FF14 Stormblood

High on high I stand.

Prease rook forward to the end of our maintancu, baka gaijin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JU-_Sn2cDwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The music in that game is just so beautiful

I want to fuck YDA

We should go on a double date, I wanna fuck Y'shtola.

Thancred is a nigger

Krishna Glamour when

>post yfw youre not eurocuck playing on NA servers

Hopefully he dies this expansion, with Bitchtits gone he doesn't really have much of a purpose anymore

90 minutes until I jack it to Yda again.

Why does the game need to be online for that?

Give me your bird you fucking fuck. I'm so sick of killing you.

kek you dumbfucks are going to get these threads banned if you keep up the constant stream of new ones

I just want to dunk some faggot with this new skill already.

I am. I'm looking forward to wiping pf groups with my shitty ping

xiv threads have been nigh constant for the last month, especially so the last 48 hours because servers are currently down

there's only gonna be more coming up to Stormbloods release, not like we can talk about it on vg

Because that's happened with other popular games

I need it to be rendered by my specially prepared Yda GPU.

What time does the maintenance end?

I have to resub so that I can prepare before Stormblood.

When's the early access?

Lastly, do i need the latest crafting gear? When I stopped I have full Ironworks, fully melded as well.

>Y'da
I have bad news for you bro...

You need to glam the Vath set and the birb is a guaranteed drop. Same with Bismarck.

So did Lyse get a redesign all what? She only wears the new red jacket thing in the trailer instead of the shit she wears in cinematic trailer.

>not like we can talk about it on vg
At least that one is a containment thread.

I want my AOE wildfire

90 minutes

Enjoy your new ogcd aoe that you will never see full animation off anyway.

>implying the mods didn't already try

Kek who plays MCH for animations? They're complete ass

>2591What time does the maintenance end?

- 12 am PST (3 am EST), so ~ 90 minutes unless there's an extension
- You should have the MSQ finished if you want to jump into SB content right away
- Early access is June 16th, launch proper is June 20th
- If you're a super serious crafter you'll want it but you will end up replacing it anyway as you level. HQ lvl 60 Ironworks gear with melds will carry you for a long time if the last expansion is anything to go by.

Give that dumb whiny dwarf some time to make her new outfit.

90 minutes until catastrophic system failure

Fuck you, Richochet and Rend Mind look awesome.

Headgraze is pretty cool, made me pick up MCH when I was going to put it off until later.

Clean Shot looks hella' sick when you jump off a ledge.

>that feel when can't play NIN with the server move

I hate that everything moved to Cali.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Limit Break Radio?

>12 am PST (3 am EST), so ~ 90 minutes unless there's an extension
Thanks, I'll take a nap for a while. Won't be surprised if it's extended or doesn't work properly at once.

>You should have the MSQ finished if you want to jump into SB content right away
No problem with that. The last patch I was on was after Papalymo got the rod or whatever. Yes I already know what happens.

>Early access is June 16th, launch proper is June 20th
4 days huh. So at least I timed it right it seems

>If you're a super serious crafter you'll want it but you will end up replacing it anyway as you level. HQ lvl 60 Ironworks gear with melds will carry you for a long time if the last expansion is anything to go by.

Well yeah, I craft always. I just thought there were new crafting gear after Ironworks that I have to get. But from your reply it seems that there isn't.

>everyone is suddenly a Eurocuck NIN player once the server move happened

Really makes me think

Thanks for killing your playerbase with the move to California. Everyone in the world enjoys their higher ping.

>i'll probably have better ping on europe data center than na now
Way to kill your game

3 days. They need another 24 hours maintenance before launch.

Leaf NIN actually.

i'm not a 15 year old piss baby who needs to listen to the opinions of white male manchildren to feel validated or to use them as surrogate friends

will i enjoy xiv if i dont know ff lore

>leaf
Nothing of value was lost.

>salut

So until you became vocal about your main Job and location, you were a Hidden Ninja of the Leaf?

Theyre pretty fucking sweet. Sorry they all don't shoot giant orbs of light.

Watch out bro he's gonna be hokage someday

There's Ornate Ironworks gear but there's no difference stat-wise. It just has 5 materia slots instead of 2 so you don't have to worry about over-melding. Sounds like you won't have to worry about it though.

Dogshit. I have no interest in amateur "youtube personalities", doubly so since they can't string a fucking sentence together without an "umm".

It has it's own story but the setting is build upon references to the older titles. You can totally play this as a standalone

>There's Ornate Ironworks gear but there's no difference stat-wise. It just has 5 materia slots instead of 2 so you don't have to worry about over-melding. Sounds like you won't have to worry about it though.

Yeah I'm fully melded on all crafting gear and weapons. Ornate wasn't needed. They didn't add any new crafting gear/weapons at all? That's really surprising.

Can't wait to wipe df with my new ping!

Sorry I fucked your mom, nerd

Real talk though, why do they have to keep the location of new server a secret? Afraid someone is going to held them a surprise party?

DDOS attacks by white males

>that stupid revolutions trailer got me so hyped i'm considering upgrading my card for this game

Why is this nip so good at being a jew? I shouldn't be doing this.

Because they are stupid enough to move them to commiefornia and fuck the rest of the continent and europe.

Corporate espionage.

>needing to upgrade gpu for stormblood

What kind of toast are you using?

He's an International Man of Mystery, you can't avoid his Mojo.

>that pipe smoking bitch literally stomping a nigga

Can't wait

Wait and officially see where the data centers are in an hour.
You might need to upgrade your internet.

Pretty surprising for them to make Yda look like she's the most beautiful girl in the Scions just for Stormblood.

Her mask was a cocoon helping to perfect her facial model all this time

That was my dad.

She was always the most beautiful.
She just isn't a vain cunt like the cat bitch. Lyse knows that the most beautiful traits in a woman are grace and humility. Embody both and it will shine outside just as it does within.

HOLY SHIT CHECK OUT CNN

BALMUNG AND GILGAMESH ARE FUCKING GONE

>that scene in the new trailer where
Y'shtola is barriering Xenos' katana

Hopefully it breaks and she gets cut open. The more dead Scions the better.

>like the cat bitch

No reason to get catty, user.

NEW SERVERS ARE IN KEKIFORNIA. EAST COST PINGS DOUBLED. RAGE INBOUND.

And nothing of value was lost.

I would finally be able to quit this game.

So I did a tracert of neolobby2.ffxiv.com again. Earlier it resolved out in Sacramento, CA. Now it's going to Texas and dropping. Is there hope? Were they not retarded after all? It's also shown as being assigned to a new IP address: 92.242.140.21 (was 204.2.229.9 earlier).

What does this mean?

neolobby02

It was you

What if this entire time we've been on a ruse cruise?
What if the datacenters aren't all going to one place, and they just said they were going to "One" location for added security? What if they're putting one in California, and one in Texas?

WEST COAST
BEST COAST

EAT IT NEW YORK

youtu.be/JU-_Sn2cDwI

What if the server is on an airship all along?

Man, I got myself excited over my own dumb mistake. It's still 204.2.229.9 and it's still in Sacramento.

Thanks for correcting me.

Montreal and Sacramento. Aether being on Montreal and Primal moving to Sacramento. You heard it first from here

It can't stay in Montreal.
The entire point of this move was that the data center in Montreal is fucking dogshit and they needed to go elsewhere for better ones to accommodate Stormblood.

>Cali confirmed
SAY IT WITH ME
LEAFS
AND
YUROPOORS
B T F O
T
F
O

Feels good to be on the best coast

>40 more ping

Oh, thanks I guess.

I know nothing about how to read ping. Is 90 ping bad?

Fucking drown already, faggot. Arizona bay needs to hurry up. I saw a faggot mestizo in neon clothes that matched his fucking car with a second equally faggy mudman slackjaw glued to a smartphone a goddamn Subaru with a shitload of bullshit leftist bumper stickers the other day. Guess what plates they had? Yeah, your shitty state that can't even half keep a water supply or a dam operational.

there's an anniversary event going on in FFXI if you kids get bored of your toy and wanna check out a real MMO

cheers

Well it could have been moved to a different data center in Montreal. But they chose Cali for some godforsaken reason.

I'd like to read a NOC engineer's write-up of why data centers are chosen the way they are. Seems like there's a ton of factors to consider.

>mfw you chose the wrong side of the country to live in

Ping is the amount of milli-seconds it takes for your computer to reach the datacenter. So you''re 0.09 seconds behind the servers. It's pretty good

I use a private server if I want to play. Same amount of players and I get to level 5 times as fast.

>another xi cuck begging people to play his dead game

best primal, best primal music, best beast tribe

Ok cool thanks. My neighbor said we were around 30 before so I was a bit concerned.

It's okay. If this were a twitchy reflex game like a fighter or a MOBA you'd be at a disadvantage but with FFXIV you'll just have a fraction of a second less time to dodge stuff. You'll also have some more input lag as well but that only really matters for NIN's Mudra combos if you're trying to maximize DPS.

Ping is the time it takes for a message to travel from you to the server and back. The longer it is, the less time you have to react to shit in game since FFXIV's encounters are all server-side.

Always remember: if your computer and the server disagrees, the server wins (and you probably die).

shouldn't the servers be up already

They "should" be up in a little less than an hour now. If we're lucky they'll come up sooner.

I used to listen to these fags when I was in high school during the FFXI days. I even joined up on Lindblum when Final Fantasy 4.0 started up.

Then I realized they were bad at the games.

Zero is a loser in his late 30s obsessing over buying dubbed anime.

My biggest wish is that they give us something like XI's Adventuring Fellow feature, but letting us take our Beastmen Buddies to level with.

Deftarm a best! BEST!!

San Andreas 9.0 when?

XI was never good.