twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

But how

got it for 4 burgers, was pretty decent

Is it worth $20 on psn?

i have seen worse movies than this

Bad for a $60.
Decent for anything lower than 20.

the excessive grain and blurry shit that make it looks 'good' according to sonybros gave me headache, qte meme is exaggerated but movement controls are clunky as expected for a TLOU clone cinematic experience, tolerable for 5 bucks if you are bored and need to kill time for a night

Cool, I just picked it up for $20 I've been looking for a good "movie" lately so I figured I'd give it a shot

>buttery smooth 24fps, washed out gray and brown environments, forced black bars on screen tired cover based 3rd person shooting, boring story about shit like vampires and werewolves by Hollywood rejects, Lame QTEs, most of the game is just shooting regular guys, over in a few hours, no reason to play again, interrupted a lot by cutscenes, hyped up as Sony exclusive but forgotten quickly.

>Gameplay is mediocre at best
>Story is trash despite an absolute insistance on putting it forward
>The game almost seems insulted over the idea of letting the PLAYER actually PLAY the fucking game.
>Lousy characters to the point only the French pervert honestly seems to have any character to him, and he doesn't, he just stands out more
>Stupid grrl power charcter
>Stupidly short length, for a full priced game
>Steampunk
Yeah, no, it was fucking bad.

short and overpriced. another movie gayme meme

and don't forget that horrifically bad ending

Oh, the ending, how could I forget.

Everything about it is so fucking boring.

I, I like this game. I mean, yeah, I did get it in the 5 dollar pen flash sale, but I thought it was aesthetically pleasing and masterfully crafted. The gameplay could be dry and repetitive, but that depends on your engagement, I got caught up in firefights and would really enjoy using the cool gadgets given to you in different parts. The length if the game is an obvious issue, but I'd like a sequel that puts more emphasis on the gadgets and builds upon the story. At least 11 hours minimum.

for 5 bucks, it wasn't that bad. I would have been pissed if I paid full price.

Nah, the human eye can't see more than 2 hours anyway

yep

You missed out. It was $4 last week.

I have heard that NEVAEVA it is NEVAEVA the greatest NEVAEVA game ever created NEVAEVA from some NEVAEVA nice folks with NEVAEVA golden faces SOURGRAPES.

It took me a moment to realize you're saying NEVER EVER because it just looks like you fucking up Nirvana or NEVADA or something.

U jeloss nintepcxbotfag! U wil nevaeva get it! GOTYAY!

Overall it was kinda shit but the actual shooting is really good and has one of the coolest shotguns ever in a game.

It just likes a tri-barreled shotgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-u5tvQC34

Sums up the whole thing

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It was the "Horizon" of 2015.