What ever happened to this game?

What ever happened to this game?

It's good now.

Shallow game with a semi interesting premise and boring repetitive gameplay. You tell me what you think happened to it.

Bad release, making any update to it pointless.

Procedurally generated meme killed the hype for it.

>trick everyone into thinking you're making a Bioshock-like
>everyone hype af
>lol jk it's actually another Early Access Survival Crafting™ game
>everyone hates it, sales are shit
>say that it's only an Early Access Survival Crafting™ game because you want to test the weapon balance and you'll make an actual campaign when it's done
>take the money and run

They should port it to the PS4

what's this bioshock 3 ripoff

>procedure generated memes
This what happened.

Which is retarded because all the other elements of it would have come together really nicely in a linear game.

>People were hyped for this game
>Not knowing the gameplay looked like shit
It was better than Infinite

People thought it would be like bioshock but instead it turned out to be like minecraft with police

Fascinating premise, fantastic marketing campaign, poor execution.

it tricked people into thinking that it was good. i fell for it too. what you see isn't what you get.

How is it ANYTHING like Bioshock?
Bunch of retards

Too many buzzwords, not enough game.

it came out with a demo that made it look way less interesting than anyone thought it would be. Also procedural generation.

Would have been a lot better if it wasn't survival procedural generated dogshit and was a more story focused game.

I fuckin dropped it before even watching the whole trailer when it debuted. Fucking sick of that art style... Thats the reason i never bothered with Dishonored, shit's irritating.

Canadian developers. Never trust them.

I pirated it for the intro. Worth it.

I the marketing and first gameplay trailer that was linear

I hope you get worms.

Why the fuck did it fail bros?

Xbone exclusive

>Most well-received game at the 2016 E3 Xbox conference

Hahahahahahaha

Can't wait to see what early access indie shit it'll be this year. Probably Cuphead if it finally gets a release date.

>. Probably Cuphead if it finally gets a release date.

they cancelled that one

That's the only exclusive they didn't cancel

Everyone realized it was another run of the mill early access survival crafting game.

So is it done? Is it being worked on? Was it early access or was that a complete release?