Look faggot, I don't give a shit about the full moon

Look faggot, I don't give a shit about the full moon.

Just let me sleep, I have to fuck Mitsuru tomorrow.

Qt

You do not fool me, that character was created to poison the mind.

>combining Orpheus with Thanatos gets you MC's "Ultimate" Persona
This is way cooler than a final boss cutscene like P4/5 did.

>whoops did you just sign that contract?

I swear to Philemon, this fucking thing is the most confusing aspect of the entire franchise. Everything in Persona makes perfect sense to me, except for Nyx.

fucking hot, would fuck hard

Pharos > notKaworu

Still mad

>Spent ages fusing a Messiah with Samsara, Die For Me, and Victory Cry
>In the times when skill inheritance was random

That was some serious hell. I tried to get spell master on it too, but the dice just weren't in my favor.

Its the collective fear of death of the entire human race whats confusing about it?

It's an alien, though.

Please don't bring that up.
Please.
There's a reason why it's never discussed outside that one book.

I'm sorry what?

Why was P3's story so shitty? First it was non-existent, then it felt like a really bad anime.
It's a shame because I rather like the characters.

YOU DON'T GIVE ME LOVE

YOU GAVE ME PALE SHELTER

>it felt like a really bad anime
That's just Persona as a whole

Boku to Misaki-sensei – Episode 1

>In the Persona 3 Club Book, in a Q&A section it is stated that Nyx is in fact a living being outside reality the size of a celestial body known as "the Star Eater", that drifted space in a dormant state. Eventually, this being collided with the Earth, and ended up entering Earth's orbit becoming its moon, but leaving its psyche on the surface. This "wave-like psyche" stood a contradiction to the already existing life on earth, which was still at a very primitive state. In order to resist this contradiction, the life forms in Earth had a period of evolution and developed a collective subconsciousness in which the life forms locked away the psyche of Nyx by suppressing its psyche with their own thoughts. Nyx's physical body entered a healing process after the colliding with the Earth from within Earth's moon. By the time Persona 3 takes place, that process was just about done. The Fall is the process in which Nyx's psyche re-enters its physical body, giving Nyx back its original form, meaning a paradox for life on earth, and thus the end of the world.

Yeah, as said by There's a reason this isn't mentioned anywhere else.

I don't know man. A toaster pretending to be a human and getting away with it because high-school students are fucking retarded, emoboy flying and becoming a seal for extra drama points, etc...
Shit was cringey as hell.

>Raidou XL die for this

Shotacon?

That's what happens when you spend 2/3 of your game fucking around with completely irrelevant plot points.