What did she mean by this?

She needs a real sonynigga dick, nintenbros are pathetic

Who was in the wrong here?

What did she mean by this?

>regular DS and DSiXL
>what appears to be a GBA SP

How old is this photo, OP?

She just wishes they were Switches so she could play with them

It doesn't matter what women want or think.

dees nutz

she's mocking them by saying that by prioritizing video games they have no life goals.

>laughing emoji
>#goals
cringe

>Not taking your SP with you everywhere

>guys sitting, playing games, discussing, having a good time
>woman sitting alone, bored, possibly emo, has to pull out phone for any entertainment

Bros: 1
Hoes: 0

They seem like they're having a good time
Also
>lmao let me take a snapchat (with me in the picture of course) of a group of nerdy guys minding their own business. That'll show those losers

Roasties, not even fucking once

>grown ass man
I love the ace attorney. They're great for my fujoshi mind

She's saying they're nerds for prioritizing vidya over her roast beef snatch.

I saw an employee in a different department at work playing a Fire Emblem game on his 3DS today. If he was in my department I probably would of fired him. Video Games don't belong in public.

Says the stoic loner "emo" girl.

Sure the guys having fun are the losers not the girl pretending to be special by associating with no one so she can make fun of everyone portraying superiority of them all.

Back in high school me and my friends would do co-op missions in Peace Walker during free period. I miss those days

End blog

>Ds'
>Dual screen'

It's a term normalfags used to use to mean something that they aspire to do, Sup Forums takes it as an insult since they're out of touch for some reason

I don't really think she's making fun of them.

It's not shitposting if it's true. Guy had long unkept hair and a neckbeard with a Doctor Who hoodie.
I'm positive he's from here.

>Hashtagging when you don't need to

#hopeyoudon'tdothis

lmao what a tryhard insecure little shit

>be me
>in high school
>See cute girl sitting alone during lunch
>shes playing something on the DS
>walk up to her
>whip out my fat DSi XL
>see she's playing Pokemon
>she bites her lip
>"wanna trade?"

im married to this girl now.

This. I didn't think it needed to be pointed out, but this thread is full of people that don't know, somehow.

"Did you block my other account" and "Please leave me alone" it's not that hard to figure it out

I'll do whatever I please. Including raising my spork and hashtagging ironically. The only thing I won't do is be an ironic weeb or play video games in public for I am an adult

The worst part is that the guy took the screenshot

You do know that the "#goals" hashtag is something that you aspire to do right?

Like #relationshipgoals or whatever.

She's literally saying that she wish she had friends that would have Nintendo D's to play with her to she would instagram about it instead of actually playing.

Like my sister who took a snapchat of my Switch so she could tell other people she was playing. Then she went and holed herself in her room.

>they're all having fun, and having conversations about their hobbies
>I'm taking selfies and being a miserable cunt

Indeed you are, whore. Indeed you are.

>guys have fun
>girl pretends to have fun by mocking said guys, in a futile attempt to fill the ever-growing void in her life

Bros: 2
Hoes: 0

It means she's made it her goal to get a DS so she can fit in with them.

>Sup Forums takes it as an insult
Because it's obviously sarcasm?

The girl took the screenshot, otherwise the guy's messages would be on the right

>and i only play mature games for mature people like me

It was probably the girl who took the screenshot since it's her messages that have the 'R' sign

Insecure people are insecure. This is news why?

It's not.

She just wanted an excuse to take a picture of herself, what is behind her is irrelevant

Your sister is pathetic desu
Post the snap

>basic bitch

I don't know, given how much "ironic" culture has taken over kids and teens (you only need to look at the popularity of Sup Forums and shit like filthy frank), I'm not completely sure if she's being genuine.

>/v
Reddit confirmed.

>Hunched up shoulders
>"Cute"
>Shitty angle
>Boring haircut

I'm a perma virg, but even I know how to take a better selfie. Niggas gotta work on his deception game. Get the lady to meet you, from there it's a coinflip on whether or not she'll at least touch your dringle.

And, she feels she has to point out what others do with their free-time? What a fucking bitch who will get pregnant before she finishes high school. It looks like they are at lunch even. Does she feel like she's such a important person. You're using social media you stuck up bitch. What gives you the goddam right to judge others.

>teens still think playing vidya is for losers

feels bad man

this

someone post the girl at the gym image

>Some high school girl
I really don't understand our thought process when we get angry at literal fucking children. You're what, 19-24 years old or so, you can be the bigger man about this.

>since it's her messages that have the 'R' sign
I thought it worked the other way around

I have no idea if this is true but I'll believe it

Who are you quoting?