2b2t Minecraft Anarchy Server

If there are any 2b2t players who wish to play on Minecraft again for old times sake or remember it fondly. Well, 2b2t is still up and running. If you can handle the lag and the terrible anti-cheat system than please come back and see spawn and other griefed builds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_nqvzy0xdk
youtube.com/watch?v=U6vHthEkufw&t=145s
youtube.com/watch?v=zwpZj69BUtU
youtube.com/watch?v=NRrv9QVyGbM
youtube.com/watch?v=0U_kQa1KYbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2b2t

wew, haven't seen this in years

I've been around for about 3-4 years, just logged 2 days ago to see 7 withers spawned between whatever's left of my farms. Good times.

>1300 players

That was unfortunately when TheCampingRusher had started his series on 2b and several of his fans came in droves. Thankfully Rusher is now gone and the player count is usually at 80 now.

please no dont remind me of this place i have been clean for almost a year now

remember seeing his live stream in my recommended.
>PLAYING ON LE OLDEST MINECRAFT SERVER XD
Did all he do was ruin the server with kids

Basically, but then the Veterans (which is a group composed of old players from any old group on the server) started killing any new player at spawn ans several created redstone lag machines to force new players with bad tools to just quit basically. There was a lot of collateral and honestly it would be great if Sup Forums got back into it.

>forcing them to quit
>not enslaving them

Last Facepunch Republic base 2k2k lava cast

What shader?

Does the server still have a 4 hour queue? Don't want to pay some childish YouTuber 20 bucks to play

Not sure picture from google.

I'm logged in in under a min now.

I apologize, but this thread was mainly directed at people who played before 2016. However the queue should be a lot shorter now that few people are usually logged in at a time.

>launch Minecraft and join the server
>the fucking music starts playing
Why do I have so much nostalgia for such a fairly new game

>fairly new
>eight years old

Still new

I'm very interested in joining the fourth reich on 2b2t.

Go ahead and see if you can it's kind of dormant right now. Also, I'm not part of it so I don't know the goings on of that group.

Enslavement was certainly a part of the process: youtube.com/watch?v=N_nqvzy0xdk

I see

so the people would be slaves to earn a place on the server or somwthing? thats so badass

youtube.com/watch?v=U6vHthEkufw&t=145s

youtube.com/watch?v=zwpZj69BUtU

Holy shit 2b2t
This is gold

youtube.com/watch?v=NRrv9QVyGbM

Is this a cracked/pirated server?

No

Sounds like a terrible server that doesn't respect your freedoms.

That doesn't make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=0U_kQa1KYbI