There are no threads about Fallout 4

>There are no threads about Fallout 4
>Still countless threads about Fallout NV

What went fucking wrong?

Not enough wannabe Romans and "deep" writing for the brainlet masses of Sup Forums
Superior boards prefer the deeper mechanics of Fallout 4

Fallout 4 had no endearing anything about it, it was one big forgetful mesh of radiant quests and legendary weapons.

NV had unique locales, made by a team who actually gave a fuck

Both are really lousy if you don't optimize them

Good first person shooter, shitty rpg

It wasn't as good as New Vegas ...?

Most of it is just grindan/lootan/buildan.

There's nothing to talk about story wise except for companions.

It's alright though I guess.

I just didn't enjoy fallout 4 when I pirated it along with skyrim, new vegas was good though so I bought it.

But New Vegas is terrible? It's the reddit of video games.

i think you need to masturbate, user. you are meming on Sup Forums.

Obsidian shills haven't been banned yet

Not one memorable Quest.

Are there any overhaul mods for 4 yet?
Got the fallout itch again but played them all to death.

you lazy fuck wouldnt even take the time to do it. you are just looking for yous in a low replied to topic

Todd...

>Modders stopped making mods for F4 from how much it sucks
>A lot of them went back to modding Fallout NV with cool shit

It says a lot

>here are no threads about Fallout 4

>Fallout 4 release
>All the hype
>Game is shallower than my grave
Graphics sell subpar content am I right?

Lacklustre story and fuckall DLC outside of shit that could have been made by modders.

Settlements were nice and all that, but 90% of the DLC was just more items and fucking sucked.

/vg/ doesn't count
they still make threads for that cripple vn game

That's just modern game design
>Half finished game
>3 "DLC expansions" to finish
>Consmetics for cash
>People actually buy this

Okay I have a serious question, so is Fallout 4 worth downloading at all?

Are there ANY mods that can overhaul the gameplay or make it better?

I like how the character in Fallout 4 goes through the end of the world, watching their spouse murdered and child abducted while they can't do anything about and find out they have been frozen for centuries while appearing to them to be the worst 10 minutes of all time and they take it really well.

Totally not shit writing.

dude F4 was such ass with problems and difficulties, a lot of the modders just wouldn't touch it.

Making it story based really ruined this shit

Pretty sure there's not even a script extender yet

Complacency doesn't excuse them. That's how you perpetuate the trend.

>Are there ANY mods that can overhaul the gameplay or make it better?
yep, but you need to go to the nexus forums if you want real answers instead of asking teenagers on Sup Forums who are just looking to meme

WAIT THERE'S STILL NOT A SCRIPT EXTENDER?

No fucking wonder this shit is dead

Legendary system was really stupid.
Some perks were absurdly overpowered, most were entirely useless, and none of them were really very interesting. None really changed gameplay even.
Killing a Legendary enemy stopped being fun after the 50,000th boxing glove that does extra damage to radroaches. Not to say it is at all fun before that either.

there is a script extender for a long time

What went right? The only qualities i liked were the crafting and building and even those were half assed.

The story was garbage and linear with the only "choice" being destroy the institute or dont. The lore was shot out the window in the wet hot fart that is their writing team. Plus the god damn "oh noes are they a seekrit robot?!" factor was a shoe-horned boogeyman tactic that fell flat on it's face.

I just hope you're all praying they throw it in reverse in an attempt to save Elder Scrolls 6 which comes out this novemberalso it's in valenwoodscreencap if you don't believe me

TES modding always blows Fallout modding out of the water regardless.
TESVI when.

>stopped being fun after the 50,000th
>50,000th

>linking the paste eater board

I'm playing through at the moment with about 50 mods downloaded.
It makes the game a lot funner than the original, though isn't a major overhaul of anything in particular.

Depends on how much you like skeletons and teddy bears in silly poses.

Seriously, if you like dicking around for 200 hours without caring about plot/characters, Fallout 4 might be worth a try.

Cry more virgin

>which comes out this november
I thought BGS already stated that their plans for ES 6 wouldn't work on the current console generation.

>It says a lot

Yeah, they're fucking morons. The old modding tools and engine is so much worse than the new one.

I guess the new stuff is just too hard for them.

>Not enough wannabe Romans and "deep" writing for the brainlet masses of Sup Forums
Can stop being a NV fan to chuckle at this
>Superior boards prefer the deeper mechanics of Fallout 4
Aaaaand you lost me.

One was a masterpiece, the other was a fine product brought to you by Todd "Sweet little lies" Howard, not exactly fucking rocket science