Let's have a Pikmin thread

Let's have a Pikmin thread

youtube.com/watch?v=HWrVtwhoAUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V5x2Y5dbf9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvKwkv8_V0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is dying because I didn't start with a Bulbear isn't it?

WE

Also neat vids

Will Pikmin 4 finally be shown off at E3? It's been a year and a half since it was confirmed to be almost finished.

Post more bulbears or bulborbs!

Post pikmin reaction images

The idea of hostile, carnivorous(?) creatures of that size walking around is a bit unsettling.

Considering their fangs are seemingly for decoration, since they basically gum the pikmin and then swallow them whole, I don't think they could do much.

I'm sure they'd do nothing but run from us, considering how we would be absolutely massive compared to them.

ayo hol up
*smacks lips
so u be sayin
*regenerates health*
dat we wuz finna uh
*eats all your pikmin*
uhh bulborbs n sheit?

Not so much their teeth, just their shape and anatomy. The hands picking one up has put it into a very different perspective for me and it comes off as a lot weirder.

>post yfw you saw a Bulbear's health regenerate for the first time

WUZ

Sup guys

Does anyone have those two fan-pikmin images posted in a previous thread?

One was spiky, wood-like Pikmin, called "Prickmin"

back the fuck off !?!?

FUCK OFF

Thanks doc

>The idea of hostile, carnivorous(?) creatures of that size walking around is a bit unsettling.

Cats and dogs aren't generally hostile and are fluffy. I imagine a bulborb would feel weird to touch. Especially those t rex arm-legs.

A Bulborb would probably feel like a frog.

I think the fuck not

Homebrewed the Wii U since some guy was selling it for $50. How's Pikmin 3 compare to the others? Do the previous 2 run well on the Wii U?

Judging by the render it probably has leathery skin

So are these guys omnivores?

You can download the Wii version of Pikmin 1 and 2 on the Wii U. These are the best versions of the game, so you are in luck. Just play them all and form your own opinion, all 3 are great.

Ayy lmao

Honestly I think it looks adorable as fuck. I would totally keep one as a pet.

I want to throw a Bulborb at someone.

I think it would be a dream come true if we got Switch remakes of pikmin 1 & 2 using Pikmin 3's engine (with revised controls of course).

so is the umibozu theory considered legitimate?

I don't know what that is

What is that

Playing through Pikmin 2 again right now. Still my fav in the series. Though, it does feel weird and a little limiting not being able to throw my captains.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvKwkv8_V0o
ignore the intro

Put some jojo shit and that image is great

Red is the best pikmin desu

Fuck right off, blue pikmin are the best.

no

I think that's a bit of a stretch, though the idea that the ooze/wraith being another alien that also got stuck on the planet, but unlike olimar has no means of getting off, so it's just stuck their and hayes olimar for it.

What exactly was the reasoning for purples and only purples being able to make contact with a being anchored in another dimension?

Yellow > White > Red > Purple > Rock > Blue > Winged

Though all Pikmin are lovely.

the big thud that they make spooks the Waterwraith into fully exposing itself into our dimension

that's why it cowers in fear when you attack it with Purple Pikmin

I dunno if this is 100% real or not, but it's what I think so I'm going with it

Waterwraith is scared of loud noises and a purple pikmin makes a loud THUD noise when they hit the ground scaring Waterwraith. Apparently when waterwraith is scared you can physically touch him with any Pikmin.

bump

anyone have that yellow pic where he's screaming?