Ritalin

I have a bunch of Ritalin in my cabinet back from when I had ADHD, If I took some, would it make me better at vidya. (For Honor specifically)

No, you shouldn't take amphetamines to get better at an online videogame. You idiot. You fucking moron.

Please tell me this threads's a joke.

probably not a good idea to take dusty old drugs that have been in the back of the medicine cabinet for years

they don't exactly age like wine

of course it would user, take them, these user are trying to keep you a fucking noob forever, don't be a fucking noob.

shit without weed to be honest.

Drug equivalent of the fidget spinner ... ultimate autism form.

Can the mods just fucking remove this obviously underage moron for all of eternity, please?

Adderall or Concerta (Generic) do wonders. Not Ritalin though.

I heard it's the same as adderall which does make you better while on it

All that shit is a joke, and very dangerous. Throw that shit out right now.

t. ex-loser who had over 100+ 10hr fap sessions every month while high as fuck on adderall

It's awesome and yes, it will make you better if you can manage to focus on the game
Take as many as you can though. My first and last time I took 15 and was focused for nearly 8 hours, it was fucking amazing and I wish I had more
Ignore the retards, Only bad thing is using it for fucking for honor. PLay or do something else

is that shit even safe to use at this day an age?

because that was given to kids in the early 1990s and I thin they have a shelf life

>adderall
as someone who has taken both in the 1990s they do fuck all.

its literally amphetamine you moron it makes ur reactions faster

>tripfag
>using fucking adderall for video games
>calls other people retarded
Yeah you're totally correct, WE are the dumb ones in this situation

and yet did fuck all for ADHD/Asbergers/etc..

Reading these post while high on my anxiety mediicine makes it so much funnier for whatever reason. I mean there's nothint to special about this post but before I opened it I thought it was somee sort of transcendental thing I have suupposed to come accross. And your words are so normal but it's stranger, there's no deep meaning in anything like this butn the ritalin was stored in the cabinite, hidden until its next use, and for some reason the fact that the ritalin is stored in the cabinet sent my mind into overdrive but I'm not coming at any conclusions nor I'm not even convience myself that anything out of the ordinary is happening but my brain keeps telling me look deeper because you are missing something, and I swear it's going to b a typo in one of the posts that I didn't notice when I opened ths yhoread.

honestly the other posts confuse me even more but I make perfect sense of them at a base level, it's just that my head is trying really hard to find something else in words that are nothing more than words.

These pills have really been helping lately but I don't loke how it throws my mind into a bizarre state of being where I'm constantly looking for relationships into things, and not to get to some kind of deeper meaning because I think things like that are such bullshit, but say I see post which wasn't quoted by post but I wonder how much of post ended up in post whether or not the content is similar, but if second user read the previous post and that in a way influenced how he expressed his point of view in his own post. Th cumjulative effects in lonvger threads yciuld be reather impressiv, like a sort of butterfly effect of shitposting.

Whatever you're on, I want some

>back when I had ADHD
Since when do you suddenly stop having ADHD?

He decided he didn't have it so he could make this thread of course!

i think you might want to talk to your doctor about adjusting your dosage, man

I too am interested in cumjaculative effects.

user
Take a breather and wake up here
now's not the time for this state

Don't reply to me.

Wow

I want whatever it is you took

>you will never be this high
Feels shit to be desu

your thought process/headspace reminds me a lot of tripping on low dosages of lsd.

OP i completely understand what is going on with you. Your self perception is expanding, basically youre exercising your pineal gland. Currently for me, im in a phase where im seeing the big picture of every scnario im in. Like i'll have a conversation with someone, and while im talking i can also keep a second "me" in my head, but that second me is more psychic in a way that it kinda analyze everyones lives, after that point i can kinda read their life pretty easily.

I haveb't been taking the medicine at all but yesterday I finally did to help me fall asleep it worked like a charm
Todaay some shit went down at home and my parents are sleeping on separate beds, never sewa them do that before. Something happened to my brother. I have a lot of work to do due this and next week and I haven't procratinating that much but th load is still plenty to me so the pills help me relax. I don't hwant to develop dependence so I'm not going to take more than 2 pills a week.

I want to wake up there user but it'll have to be in some time, now's not the time. But I'll eventually do I'll take your advice, thanks user.

The pictures in the chatalog were lokking at me and it was mildly disturbing so I'm waiting to come down from it to browse the catalog ahain. Not even paranoia that pictures in a screen might be following my moeve,mtns but rather an unnerving feeling from things rerpresented as beings that can see and feel. Too many drawings looking forward to you at the other side of thr screen. No harm's done but is another thing thats' makes me feel overwhelmend under the efects of hydi pill it seems.

NO MORE