Why didn't you buy the greatest handheld to ever exist?

why didn't you buy the greatest handheld to ever exist?

>huge library of excellent games
>Several skis so you get the 3DS that you like most
>3D looks cool
>doesn't torture your hands like the slippery vita
>no hardcore weeb games made with zero desire to appeal to normies
>faceplates
>easy to hack

name 1 flaw besides dated graphics

>200€ with no charger

i'm blind.

The biggest flaw is that it is good, not great, specially if you compare it to the DS library.

GBA was the last handheld to have non-weeb games

You're right about that. It's probably their worst handheld aside from the OG gameboy.

>you can use a loader and run your old-ass DS flash carts

because my mom bought one for nostalgia purpusous and used it for maybe 25 hours. so now i have access to a 3ds xl with three games after thre years of sitting in a box

3DS is literally a GBA/DS/3DS all in one + emulators

All DS games play on 3DS though. Then you also have MH (AKA the only reason anyone buys a 3DS).

>no charger
No, seriously, what the fuck was Nintendo thinking

3DS can actually play GBA games now?

I bought a 3DS XL in 2013 and a R4. I installed rxTools when I had the chance and last year I sold it because I realized that I can live without it.
I'll buy a New 2DS in the far future.
It's a great DS machine, that's all.

Can you actually put GBA/DS roms on the 3DS now?

it always could, gba cia run natively, it runs the same as a DS could play gba games from slot-2 but runs off sd card instead

I did, and hacked it and the only games worth playing were Rune Factory, Stella Glow, EO5 and SMT4, cant wait for strange journey.

DS needs flashcart
GBA you install rom injected cia

...so it CAN'T run cartridges. Right.
Not the same thing.

>paying for games

you can't put a gba cart in a 3DS retard, the gba rom on the sd card runs on the same hardware as a gba though

But there lie to problems with that.

1: No D-Pad in optimal position for games made with a D-pad in mind.

2. Either native resolution and a larger gap between screens, making shit like SOnic Rush unplayable, or non-native and the worst scaling imaginable.

I'm sorry, but this isn't a Wii and GCN games on Wii U situation, clearly the best way to play DS games is on a DSi or a DSi XL.

>not having an existing physical library already

yes yes I get it. It's practically the same deal as with GC games on WiiU, but with all that trouble you might just as well call it a pseudo-emulation.

>240p
Not even on release was worth it
Shame it's still getting milked to death

I've been thinking about picking up a N3DSXL (what a horrible acronym) what is the best flashcart available?