Tfw there are not 10 Sup Forums characters collectively strong enough to take on team universe 7

>tfw there are not 10 Sup Forums characters collectively strong enough to take on team universe 7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGAvPXlTFUE?list=LLSOuoBZx9usXHz8i7eyTISQ&t=128
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>collectively
What for? Just throw Kirby together with 9 generic CoD motherfuckers and Kirby's team would still win

eh whatever toriyama's just gonna pull another godmode villain out of his butthole and goku will fuck him up by getting a new saiyan level up. I think this time it's gonna be green!

Broly, Hulk, Super Man, Khorne, Mewtwo.

There's 5.

>green
That's already taken

>HMMMMPHHH FWAAAH

That said where do the DB fighters measure up compared to 40k. Primarchs are pretty tough. The Emps was powerful enough to face 4 chaos gods at one point...

>Be saying that you want frieza and cell to be revived for the tournament to save the universe
>Everyone says that's fucking stupid and I need to kill myself
>Frieza ends up coming...
HA I FUCKING TOLD YOU
>to replace buu
fuck this, toriyama is a hack. They should have just animated the revival as yamcha manga.

Asura from Asura's Wrath killed the Creator God with his bare hands.
People like to joke about OP godmode characters but Asura is literally the most powerful Sup Forums character. He could solo them probably without getting to 100% ragemode.
And if he DID get to 100% ragemode he'd definitely win. This is the same character who climbed out of hell several times because he was too mad to stay dead.

toriyama hates buu

>he's the reason beerus wanted to destroy earth
>sleeping while frieza and his army were attacking
>too stupid to fight u6
>sleeping for the ToP

>frieze
>no buu
why

>Tien
>Yamcha

>Yamcha

Wait Frieza's joining?
I gave up watching after they talked about the stupid as fuck rules for the tournament. Super is such trash, how did I bear watching that shit after Goku Black arc.

super sucks

>Gohan

Even fucking worse.
No one has fallen from grace as much as Gohan has. Chi-Chi was a mistake.

Keep watching user, the strongest human started kicking everyone's asses, it's glorious

lol no

Gohan's alright now
youtu.be/UGAvPXlTFUE?list=LLSOuoBZx9usXHz8i7eyTISQ&t=128

Not based on Smash bros tiers...

The fuck is 17 doing back? And Freiza?

Wait, it's not the Goku and Friends show anymore? Maybe he's not a hack after all.

putting his gloves on?

>fucking krillin beats gohan
>tien gets his ass kciked by gohan

power scaling means nothing

also android 17 is somehow as strong as ssj blue

>People here still take Dragon Ball seriously
It's going back to its gag roots, and it's making lesser known favorites get another chance at the spotlight. Either enjoy the ride of get off the bus.

Just accept your cyclops is the new Yamcha. Someone has to be since he didn't get invited.

One punch man

tenshinhan is literally yamcha tier

>le strongest Kirby meme
Who started this faggoty shit anyway?

Demonbane is a Sup Forums character

The other nine don't matter

> Tien

My fucking sides, he's Yamcha tier now.

>implying i need 9 more

Why didn't they get Cell back? Freiza is a hack and has 0 reason to fight in the tourney. Cell was pretty evil but more than anything he just wanted to fight strong opponents, not fuck everything up.

Laharl (or any other disgaea protagonist for that matter) can solo the DBS verse.

Deities could do it, and Megami Tensei has them.
>Odin (SMT:SJ)
>Ganesha (SMT IV:A)
>Krishna (SMT IV:A)
>Virochana (SMT II)
>Apsu (SMT IV:A)
>Hachiman (SMT IV)
>Dagda (SMT IV:A)
>Ardha (SMT: if)
>Zeus (MT II)
>Lucifer (SMT II)

Kirby wouldn't even stand a chance against Tien. He can't eat things like fire balls or energy blasts, he just takes damage, he can't take very much punishment, he's pretty slow, and to absorb someone's ability he needs to defeat them first. Apes with hammers and large bugs give him trouble, he can't eat things much bigger than he is, and he can't eat things like Gordos. Without magical artifacts he'd be fucked, and with them he wouldn't last long either.

>b-but one's a TV show!
Superior art direction and art in general. Nothing to even do with the actual animation.

Cell sells less toys

How are they planning to explain everyone but Goku, Vegeta and Freiza being able to fight anyone and stand a chance?

I don't know about solo, but Laharl, Tyrant Val and Zetta could probably do it no problem.

More like Cell's too hard to animate

Cell is potentially the most dangerous being in existence

A)Frieza is more popular in japan
2)Cell would need to train to reach frieza levels, and they dont have time
III)Cell spots are hard to animate. (this one might not that relevant today thanks to digital animation)

Am i missing something or did that woman just turn into brolly

17 and Gohan can keep up with Goku
Krillin can keep up with Goku if he's strategizing
18 powers up Krillin
Piccolo can charge shit while in the back line
Roshi can keep up with base Goku and has wisdom
Tenshinhan can be the bait

17 did nothing wrong. Not even joking. He fights for the animals now.

Cell would be overpowered if he trained for like a week. Dude has Freiza and Saiyan blood.

>ones a tv show
both are tv shows, right is a tv special

Choose 10

>Cell
>too hard to animate
He doesn't even have a tail. Are a few chitin plates (or whatever in the world Cell is made out of) too hard for 21st century Dragon Ball now?

One messiah from any main game SMT could do the job easily. Aleph, Demifiend or Nanashi would be overkill.

>this
they have trouble animating a yellow and purple featureless lizard

Arceus
Bayonetta/Jeanne/Balder
Asura
Lightning/Cloud/Whoever the fuck from FF
Cain from VTMB
Sargeras
War/Death
Dante/Virgil/Sparda
Anything from 40k.
Kerrigan

There's a fuck ton really.

Not everyone is a god-tier fighter, outside of Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Hit, Toppo, and Jiren, there probably aren't that many fighters that are of that level.

super has basically thrown power levels into the garbage bin as of late, and it's for the better. I'll take any kind of "i trained offscreen hurr""" explanation to make other characters relevant again, even if it triggers powerlevel pacos.

>Krillin can keep up with Goku if he's strategizing
this is what krillinfags actually believe

I'll never understand what was going through that guy's head when he decided to give Gene infinite meter

His spots.
I shit you not, animation has cut so many corners that animators have stagnated to that point.

That looks like any other wacky non-canon DBZ movie cover.

I chose this 10

>bottom right
Why is Gohan fighting Star Fox?

>pew pew pew

Bayonetta could solo them.
Add in every other Platinum protagonist (including 2B) and they would be completely fucked.

A db super artist said cell is too hard for them to animate because of his spots. Super's Filipino sweatshop animators literally cant animate Cell because of that.

does that shit EVER work

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL SUPER...

>17 and Gohan can keep up with Goku
What the fuck? How?

>that list
do you enjoy being wrong?

Your not alexander!

fucking this. Asura ftw
not even close

>everyone is on Trip's apartment

He already won.

Genderbender version from another universe.
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kale

IS FREEZER GOOD NOW?

Gohan had a one day training and can become Ultimate again
17 is a Ranger

I'm aware of that. I've just seen the "no it's a special and Super is but a lowly TV show" defense before. Computer drawing, computer coloring, etc. is such a cancer to the art of animation.

So wait, is Frieza a good guy now?

No, but you must.

>Reimu
>Coop
>Jackie Chan
All I need.

>when you cant use more than 2 frames of animation per scene

>(including 2B
fucking lol

the only two who could stand a chance would be bayo and dante and probably not against goku/veggie

How is ultimate suddenly SSJB level?

Post the dramatically larger version.

It's his spots, specifically keeping them consistent from frame to frame. I'm not an expert on digital 2D animation but I would guess that there's no easy way for them to make a 2D character with 3D texture mapping, so Cell would have to be either entirely CG or they'd have to draw the spots by hand. Since the other characters are all just made up of solid colors with no complex patterns there's no issue.

androids // full powered Roshi // mystic Gohan // & Golden Frieza are just under SSB tier.

Everyone else are trash

I mean that's a lot of Hulkamaniacs

Kale has LSSJ, what's caulifla power?

Stop right there
You're using too much of your brain, that shit won't help you understand Super

he's being brought back through Fortuneteller Baba's 24 hour revival power, he's probably not turning good he's just being forced to fight for universe 7 in the tournament

I don't know why he would do it, there's absolutely nothing for him to gain out of it, but whatever

Dear god this is such an amateur work

Mario just needs to jump on them once
And he has infinite lives

jobbing