Shin Megami Tensei

This is a thread for lawfags only. Unclean ones and filthy chaosfags are not allowed.

Law? More like LOL

Just got to the second level of YHVH's universe in apocalypse. When do I get access to my boi mastema

Why don't we like Nozomi again?

Because Danu a shit
>Dagda bad. Make better Dagda

>thread for lawfags only
Screw you I'm posting here anyways

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

I just beat Persona 5 and I'm interested in this series now. Going to pick up a 2DS i]within the next few days and hack it and get SMT4

get soul hackers too for the purest of aesthetics

Can I post here, my fellows?

personally i think homeslice is bananacakes but I guess Sup Forums doesn't like her

you're not hacking a 2ds, at least not anytime in the foreseeable future. Latest firmware is locked down

Help me. I'm a Persona 5 fag, but hear SMT is similar. Where's a good place to start with the series.

Good choice, user.
Get soul hackers like said.

Also check out the devil survivor games if you like strategy rpgs.
Also there is going to be a remake for strange journey coming out sometime soon, make sure you get that too

Not voiced by Laura Bailey.

>I'm a Red Alert fag but I heard CnC is similar

That's how retarded the first sentence is. As for where to start: Nocturne, Strange Journey or IV

>Lawfag

Fuck you Law man.

Playing Persona 5 because a friend wants me to, but I've been playing the games in release order from Kyuuyaku MT. I'm at Persona 1. Fuck needing to have level 3 guts to call Kawakami.

Everyone loves Nocturne and Strange Journey. SJ will push you straight into classic SMT gameplay, Nocturne is pretty similar.

She was top tier in 4, apoc not so much and ya no laura baily in apoc.

You're trustworth. Please post here and everyone should listen to you

>she was top tier in 4
*Asura smirks*

>lawfags

IV. Sup Forums will shill Nocturne and SJ to you, which are great, but IV is the definitive best starting point. if you like IV and IV:A, move on to Nocturne/SJ.

There's no real salvaging P1's gameplay, but when you get to P2 (the cersion that wasn't localized for PSP), make sure to use cheats to speed up the combat animations.

law is 4 fags
chaoz wuz here

Anyone got the original please

WHERE'S YUKIKO

El Moustachema

Going to from IV to Nocturne would be pretty hard since IV has a lot of QOL improvements over Nocturne.

>pre alignment lock
>Walter being a based as fuck bro all the time
>Lilith is pretty reasonable and Tayama's a dick
>decide to go Chaos
>"haha guys let's just flood the world with demons World of Str amirite"

Alignments, not even once.

>lawfags

How could you find Lilith reasonable and then not want to flood the world with demons?

That's the whole point. Weed out the weak leeches that rely on others' strength and their own words to stay in power and let the people who are able to combat demons decide their own futures. That's what a world of strength entails, boyo. Don't like it? I'm sure YHVH has a spot on his brainwashing train for a weak closeted lawfag who thinks he's hot shit by picking chaos like you.

Hoi

I went from IV to P5 to Nocturne and honestly outside of the boring first hour Nocturne is probably a smoother time than IV's very early bullshit. I have nightmares from failing to recruit Napaeas and getting killed. Having to memorize weaknesses to not waste a turn is kind of annoying though.

Pic related gives me nightmares because it took me ages to recruit him

>him

Nigga u wot

Its lawful to kill your squad soldier

It's a female demon

>IV's very early bullshit.
I'LL END IT THUS

>Acts like the boss of the group when I'm the one trying to do shit
>Ratted me out at the first opportunity instead of letting me do it on my own terms, or at least bring me there in person to explain it to avoid the whole shitstorm because the dumb broad didn't fucking bothered bringing the fucking accused there when making the complaint so everyfucking person gets onedge for on fucking reason
>Had 0 problems replacing Dagda with fucking braindead Dagda which is fucking hypocritical since that was what the divine powers were trying to do in the first place to humanity.

The last one really pisses me off enough to stopped playing. Fuck all these hypocrites they all can go die.

FUCK YOU WALTER

Nice headcanon faggot

>SMT IV
>can't fug munkey girl
>dropped

>wanting to fuck a fujoshi

>wanting to fuck isabobo

post rare demons

CHAOS FAAAAAAAAAAGS
GET OOOOUUUUUUUUUTTT

I want to jiggle her sideburn tassles

Fucking filth in this thread
Just cleanse this FUCKING thread already

How many legions do he have again?

40 legions, that's as many as four tens and that's terrible.

Do we even know Amon's agenda or are we just Dagda posting

Learn to greenmeme first, faggot.

Praise YHVH!

Amane is the cutest

>Being this new

why the fuck would you wear your clothes like that

CHAOS FAGS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD REEEEEEEEEE!!!

>Lawfags in a nutshell

>Unclean ones and filthy chaosfags
Where is the difference?

SMTIV was shit. Neither Walter or Jonathan came off as people who would naturally go into their respective alingments in the face of cataclysm, like the SMTI protagonists.

Their dream-sequence (muh poetry) dialogue is just them synthesizing what their alingments are about. Why would Walter go back to being chill with you and Jonathan in Blasted and Burning Tokyo after murdering his way through the Ashura-Kai. Why would Walter be disturbed by Pluto's poisoning in God's will if he's going to join into Merkabah later and do much worse?

I expected the worst but he managed to be worse somehow.

What are the megami tensei games a person should play in their lifetime?

Mine is coming to an end rather quickly so please none that are grind heavy.

>none that are grind heavy
Shit man, good luck with that one

This has to be ironic.

All of them

Jonathan's handled well enough, though. It's just Walter that's retarded.

In Law path you even see Jonathan's struggles in whether he's doing the right thing or not by placing his faith in the Archangels, his fear of death, and hating how selfish people are (himself included for fearing being a martyr).

He's a fairly reasonable, good guy.

Hoy

They're as grind heavy as you make them to be.

whats happening to you?

This is a motherfuking hoy thread now

Post rare hoys

Walter at first when deciding to go back was fine it's just when all of a sudden he just hates everyone that isn't strong.

>create fucking everything
>man in your own image
>just a floating head

Walter is a fairly reasonable guy, too, filthy Lawfag. He's someone who doesn't like the current system and when given the opportunity to change it, even if the measures are extreme, he will do so.

It should also be noted that Walter remains much more human than Jonathan - you actually see him as a human on Neutral before the Lucifer battle, he concedes that maybe Law is correct at his defeat on Law whereas Jonathan just screams at you on Chaos about your avarice and greed, and so on. That wasn't a mistake or a random detail. He genuinely seems to find a kinship in Flynn and truly believes that releasing demon hordes on the world will make it better in the end, and embraces it as a human and as Lucifer, while Jonathan can never fully come to grips with the bloodshed the Archangels/Merkabah are willing to commit and just lets himself get dragged into it.

>Things that you can say to your girlfriend, but not God

>one Maziodyne and Betatron loses even with numbers on his side

What a useless angel

lmao

Yeah he really cared about changing things, that's why he ditched Mikado, didn't change anything, and stuck his fingers in his ears going LALALALA when the Archangels personally changed everything about the casualry/luxuror system and abolished all demons plaguing Mikado while they were in Tokyo.

>horde of metatron
>dungeon that make EO look like P4 in comparison

Fucking YHVH

Betatron hordes were hilarious

And there's that inner lawfag. Jesus.

>abandoned mikado
Why would he stay in Mikado with the Archangels around? Lilith showed him an alternative, all the Archangels did was show to him that Mikado was on the path to more loss of freedom.

>didn't change anything
But he did? He, or you if you side with Lilith and him, opens up the gate to the expanse and makes it possible for Lucifer to be resurrected.

>archangels personally changed everything
They didn't do shit. They (violently) ousted the king from the throne and ruled Mikado as shadow leaders that nobody really knew about. The only time they actually help anyone is on Law and even then that comes at the cost of everyone's life in Tokyo.

Just killed Bugamenez, Mem Aleph you are next.
I do hack in 1 demon per area, for Horologium I made a Pillar Zelenin but it's this girl who's been MVP in most battles so far.

>hoi
Back to your Undertale thread, you furry fuck

Why did everyone always give Navarre shit saying how he is useless and doesn't do anything when they all haven't done shit themselves? Nanashi does all the work and they act like they they have been leeching off his success. In fact Navarre is the only actual useful partner who also helps out when not in battle using the jade dagger.

He's just the butt monkey of the group because's obnoxious and arrogant but he's not really malevolent and, as you said, oftentimes useful.

I don't think they ever call him useless, they just poke fun at him. They do the same at Asahi after she gets told off by Power or Hallelujah after he shows he doesn't want to attack anything when you first meet him.

They are all dicks to him, its one thing when friends poke fun but they are just mean to him. What I hate most is you never get the option to call them out on it, it just makes you watch them bully Navarre and do nothing about it.

>It should also be noted that Walter remains much more human than Jonathan - you actually see him as a human on Neutral before the Lucifer battle, he concedes that maybe Law is correct at his defeat on Law whereas Jonathan just screams at you on Chaos about your avarice and greed, and so on.
That doesn't prove one is more "human" than another. Walter at this point completely subscribes to the philosophy that "might makes right" while Jonathan is horrified and baffled by your behavior.

Neither is really "human" at this point anyway; Jonathan has "transcended" to angelhood while Walter has "descended" to demonhood. The player also shows this as Law Flynn is practically a machine fighting in the name of God while Chaos Flynn is literally called "Demon". Law and Chaos require sacrificing one's humanity to achieve the world one desires; Neutral is the "muh humanity" route.

>transcended
*ascended

Gimme 400 macca

yeah they were overly harsh, Navarre and Gaston were easily the best party members character wise imo, Navarre and Asahi are the best for gameplay

>Macca beam

Give me 1 (uno) reason to go law

Slaughtering heretics