im conflicted.

left has a better face
right has a better body

The one who's not a goddamn Sou'frican.

Nate's brother

Elena is so beautiful.

The politically forced archtype.

I got Jungle Fever so

Chloe is worse, that hoarse-voiced gaped toothed bitch can choke on a yeti dick for all I care.

the nigger

they were both fine

>two grown-ass men get their ass beat by strong independent black woman

what did naughty dog mean by this

I never saw that, god, no wonder Cody prefers to be in jail.

Nadine because she's a Mary Sue

>two pretty boy indiana jones wannabes get their ass handed to them by a woman who has expert military training and experience
>Sup Forums gets mad because they thought the weight advantage would be enough for them

Me!?

The one that's black by default. More than likely they're both equally retarded.

I did get annoyed with his wife whenever Nate got excited about the amazing discoveries they were making on the pirate island. Like when they found the room full of dead pirate captains. She was always a fucking buzzkill.

>QTE of which quip to respond with

FUCKING FEMINISM!

How was Elena annoying?

>Sup Forums gets mad because they thought the weight advantage would be enough for them

It is. In a real life situation with a man in his 30s in the physical condition of Nathan Drake, no woman with the build of the black woman would be able to defeat him in hand to hand combat. The additional bone density and muscle mass of a male is too much to overcome for a woman who weighs at least 20 pounds less. The only way the woman could beat the man is if she had some sort of mystical powers.

those two "wannabes" have enough upper body strength to fucking launch themselves at least five feet at a time across climbing gaps

I dunno, but that line about doing the dishes at the end was beyond corny.

I partly agree.

If you're smaller than 5'8, you can lose to a woman even if you have training.

Length of arms and legs help a lot with grappling and punching and pushing (with is pretty much how real-life fighting goes).

A woman has lesser strength than a man, but if he's a weak or a manlet and she has combat training and/or taller than he is, yes, you can have your ass beat by a woman.

Besides that, it's impossible. Even if a girl goes to the gym everyday for 6 months, a guy going to the gym in 3 months once a week will have considerably more or the same strength as the woman, considering he is as tall as she is, or a little smaller.

Nathan drake has killed 100s of mercenaries with his bare hands and climbs mountains for fun you think he could take one lady.

but dat ass tho

>with his bare hands

Meh, it was mostly with guns

Fuck

curly haired girls do things to my dick

Worse than the fight was the fact she just out of the story entirely at the end and thus deny any sort of resolution to her character.

Oh you're right, it's the super juiced up Ukranian Veteran that he fought with his bare hands.

Your right but I still killed a hell of a lot of people with my hands over the games.

Why do weeaboos love Uncharted?

Nate held back pretty much every single punch her threw at her. Even in Nadine's last encounter, Nate tried to restrain her rather than do combos like he does with everyone else. Sam was the only one who didn't hold back.

Uncharted is essentially just an animated VN with only one route.

Where's the webm of them just tackling the shit out of the black chick when the fight starts

But Cody loves fighting

Of course it's the black one. How could I dislike a pretty blond white milf?

So is Mario, with that argument.

how much of a delusional weeb faggot do you have to be to think that anything with story is a fucking visual novel in some way?

The nigger of course

Obligatory

Damn son

>tfw Nate went from an orphan who had to change his name and lost his Brother to fucking Chloe, marrying Elena, becoming a rich and famous TV treasure hunter and retiring to a tropical island with his family

I dont care how well trained she is, a 100lb woman is not beating 2 fully grown in shape men in unarmed combat. So blackie was more annoying i guess.

truly, although he was often Among Thieves, and often utilized Drake's Deception on people, he eventually came to A Thief's End and found Drake's Fortune, in the end.

like pottery

Think Bioware could learn something form this?

>No Golden Abyss

Did that break the game, or does she stand up after the webm ends? Because her sole purpose in the game is to act as Mary Sue McBadass. She contributes nothing to the plot until the last 5 minutes.

Come on

I love uncharted but it's undeniable that nadine was sjw bullshit at its highest power

I wonder what the fuck they're gonna do for lost legacy. Think chloe and nadine will make up? with these fuckers I can see it happening

Isn't that the same as the dude from the first one? Navarro? I felt that twist was unnecessary

>those extra swings

He grew up and found his way. Did you?

100%, if Nadine and Chloe are gay for each other than i'm officially calling Naughty Dog a collective SJW
I mean, I wouldn't consider it out of character for Chloe to be bisexual cause she loves sex, but at the same time she's only ever expressed interest in fucking Nate who is admittedly super hot.
Nadine I feel is probably straight though, and she's a privateer leader. She's probably done bad shit, so I doubt Chloe would even think about fucking her.

It wasn't simply that she outfought him, like with speed or agility, she overpowered him.
What the fuck? Does she have super human strength?
That's how you know something is sjw crap, there's been plenty of times in fiction where a woman beats a guy but uses things other than strength to do it, guys cockiness against him, speed, surprise, agility etc, ways a woman could beat a man with but sjws love to pretend that women are just as strong as men and will gladly have women simply over power men, stupid shit from these fags.
They hate acknowledging physical differences between men and women, why though? They can't honestly believe they are the same.

Nigger your martial arts kung fu means jack shit if the guy weights alot more than you. There's a reason why they have weight divisions in boxing and other fighting sports

Can't speak for everyone else but my small beef with those scenes is not that Nadine wins, but that Nathan jobs so fucking hard that it is totally out of character. He has beat up dozens if not hundreds of 300 lb mercenaries and/or pirates but he gets ragdolled around the room easily and can't even land a single hit.

>a bunch of grown ass men letting fictional characters upset them and arguing about the sexuality of said fictional characters

I'll find a way, j-just you wait!

Ok, if I gave you 6 months to train and practice, do you think you could beat Ronda Rousey in a 1v1 fight?

Not even the current women's champ who destroyed her. Just regular ole Ronda

>tfw they didn't make Nate the gamer so this would be canon

>do you think you could beat Ronda Rousey in a 1v1 fight?
I don't know who the fuck that is but I'm a sissy so no.

>I don't know who the fuck that is

Talk about living under a rock

>caring about a garbage can crusher

Never said I cared about her, just saying most people at least know who she is

I only know her because of how se was BTFO spectacularly

fuck yeah, just learn how to escape armbars and I could beat her potatoface to a pulp willy nilly

fuck I'd love to be proven wrong. I'd take the offer in a heartbeat just so I could have the opportunity to contribute to her CTE

Exactly. She's such a big name that when she finally got rekt it was really big news

Def Nadine. I really liked rafe, and she was the one thing preventing him from being buddies with us.

They have been doing gay stuff since the Last of Us.

>she was the one thing preventing him from being buddies with us.
Well that and Sam

You wouldn't lie to her, would you Sup Forums?

>She's probably done bad shit, so I doubt Chloe would even think about fucking her.
Nate has killed hundreds of hired goons
Literal hundreds
And he makes snide quips while he does it

I don't think you understand just how important testosterone is.

I don't think you understand how important technique is.

The brothers Drake fight like street brawlers, completely untrained, they have no control over themselves in combat.

I don't think you understand how useless technique is compared to strength. I know that's what movies and games teach you, but reality is different. according to you, weight classes don't have a reason to exist because technique is the great equalizer - but even male featherweights know they'd get the shit beaten out of them by middleweights. and male featherweights would wipe the floor with female heavyweights.

a 120lbs female fighter wouldn't survive against someone more than twice her size, let alone two of them. only someone who's never sparred in their life would make such an argument.

>structured, regulated fights for professional sport = a real fight
HA
HA
HA

>implying 1 woman in high heels can take down 2 men

>b-b-buh they'd win """"""a real fight""""""
>implying "rules" are keep the wymyn down
>implying the stronger guys wouldn't be equally free to crush your eyeballs or bite your nose off
ah yes the last bastion of the weak faggot

just get to the part where you start talking about pulling out guns and grenade launchers already, that's where your retarded argument is headed anyway

Nadine wasn't in high heels

Nigga have you even seen the Nadine fights in action?

Nathan ONLY ever gets the upper hand by playing tricks and surprise attacks (like knocking her through the floor by jumping down from behind her).

Nadine uses Nathan's weight against him. It's not a fist fight, they aren't clocking each other in the jaw until one of them yells uncle.
Nathan swings like a retarded chimp, Nadine dips under his arm and flips him like the chump he is.

Technique.

Didn't find either of the annoying to be honest, but if I had to chose probably Elana. I fucking can't stand women getting bitchy.

>Mfw I missed my opportunity to do this despite having seen the webm before playing and knowing it was coming up
I was so embarrassed.

>That one dude towering above the rest

oh yah definitely! and Ultimate Surrender is an accurate reflection of reality as well

lmao

nadine.

The last act of the game would have been so much more interesting if there was fights breaking out between mercs loyal to nadine and those bought out by rafe, with nate in the middle.

Remember when Joe Rogan and that UFC boss were all "she could fight in the men's division!" about Rousey?
And then when she faced a competent hitter she went down like a bitch and everyone was like "yeah lets forget about that"