Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ENGke08-ClaDVZZnFRTHZXWkk
youtube.com/watch?v=U0dfnao9HcA
youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY
youtube.com/watch?v=OC1SzVR5zeo
youtube.com/watch?v=8t6vLf8I_2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it dead yet

You can say that about all of Somethingawful.

Were they ever really funny or has """nostalgia""" blinded me?

Did something happen? Or just about their general decline?

Kaizo mario 64, most of their wrongpraes, and their older retsupuraes are still pretty good.
Those videos were they mock the shit out of those terrible hassad idea videos or whatever were fucking great too, the giant drone, drive in mall and that little tank especially were hilarious

Such a shame to see the slow fizzle, would have preferred they ended it on a high note

Dahir Insaat: Fuck It, Just Fuck It

It's a shame those were removed from youtube, the earthquake bed was a fucking goldmine

I mostly liked watching their shitty flash horror game playthroughs

>electricalbeast and billymc are over 30 you will be soon too...

I love those too
>JOHN MCCAIN WHY!?

here's a mirror
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ENGke08-ClaDVZZnFRTHZXWkk

Diabeetus can still carry every video he's in, so I can still enjoy most of their content. When it's just Slowbeef and some other faggot, I can't even watch it for more than 10 seconds.

It's kind of inevitable. You can only do one subject so many times before you run out of things to say about it. It would have been best if they took a break to regain their bearings, because let's be honest, there are a lot of LPs rife for mockery.

When did all the people from somethingawful became somethingawful?/spoiler]

>Not being over 30
>Being a newfag
I bet you're not even a virgin, fucking faggot.

Their Ambition videos are a gold mine as well.

BECAUSE I'M A TERRORIST

Arise was kino, but I preferred the Exmortis ones (1 and 2 at least, the third one was just really boring)

>We're all using the bathroom, go away!

>those awful "Clinton Years" reviews they retsupurae'd where Diabeetus somehow came up with a new Bill Clinton molestation joke every intro

Basically left-wing Sup Forums took over the site culture and moderation.

>payment based, member-centric website attracts and fosters assholes with big egos
It's not hard to see what happened

"AH'M STILL FALLIN'!"

>Earthbound review
>"My favorite food... is pussy"

Did they finally kill themselves?

Can someone explain what happened, please?

I mean the time things started to change. It seemed like a slow but subversive process that didn't happen immediately. I recall things starting to change when they "tone policed" themselves from making any sort of joke at the rape scene in I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

Diabetus >>>>> slowbeef

what do you know about your missing butcher knife?

I've never seen a single video of theirs, I'll pick a few recommendations from this thread.

sorry user, retsupurae lost all their old school followers after slowbeef took the voidburger pill. no one remembers the cream of their crop any more.

>Because I'm a terrorist

Their Cornshaq video holds up.
>Ain't gonna die cause it's a waste of my time

youtube.com/watch?v=U0dfnao9HcA
youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY
youtube.com/watch?v=OC1SzVR5zeo

Nothing BUT Luigi

Fuck, that video was so good. From the very beginning they're just laughing it up and having a good time.

the slow poison of social justice took hold in SA and eventually ruined pretty much all of their LPers
at least lowtax inadvertently ran them off, even if it was way too late

That and the Billy MC Christmas ones are the videos that stick out in my mind the most. God damn man.

They have been doing that to themselves for years now.

That Doki Doki Panic shit is still the most legendary retsupurae quote of all time

at least we got some darksydebeef outta of it

youtube.com/watch?v=8t6vLf8I_2s
>that pure vitriol
>that now-extinct corny-ass style of let's play
I hate the Twitch era.

>The abortion joke from Proteus
Jesus, that and the Kirby Super Star one really show how cruel he's capable of being. He gave no fucks whatsoever.

Just watch the shitty flash Ambition game series.

>That mini tank one
holy shit these are gold

>beef constantly says he and diabetus gotta LP policenauts some time
>beef worked on a fan translation of the game so it'd be interesting
>years pass and they never fucking do it
>finally, uploaded on... beef's channel, is an LP of policenauts
>Policenauts: Stream with slowbeef and Diabetus (Part 1)
>Stream

Quit watching like five minutes in when it became obvious that it was gonna be nothing but Beef's annoying donation notice going off every 20 seconds and them dicksucking whoever donated.

>Slowbeef went to shit fast
>Chip is still okay
>Never cared for Ironicus, but his Chicago facts in the watchdogs lp was neat
>Diabetus is the only one I even bother keeping up with, content wise

I miss the simpler times.

this was probably the biggest disappointment in my entire life, they should go to jail for that shit

Why exactly have streams replaced traditional LPs?

Why the fuck were these removed? I'm actually laughing at a Retsu video in the [current year]

ceased and desisted

Youtube completely shat the bed ad-wise, so it's now much more profitable and less time-consuming (No editing required) to stream shit on twitch with a nice shiny donation button that flashes a person's name on screen and then throw the vods straight up on youtube.

>trusting modern slowbeef to do anything right
I'm sincerely glad things seem to be going well for him now, but he was much more entertaining when his life was trash and he was a bitter edgelord ashamed of being a weeb.

>Psychadelic Eyeball and Voidburger got banned from SA for defending Shmorky
>slowbeef is now writing for polygon whining about PewDiePie

lol goons

Favorite old moments with the two?

way easier to produce and easier to monetize
SA LPers loved to shit on low-effort youtube LPs back in the day, but once twitch rolled around and they realized they could make decent money shitting out the same low-effort garbage they used to mock, they cashed in, which is ironic considering how many of them became pseudo-maxists.

>mfw checking electricalbeasts channel
I don't even wanna check billymcs

LOOK AT ME KICKIN MY LEGS LIKE A GANGSTA
I'M MAD NIGGERISH BRO

>watched their old videos
>their shitty audio is no better than the people they assblast for shitty audio

Lies, they're both terrible.

>the triple fudgepacker!

proteus got out while the gettin was good

Is proteus4994 "our" guy?

Hey, chipcheezum is still pretty good, even if he's pussy whipped beyond reason.

slowbeef's audio is still shitty to this day.

The bed and the toy tank one made me laugh.

there's a bepis on the jepis!

definitely nostalgia. it's the spoony effect.

>he's dating voidburger
it surprised me but at the same time it made sense

What ever happened to him?

*blocks your path*

Not really. I watched their Cobra longplay again, and it's still a fucking masterpiece. Anything from 2013 or before is still good.

In the beginning they were great. Honestly it started to go downhill after they went from LPs to Flash games, but it was still good. Everything after Darkseed aside from Ambition seems dry as hell.

Also Diabeetus fucking carries Slowbeef now and pretty much always did. Beef needs to realize he's too old and grumpy for this.

Me on the right

Diabeetus has some good stuff on his personal channel, I like his souls playthroughs except for when slowbeef is on

I watched the Darkseed 1 video yesterday, Diabeetus is a funny guy.

Seeing people decide that their hill to die on was going to be defending a literal shiteating diaperfur was probably the most amusement I've got from SA in years

I like the ones where they made of the guy who drank Sprite, and the one where they make fun of the guy who called everyone his family

me in the yellow

When did you guys jump ship?

For me it was after Cobra 3D and Galerians were ending in 2014. Coincidentally around the time GamerGate was starting up. It was clear that Slowbeef wasn't funny at all anymore and they had way too many guests on the channel who were absolute human garbage. It's sad because they were probably my favorite channel in the early 2010's

Slowbeef couldn't handle the bants. Really though he just stopped acting like they were friends or something, Proteus tweeted about it.

My answer will not take any longer than 10 minutes be cause that is the YouTube limit.

That's one hell of a girl to get saddled with though. Oh well, his non stream stuff is still alright but Uncharted is fucking boring.

>after I've played Buster Bros I'm gonna bust a nut

The Pewdiepie video which was just a bunch of unfunny facepalming goons.

if you don't like Donkey Kong Country, then you are STUPID

Galerians as well oddly enough. Slowbeef started picking on the long playing for doing some little dance with the character and I just realized it wasn't as funny as it used to be.

>Coincidentally around the time GamerGate was starting up. It was clear that Slowbeef wasn't funny at all anymore
What a coincidence, it's almost as if you stopped liking them because of that, specifically. It's super weird, man.

I just couldn't take it anymore when absolute autistic faggots like TieTuesday (and the other pretty much identical one) started coming on regularly.

whenever they kept bringing TieTueday into their videos, often without Diabetus

It was more like the straw that broke the camel's back when Slowbeef would constantly complain about it on twitter (and started trying to force jokes about GamerGate into videos)

Is TieTuesday that one with the extremely forced laugh everyone in the comments kept trying to say sounded like Kefka, or am I thinking of another fag from Chips streams?

I know everyone hates on Cherrydoom and Voidburger but I really hated that Kumomon girl more than anyone else. Holy fucking shit was she annoying. Didn't she literally just force herself into being part of Slowbeef's social group?

Kumomon girl? No idea who that is, really.

>defending Shmorky
I used to post there and I don't even know what happened. Is it worth looking into for schadenfreude's sake?

I forgot her name and frankly I don't really want to remember it.

Proteus was a gift that we didn't deserve.
>So uh, you guys are still at it, huh?
>Jesus fuck you brought me back for THIS?

Link to vid?

Eike, maybe? She was in Betus' Dank Souls 1 streams and I think she suggested Betus and Beef do Shadow of Memories