Nier Automata

Did it have a happy ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3p28DG1E
nier2.com/blog/2017/05/07/nierautomata-concert-evening-show-may-5th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has like 25 endings man

Find out for yourself. It's worth it.

Can some kind user link the dynamic version of Weight of The World that goes through all the parts, like when you play through the final credits? It's amazing and I didn't bookmark it when linked yesterday...

>Yoko Taro
>Happy endings

Unfortunately, yes

God that looks terrible.

ending A is happy because it stops before shit goes down. ending E is at best hopeful

>2B, 9S, and A2 all get brought back to life, memories intact
>2B and 9S have escaped their fate, and finally spend their lives together, while A2 no longer has to fight, and she is free to explore and enjoy the world

Even though everything is still fucked, it's about as happy as you can get

The ending of this game touched me more than my perverted uncle. Anybody know where this song is?

You mean this version?
youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3p28DG1E

That's it, thanks so much user. I was looking under the wrong name.

Sorry, I like oversaturated colors in my games

Nier blurred greyness was as triggering to me as pic related is triggering to you

Just beat it today. It made me feel happy.

forgot pic

>oversaturated
What saturation that just looks fucking awful.

I don't care how you mod your game and I endorse it but your monitor is clearly fucking broken if you think that looks good.

The ending is made much happier by the additional bit from the recent concert that had 2B and 9S waking up after ending E and crying together.

>that middle pic
Just never post screenshots again.

Never said it looks good
Still better than blurred grayness

A2

Source for anyone that's interested.

nier2.com/blog/2017/05/07/nierautomata-concert-evening-show-may-5th/

>Did it have a happy ending?
Of sorts.

It's actually not.

You think that's saturated?
kek

What the fuck is wrong with people? I like color too but that's ridiculous. Are they 90% color blind?

Thanks, that's pretty cool

Everything's better than flat, blurred grayness, user

cancerous grapgicsfags

We can experience reality through 5 senses
Taste, smell and touch are irrelevant to vidya, so we're left with sight and hearing

And you're telling me I'm supposed to ignore one of them?

I'm disappointed that it took 6 replies to OP for this to be said.

It had 2 happy endings. A and B.
Toro retroactively made ending C, D, and E bad endings due to shit he has said in interviews.

I like this one, it's kind of like hotline miami

>Toro retroactively made ending C, D, and E bad endings due to shit he has said in interviews.
I thought he did the opposite

Sorry to break it too you but A2 gets too damage to boot back up after the building collapses.
2B gets reconstructed and wakes up to dig through the rubble to hack and activate 9S.
9S refuses to be booted back upand chooses to die.
Leaving 2B to kill herself and have the pods proclaim the cycle yet yet again refused to be broken.
Toro is a dick.

The fake script tricked a lot of people. Since the sources they follow only clarified it later on twitter.

>he didn't read the updated concert script

It was a ruse user, real concert has 9S wake up, and A2 isn't even mentioned. Taro himself said in an interview that everything that happens after Ending E is up to players imagination

Case in point
This is why you don't use the super best friend cast as your primary source before the concert actually occurred.

>Did it have a happy ending?
>no xbox one version

Well, no happy ending for me.

>buying an xbone
why would you do this to yourself?