in every single gauntlet match
>post SI
>have yet to see a single one
god it feels nice being vindicated for all those 'tacomeme is overrated' arguments

meme it up

>double bridge is back
Fuck this. All the old arena maps were range favoring chokepoint filled dogshit. Why would they bring them back when all of the new maps were vastly superior?

>Catria

I don't want a romantic relationship built on brainwashing though.

r8 & h8

My man. I have no idea why she's so low on the tier list. Absolutely devastating against half the cast and many of the meta units.

If you want to run the Brave Build run DB, Drag Back or a -breaker skill, whatever you want for C, and probably Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang.

If you want a Folkvangr build, Fury, Swordbreaker/Vantage/Brash Assault, and whatever C, again either Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang for special.

do you think when she's on long flying trips she just relieves herself right on her pegasus

Genny/10

people still hate on the Cake (looking at you ninofags) but she really is a great unit. with TA and Axebreaker she removes like 70% of the metagame with barely a scratch, without even needing a cav team

How did you level Genny so fast, share build?

Show me your Genny(tits) or GTFO.

Great, i got a fuckin useless ass elise in my voting gauntle-
>Wrathful Staff 3

Is this the new meta?

STUCK AT 89%

What do?

I did the tutorial, then a download of 400mb shows up. It gets to 89%, gets a communication error, I tried "retry", reinstalling... What do?

Her stats are bad besides attack, but it doesn't really matter when Reinhardt, Azura, Linde and other blues are everywhere with some people still bringing Takumi or Kagero. Green mages are the hotness right now.

She's been out for like 2 days user...it's incredibly easy to level with a buff.

>tfw that's 51/41 with Cav buffs
dang man thats downright almost viable

Not that user but it's not difficult to level a character to 40 if you have a max level healer and a level 30+ dancer. Cut down my training times to a couple of hours.

I have no idea what you're saying but Lucina

I want to thrust my staff right into Ephraim's smug face

how much have you spent?

Is a +atk -spd Eirika worth it?

It's okay man, people will realize it sooner or later. If not, that just mean she's an exclusive cake outside cav memes. Working as intended just like that hack miyazaki said

did you try clearing space in your phone??

>not being superior PST and staying up until 7 AM

Genny+Eirika+dancer+dancer

She's a big girl

Anyone?

She's a weird case where her stats are bad, her base skills are meh, but still manages to wreck some of the strongest units in the game

Money?

It's only good on Lyn, and even then it's outclassed by Vantage+LaD in the vast majority of cases.

Thanks, that's pretty hot user.

I'm doin' pretty good here.

I can't remember if this was Lyn or Titty Ninja. Either way I think my station in life has dramatically improved.
Good thing I rolled Marth after those two.

I honestly think it's a single anti-calculatorfag, mainly since they always inevitably fall back on that same argument you saw there. They should probably be ignored.