*wins e3*

*wins e3*

>haha let me root for this faceless multi billion dollar conglomerate because they make the one video game playing toy machine I could afford this generation

Console fanboyism is a very adolescent thing. You aren't in 5th grade anymore. You can buy every console that's available right now.

>triggered THIS hard

It would be a first.

Put it all on Sony

*loses E3*

sony lost e3 the past 10 years in a row. How the fuck would they ever win?

Sony is Truly the Tom Brady of Gaming

Lol with what game?

Are you retarded, they BTFO everyone last year

Spider-Man new gameplay
Sucker Punch new IP
Death stranding gameplay
Sleepwalker reveal
Bloodborne 2

every fucking year you STUPID sonygers think you're going to win only to get BTFO by nintendo every fucking time.

do you honestly think this year will be any different at all?

E3 2015 had Shenmue III, TLG Return and FVIIR all announced at the same conference. Please tell me how they didn't wib that one. It's the first one I think they've ever even won

How can Sony win if there's no competition?

Sony merely.. is.

So long as they announce the new portable they will win regardless of what the others do.

Fuck off Nintenbro, no one likes you.

That's all it takes anymore.

That's actually a good comparison.

>Undeniably the best
>have a bunch of people who will go to extreme lengths to make it seem not so
>after some setbacks, they always pull victorious in the end
>very presence makes some people seeth

>no one likes you.
no need to project your own insecurities on to us.

>Spider-Man new gameplay
Kek
>Sucker Punch new IP
>Sleepwalker reveal
The fuck are these
>Bloodborne 2
Might be actually good, if it exists and it's not just your fevered dreams
>Death stranding gameplay
Kojima's last 3 games have been shit. He's washed up. He's a hack

>Wanting to be Alex Jones

KEK

Come on, last year sony was the only one showing games quickly, Xbox, EA, Ubisoft all kept talking about shit for 10 mins each game while sony didn't delay shit

Whoever gets MH wins E3

hahaha

Shenmue III is vaporware, TLG was a shitfest for streamers to talk about how hard they cried at, and FFVII is an episodic nostolgia cashgrab that won't be a complete game for 4 years, minimum.

Kys

Those were better than any other conference

t. hillshit supporter

Why do people like that time sink game. Looks boring and grindy

No really, no one does. If someone doesn't want a Switch you freak the fuck out and blast "SONYNGGER" because how dare someone not praise Nintendo up and down. Face it, Nintendo's only good franchise is Fire Emblem anyways.

I hope they show weeb games. I don't want to see trash like Horizon, God of War: TLOU edition and whatever gay shit that biker thing was.

>no one buys the switch
i guess ill just wipe my tears with millions in profit its already made.

Whoever gets MH wins TGS
Whoever gets GTA/COD wins E3

>a vaporware game
>a dated PS3 game that looks and plays like a PS3 game
>a multiplat that's being cut up into chunks that won't release for another 3 years minimum

wew

>Spider-Man new gameplay
Are people on Sup Forums actually excited for this?

*blocks your path*

Where did I say that? I reread my entire post 3 times. I never said the Switch isn't making money, you fucking imbecile.

the only way they can win is free ps+ which wont happen console gaming is a joke

>Fire Emblem
>Not Metroid
>Not F-Zero
>Not Mario
>Not Star Fox
>The blandest anime waifu shit franchise
Wow nigga your taste is fucking acidic

>no one likes you
good try sonyger.

fuck off back to your crackhouse.

Name the games from Sony's last E3 that turned out being amazing
you cannot

LITERALLY not a SINGLE human on the planet EARTH is, not ONE

Oh, now you're dodging around the question. You're a coward, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were Gladium without the trip on.

brazil pls go and stay go

gravity rush
nioh

I don't remember what was even announced last year at any confrence besides Days Gone, Spider-Man, and Death Stranding. That's not hyperbole, I genuinely don't remember what else was announced.

what question am I dodging?

you argued nobody likes nintenbros and I argued you needed to stop projecting your own insecurities on to me.

then you went full sperg for no reason, fuck off retard.

Those two were at E3?

i mean, i like sony and all for the few exclusives -- not western shit, though -- but i could care less about E3 now that i've built a PC few years ago

when are you finally going to take the final end game red pill in video games and build a PC? it truly is the end game and fulfillment of the hobby

You claimed that I said no one is buying a Switch, which I didn't say, I then told you to point put where I said that, your response
>no one likes you
good try sonyger.
fuck off back to your crackhouse.
You dodged my question like a coward.
You are a coward.

unironically TLG

>Face it, Nintendo's only good franchise is Fire Emblem anyways.
you were saying?

You need to be honest with your true feelings user :3

>You aren't in 5th grade anymore
You don't actually believe that, do you?

It is. Mario is stale by now, same with Zelda, Metroid was never good, and F-Zero is just another racing game. Never even played Starfox.

>Death stranding gameplay

I bet my hat its gonna be a highly scripted ""gameplay"" not even remotely similar to what the actual game will be like.

I guarantee if the thread pic was Nintendo you wouldn't even have bothered to post.

Okay but don't expect much payout from such high odds.

Damn you're salty.

What does this image even mean ?
I just don't get it , what did nintendo win ?
They only one who is winning is sony .

It's funny because 90% of them still aren't out!

>Metroid was never good
>F-Zero is just another racing game
>Never even played Starfox
Imagine being this retarded. Pray tell what game series do you like?

>Metroid was never good, and F-Zero is just another racing game
>Never played Star Fox
How can one man's taste be this shit?

Sony has never won E3 a single time

And yet ps4 beat switch

Maybe 2019 we'll get those killer apps

nuGoW was announced.

Don't remember much beyond that, only know that none of these have actually come out.

It's just another shooter except you shoot paint
what's so original about it ?
Why do you nintendo babies praise so much ?

Yes, how dare someone have different opinions.

>make a bold claim
>get BTFO by first post
>instantly start playing the victim
everytime

Battlefield and Skyrim series

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Even as someone who's classified as a Sonynyger, I was never really into God of War. Character action games just aren't my thing.

Gyro controls being pretty huge. Wish all other shooters would adopt this option

Move over, you piece of shit we have Deviantart: the Game

Who's playing the victim? I'm just merely saying what most people think in this Nintendo safe space. Y'know this is probably the only place on the internet that tolerates drones anyhow.

Oh boy, you're the perfect example of someone being bullied to a corner. Cry some my little bitch.

Oh so you're actually retarded, I would tell you that your taste is dog shit but I don't wanna bully you for something you can't help.

Not him but nobody tolerates you, they just accept that they have no control over your shitposting.

Meh.

This will be the third time winning right? It isn't so hard when your competition is Windows 10 and a bunch of kids in a tree house.

>fun
>quick
>no bs

>replying seriously to obvious bait
>"skyrim series" somehow wasn't a dead giveaway

Hard to when you know nothing about it and have no gameplay at all. I'm sure Insomniac won't do it any justice though.

are you okay dude? q8^)

Not so fast
I really hope so, I'd buy a Switch

gGive me Etrian Odyssey 5.

Who are the (you)'s you're referring to? Not a brand loyalist like I know you are. You fags are one and in the same and you know it.

I'm just telling how it is, nobody like drones, they're universally disliked around the web and Sup Forums is their only safe space where people tolerate them. So let's stop pretending they're not the scum of the earth that shouldn't be put down at every turn.

>tfw GOTY has been a ps4 exclusive for the past 3 years and persona 5 is better than BOTW

>enter BotW thread
>"game is fucking shit"
>enter switch thread
>"console is fucking shit"
>enter E3 thread
>"Nintendo is going to be fucking shit as always"
>enter any thread with Nintendo as the main topic
>*mario hat wojak posting ensues*

Not having a good response to the wahoodyssey is very bad.

pre-order 16 copies of Sonic Mania

>brazil
dude, everyone here is an xbot

I wonder how many times this kids been called a faggot after putting up this picture like brand loyalty is something to be proud of.

Crash remaster is a ps4 exclusive.

Nice try, Phil.

Oh grow the fuck up and learn where you are. This isn't leddit, or neogaf. You're in a place that isn't a hug box. You can't up vote the shit you like and down vote what you don't. Hundreds of anonymous users are gonna kick your ass if you crying like a bitch.

I don't invite myself in Nintendo threads to shit post, and those who do, I couldn't care less about. The fact that you let it bother you speaks volumes about you let piss yourself off.

I bet this makes you angry.

Before you just said that this is a Nintendo safe space and now you say it gets treated like every other video game company?
Make up your mind.

Obvious PC gamer is obvious.

Careful, next they'll call you a racist trump supporter as a damage control for proving their hypocrisy.

Referring to the whole of the website.

Sup Forums undoubtedly is a Nintendo safe space.

But shitposters can't make up their minds.
There's no winning.