Webm

post em

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494800568396.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0fCpAuxrQ_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>webm thread
>Starts with a shooter
>immediately followed by the shitty tf2 footage he probabaly thinks is important

I see we're off to a wonderful start

>Starts with a shooter
>footage from game of thrones
>with runescape references

You what?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494800568396.webm

Are you an autism, son?

This has been posted a lot recently, is it from a youtube video? Give sauce please

I have the sauce, but I want you to beg first.

I don't really care, I was just curious, oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=0fCpAuxrQ_I

OP's a faggot

Shut this fucking thread down

Is this bad on purpose?

Reminder to report & hide Horizon webm spammer
>Reminder to report & hide Horizon webm spammer
Reminder to report & hide Horizon webm spammer
>Reminder to report & hide Horizon webm spammer

That is actually horrifying.

horizonshill is here, thread's over

>HorizonBreathtakingMoment.webm

I don't care what anyone says: Advanced Warfare was fun.

Last thing I wanted to see before I went to sleep. Fuck you nigger

I want to fuck that.

you know how we know you're a fucking shill, because any rational human being would have made that half as long and not at some god awful 374p aspect ratio.

I think a rational human bean would have gotten tired of posting the same shit every threads months ago

thats just the sony VR it shakes like that constantly.

I really want to impregnate and lovingly raise a big family with Magilou.

>Pretty much forgotten how big Triple A publishers & devs shit the fucking bed with my favorite genres
>See this
>Get reminded of it again

Goddamnit
>Hurr we've got warp drive and exo-atmospheric fighter bombers/Air-Superiority hybrids

>Everyone dies
>Oh and for some reason it never occurred to us to make some way of quickly repairing a punctured combat mask in space.

I liked Advanced Warfare's multiplayer and some of it's singleplayer

Infinite Warfare was enjoyable for the most part, unstill blaring plot holes and tropes started being shoved into my fucking face. And then the ending just took the goddamn cake.

Someday you'll grow up, and you'll see this dumb stupid shit, and you'll cringe over it.

Someday.

>PCSX2
Wait, wasn't this game released on PC? Why you're emulating it?

lol no, maybe someday youll grow up and stop playing videogames but in the meantime you can fuck off back to Redddit ok sweetie?

They share the same title but are much different

Also nostalgia.

OH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUE

game?

what game is this?

>the pilot runs for it

She can't even deepthroat. I'm taking over.

rs2 vietnam

What's the name of this game again? Exalta, or something similar? Anyone played it, cause I was thinking about getting it myself since it's pretty cheap and the reviews are mostly positive.

pls no

with a body like that she would die in child birth.

Wow what are those light things

>KatsumiChann
sauce?

how come every webm of this game is uninteresting shit. like noo dont even show action or anything, just a stupid reload animation. like next time you make a webm you should ask yourself "why would anyone watch this"

The game is pretty spectacular in VR.

Holy shit that shotgun looks like garbage.

Exanima

because the game itself is uninteresting shit. All they got is tech demoes.

All this money and development time and all they can come up with is a 5 hour movie.

All this talent should have been spent on something more worthwhile than a game that is worth 1 playthrough. A 5-6 hour playthrough at that.

Exanima, its pretty fun though the combat is a bit tough to get used to.
would definitely recommend getting it

>mods delete an ontopic vg thread
>this is still here
wow!

>When you a noob jedi but the force is strong

Fuck you every time I think of the universe, its eventual death and our insignificance as a species I go through an existential crisis and this is the second time today.

The lights in the sky are stars.

The 'nice' makes that webm

I suck ass at this game, but it's so goddamn fun.

Uncharted 4 is by far one of the smoothest and most gratifying TPS's I've ever played.

Would it be better on PC? Of course, but you're still pathetic for being this pissy about it existing.

You should try Vanquish

Looks like Elite: Dangerous but its not?

Vanquish is not smooth and is very limited in what it lets you get away with while you're doing it. It IS fast and fun and over the top as all hell, but it has a certain lack of polish to it. Then again, I haven't gotten to try the PC port yet.

Uncharted 4 looks like it would be clunky with all the weighty animation, but it handles like a dream. Hopping cover doesn't drop you speed or have any sort of start-stoppyness to it. You can do just about anything while doing any type of traversal whether it be reloading, throwing things, or swapping weapons. There's a lot to be said for how fun a game is to play when it is this smooth.

>insignificance as a species I go through an existential crisis
You are such a big baby.
Fuck those dead rocks.

wow! uncharted tm sounds amazing! i cant wait to play it

Oh so he can shill Vanquish. Got it.

The context sensitive actions bring it down.

have you tried moviebattles 2

>arrows are more lethal when shot at enemies that are unaware of you
How? Are the arrows incredibly self-conscious?

Oh ya. I have no idea how to play Jedi or Sith or really how the fuck to do duel in general, but I still have fun getting the occasional kill and deflecting blaster fire.

holy shit

>As graphics get more and more realistic basic glitches will become more and more horrifying
I am legitimately worried