Need a game to play instead of putting a bullet in my head

Hey /v, recently my grandpa died, my gf broke up with me, my parents are getting a divorce and now they want to sell our dog cause no one can look after it, I have crippling anxiety and have been depressed on and off for the past 4 years. I'm on the verge of putting a bullet in my head... Any good games to take my mind off stuff? I Could improve myself by going through this head on but fuck it, I d rather piss in powerade bottles and toss cum rags in an old ladies fingers tin, I just want a good immersive video game. Played p5, nier atmta, yak 0, bb, and ff15 recently, give some suggestions. Also open to anime suggestions. Nothing Western plz

Get a 3ds and play all the other smt games.
Start exercising.
Killing yourself just creates a mess for others. Don't make messes. Clean your shit up and play some weeb shit like a real man

Play Phantom Dust, just got re-released today for free.

Classic Jrpgs are always a good idea, stuff like suikoden I and II, Breath of Fire, etc. Playing story driven vidya in general seems good. You can try the Ace Attorney serie too, if you still haven't.

Ya, big fan of series. Thinking of playing etrian Odyssey

Thanks man, I'll try it out

I've heard the Phoenix wright games are killer

take care of your goddamn dog, faggot. how hard is it? the other shit you can't control but you can sure as fuck look after a fucking dog.

there is no such thing as depression for no reason btw. fix up your life and get some sunshine.

none of the backstory was needed, gay faggot

It's pretty cool, listing is funky right now on windows store, but like I said it's free, and feels like a hidden Jap gem.

Ik, Ive got a job and try to hang with friends but it doesn't do shit rn

>Killing yourself just creates a mess for others. Don't make messes. Clean your shit up and play some weeb shit like a real man
pretty shitty advice

Ok next time I'll just ask for any game to play without any description of what I like

You should try doing something that doesn't involve games. Try exercising or learning an instrument, those are good for mental health.

Danganronpa might help. get a 3ds like the other user said and grab the other SMT games, maybe FE too, they're fun.

"Any good games to take my mind off real life?I want a good immersive video game. Played p5, nier atmta, yak 0, bb, and ff15 recently, give some suggestions. Also open to anime suggestions. Nothing Western plz"

boom; it's that easy

Don't hang out with friends, from personal expirence seeing their happy ignorant but bliss chad lives makes you even more miserable.

Just think that you would miss FF7 renake you don't want to miss that would you? What about Dragon Quest XI?

You should try Dragon Quest Heroes 2 if you're into musou games.

I don't have a game for you but I do have some tips about your suicidal thoughts. If you're gonna die anyway, why not instead spend all the money you have/can collect (buy selling your shit) and travel. Prepare your trip, pack a bagpack and go see the world. Just travel, leace by the day, meet people, tell your story.
If you are gonna suicide anyway, better leave everything behind that way. It will hurt the people around you way less, and it could even make you reconsider how valuable your life is. You got only one shot at life man, you'll have time to be dead when you die, don't waste the years you have left.

You can do it user, I believe in you.

This is some really dumb shit. Did you really waste time typing it?

Nice motivational speech, user.

kek

OP what kind of games do you like?

Not OP but thanks for the list. I can't get into most post 90's-2000's anime but generally enjoy the 70's-80's stuff I have watched. I'll look into this list.

Russian Roulette.

Yeah, I've been looking at Etrian Odyssey too. I feel like the 3ds has been quietly building a solid stock of games without many people noticing. Or maybe it's just that I finally stopped ignoring it

Take care of the dog yourself you pussy. Considering you have time for all that timesucking weebshit and FFXV, I think you should be able to take care of a dog. It'll be good for you. Walk the dog, it'll make you both happy.

>tfw always win russian roulette when playing with friends
niggas need to step up
>Or maybe it's just that I finally stopped ignoring it
sound more probable.

I like your sense or humor OP. You're gonna make it. Diabolo 3 is my recommendation because it doesn't require much concentration and is fun