Why the fuck did they pick boring as fuck Egypt?

and I hear rumours the sequels will be Greece and Roman. Talk about, un-fucking believable. This franchise is toast.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1398692-Why-AC-s-next-location-has-to-be-Korea-Forums
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much better than what they've been doing thus far.

Everything from II to Syndicate feels identical, it's about time they stepped over the Jesus line.

could be intresting though

much more than the boring ass italian/french/british shit because thats all the same rooftops

I think Egypt can be fun, it was in serious sam

chick there looks hot though that's the main thing. I'm interested now.

I really hope the main character is a sexy Egyptian chick that we can skimp out

>mfw some MUH FEUDAL JAPAN shitter calls any other potential setting boring

What is there to climb in Egypt, even? And no, I'm not looking forward to the collectible on top of a pyramid.

Sphynx

WE

>Caring about Ass in the first place.

>being a tits guy

Every setting after II has been garbage, and I was disappointed when I heard II was going to be set in renaissance italy because I loved the Crusade era Levant so much and wanted the next setting to be exotic as well, preferably something even more ancient. If it is set in ancient europe/egypt that would be great imo, but they will probably fuck it up. The only good game they've made in like a decade was R6: Siege and they have no idea what they're doing with it

Egypt at one time had a ton of architecture, and cities that stretched all along the Nile river.
We don't know of them today because they were made of wood, and were washed away when the Nile changed course.

>Egypt

Wait is this going to be Ancient Egypt with Pharaohs and Queens and climbing Pyramids and shit?

Sign me the fuck up if it is

>New AC is in Egypt
>During the era Cleopatra ruled Egypt

Hope Ubisoft goes the Far Cry 3 route which the main character bange Cleopatra and you get to see her bare tits. MFW if it happens.

>hating Egypt
Nigga, some of them egyptian women are absolute top tier goddesses

Them slaves undoubtedly jacked off to pics of Cleopatra artwork on the tombs

Egypt is the current fad with people who wanna look progressive

>tfw still no Japan
FUCK YOU JADE

>slaves

**paid workers

>ancient Egypt

So can we expect ayy's?

egypt is an amazing setting, you gay homo with shitty taste

I swear with Queen's Blade, Menace is based on Cleopatra since she does have that whole Egyptian style and looks.

But I like ass.

Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian, she was of the Plotematic descent. Which was a dynasty formed by one of Alexander's Greek general

>Still no Japan
It's like they hate money

All the AC games are about aliens, user.

Those aliens built the pyramids and there's crazy shit in therm

To be fair, MTG hasn't been good for over a decade. That set IS impressively shit even by nuMagic standards, though. Even shitplanes like Zendikar and Innistrad had the occasional thing going for them.

shut the fuck up /his/

>rome again
why do people keep cocksucking this civilization

This
Hope we get some ayy lmao stuff

I really hope they don't just take the same puckish rogue playboy character and paint him brown with a wider nose. The last good one was Edward because the whole game was about his rapacious nature, he fit the time he was in and his development mirrored the story. Jacob was so fucking annoying and one note I wanted to kill myself every time I did one of his missions.

what if they take a puckish rogue playgirl character and paint her brown with a wider nose
and she's thicc too

Why can't we go back to great shit like Ravnica1.0?
Why must planeswalkers taint and shit on everything?

fuck off
Egypt is S-tier and there hasnt been a game there in like forever
take your shit taste elsewhere

As long as it's not some garbage like 3's Ratonhakekon

>Ass Creed Egypt
>we will NEVER play as a scantily clad nubile egyptian brown goddess

>we'll probably play as some nigger instead

>All the sandnigger shitflinging poo in loo pajeets in this thread
Egypt sucks get over it

go play BotW if you want an open world game where you climbshit

You tried.

Everyone falling for this false flag.

The fan hatred of Connor created a whiplash so hard Ubisoft has refused to create a character that wasn't exactly like Ezio, and showed the slightest bit of restraint and thoughtfulness. Which is a shame because between the major character points that were cut I thought Connor showed real promise.

Because muh Gatewatch
muh market research shows players prefer human-centric themepark planes
muh hiring real writers instead of feminist bloggers to do the storyline costs money
muh real social issues we are the 99% +elves

>Hope we get some ayy lmao stuff
didn't Ubi drop that shit post Ass Creed Revelations

That girl in the picture is problematic. I thought AC was against this. Yes, I'm a girl.

Because it's perfect for Ubisoft to exercise their politically correct near fantasy revisionist history and put in some black kangz.

there were alien references in 2 I believe... during the puzzles with the da vinci paintings. I wouldnt be surprised.

Obelisk in Heliopolis.

Fucl off and die cunt

WUZ

Her clothing seems historically accurate.

It's bait idiot. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you're repyling to yourself.

>yfw all those leaks were produced by Ubisoft
>everyone thinks that is in Egypt
>it's actually on the future, cyberpunk style

I might actually get it then

Ancient Egypt is pretty great for a setting.

So long as it doesn't have a vaporwave soundtrack I'd be on board

Korea would be cool.

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1398692-Why-AC-s-next-location-has-to-be-Korea-Forums

Its always been in the background, with the latest entry showing the templars attempting to clone them.
However, apparently the storyline is going to be wrapped up in a graphic novel and egypt considered a soft reboot so I don't know if they're going to be in the game

Kinda sucks for those that were interested in the sci fi storyline
>hey, are you hyped for the conclusion of this storyline thats been teased for a fucking decade?
>then buy this not video game!

i'd assassin my creed into her empire if you know what i mean

The problem was people were so hard for Ezio across all his games, because he's such a charming rogue-man that when Connor came along, whose whole deal was being a socially awkward and determined man, everyone just wanted more fucking Ezio. It's retarded. It's like Star Wars fans who can't stand the obligatory ship pilot character not being a cocky Han Solo expy.

Who the fuck was interested in that story? Like seriously, who? And follow up question, fucking why?

It wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't try to push Jace so fucking hard, he's obviously self-insert for the fuckers at wotc at this point

Goddammit.

Finally a setting that's the home of my ancestors (I'm Nuwaubian) and they whitewash the shit out of Egypt.

Complete utter bullshit having Mayopatra on the cover. Even stealing the Egyptian heritage from us. Revisionists shit.

KANGZ

trying too hard
sage/10

>This franchise is toast

Shit we got an user from the past posting!

No it isn't. Get your facts straight.

Connor is a fucking imbecile though. People could still stand the other protags despite them not being Ezio but Connor was beyond help, his actions don't match up to his motives and the more he learned of the truth of shit that was going on, the stupider he got with his present actions. I liked him at first, during the beginning part of the game, when he was a kid and during the first act of the game but as soon as he starts meeting the Patriots, he started becoming a fucking moron.

Its good to be back before guns and all that bullshit, but I wonder where else the game will take place. Why have sailing for what might just be some of the Nile and Mediterranean Sea? Where will you even go?

>Still no MesoAmerica

The real question is will they make everyone black or not?

Fucking this.

Why does no one makes a meso american game?

The sequels will be
>ancienct egypt
>a macedonian empire
>rome
and finally
>Pontus

No they won't. The game is set during the dynasties aka bronze age. Rome is centuries away from being founded. The sequels are supposed to be set only a few years apart with the same character. Greece is Mycenaean which is nothing like classical Greece and more akin to a middle eastern civ

BUT I DON'T WANNA PLAY PONTUS!, FUCKING FAGGOT! I WANT ARCHE SELEUKEIA

whoa, color photographs of an ancient civilization. that's rad

AC2 had Altair in it?

Because Egypt was a highly requested era genius

Unity was plagued with glitches at launch and Syndicate didn't sell as well as other games so it would stand that they're being pressured to 'actually' do a game in an area that was requested by people

Egypt, Japan and I think China were among the highest requested eras, though China got shitted on with that dumb side-scroller game

>Because muh Gatewatch
Behold the Jacetice league!

Planeswalker cards ruined everything about magic. A completely shit addition that ruins the gameplay entirely.

Jade hasn't been with the company since 1st game.

Shouldn't be difficult for them to make a game on Japan really, the easiest and probably obvious thing to do is make it in nobunaga's era. LOT of characters to work with there.

>small tits, no ass, mediocre hips
nah she's approved.

t. Haytham Kenway

Well, that and WHERE IS CHARLES LEE?

Yes, it was obviously a much better choice basing the game in North America, a place that has no history and has never been relevant.

I always just thought he was trying to do what he could.

One of the more interesting complaints about him was he wasn't 'romantically motivated' / didn't have a love interest compared to the other protags so it was 'easier' for him to focus on stopping the templars.

Pretty much. That whole "we were Templars all along" twist that gets over and done with in the prologue should've been the entire basis for AC3. Kenway was a MUCH better protagonist in what few hours he had than Connor could hope to be.

>pics
what did he mean by this?

I think the shitty VA didn't help. Not that I can understand the native language but holy fuck was it completely flat. And his English deliver was just barely better.

Well that's why we got Rogue I guess. Still, Shay was a bit of a tard for siding with the Templars even after knowing what they personally wanted to do.

ASSUSSINZ

It's more interesting than any of the settings from the first 4 Assasin's Creed games.

The only worry is they somehow took Industrial Revolution era London and made it boring as fuck somehow with their last game.

THIS
H
I
S

Nah, I think AC3's biggest problem was that it become more about rubbing elbows with the famous historical figures than anything else. It just comes off as completely contrived. Story takes a backseat to being the errand boy for these people.

>find out Washington did that shit to his tribe
>just lets him go because plot and history demand it
Yeah.

Which is why I think the DLC for AC3 was so much fun when it completely lets loose.

No. Revelations, the final chapter of Ezio's story ingame had Altair.

Japan won't let them. This discussion happened years ago, before even Brotherhood had come out. Japan is afraid that allowing an assassin's creed game will cause confusion with ninjas and assassins or some shit like that.

Japan is so fucking insular I swear to god.

>no romantic interest
I actually really liked that about Connor, he was a warrior through and through. I even liked how he was a bit of a brute charged into confrontations instead of being cunning. Some might call these flaws but I feel that it's refreshing and fits his overall character well. However, it irked me to no end how this cocksucker was willing to let the Patriots go despite being genocidal bastards who literally killed his entire tribe, was a cunt to his mentor and didn't even give much of a shit about the Assassin struggle, yet he couldn't accept that the Templars were doing good for the colony and the natives and still hunted down Charles Lee and hating the man for some fucking reason. Then, they also have the audacity to take out his final monologue so it ended with him not even contemplating the retardedness of his choices. I felt like I missed something, like a whole act or chapter was just missing that had a bunch of shit in it to make all of this make fucking sense.

And who in the fucking Japan has the power to say nono to this?

All 3 of these settings are more interesting in every way than the fucking american revolution and france.