Capcom, Namco Bandai and Arc System fans on suicide watch

Capcom, Namco Bandai and Arc System fans on suicide watch.

The FGOTY 2017 and current King of fighting games is among us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcicV2XBY8U
youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IGN
reading manchild propaganda.

>capeshit

>shaking in thier boots already

wew @ you

i have nothing against Injustice 2, but IGN i honestly cannot stand. Manipulative and dishonest

only got high review because of graphics and cutscenes; not because it's a good fighter

Reviewers literally don't know how to fighting game. They don't understand that like mobas or Overwatch, you play for the multiplayer experience and depth. Fighting games are just to hard for them, they're probably the people who struggle with a z motion

All joking aside, I'm sure it might be fun for the average person to explore the single player content, but it continues to be yet another bad fighting game by NetherRealm and won't be taken too seriously by anyone other than SonicFox going after the free tournament money unless they really fix some shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcicV2XBY8U

Ya it might be good but how did we go from this

Prey deserved a 4.

To this

The unfortunate part is that none of NetherRealm's games are that fun to play. I will gladly enjoy Tekken next month and Marvel Infinite in September though

Sorry chump, FGOTY 2017 is puyo puyo tetris

>inJUSTice

Yeah, this. I didn't hate MK9 or X but I feel like it was a mistake to buy them at launch. I'll pick this up during a winter sale or something.

>unnecessarily grim

I thought game journofags loved grim shit like last of us, or does "all capeshit need to be marlel quip-fest" override that?

Seriously when sonicfox is topping tourneys you know it's a bad game.

Should I buy this or Tekken 7? My last Tekken game was 5 and I enjoyed it but I also enjoyed the last MK.

>Fighting game specifically designed to get attention from normies and press who are shit at fighting games long enough to steal 60 bucks + season pass with a crappy "story" mode

This shitight as well be a TV series

>fighting games where gameplay is immaterial

it's not only those devs that are about to hara-kiri, so it the entire genre

Holy shit. They really should have made a longer delay between shots.

I haven't played the game so maybe there's some good counter to this but still.

Slapping casual game modes is enough to guarantee that score and millions of sales

Starfire looks fucking great in this.

Honestly, what's the problem? As long as the mechanics are good, a game should absolutely be required to also provide fun ways of experiencing it outside of competition to expect a high volume of sales.

Otherwise you get a situation like SCV, where the core mechanics had improved but the game tanked because there was nothing there for the mass audience.

what the fuck is this garbage

As a big DC comics fag, it really annoys me when people shill fucking Injustice and the DCEU.

They're both incredibly awful versions of a great universe.

some of those animations look ripped straight out of MKX

At best Prey deserved whatever the score would have been up to the point where the gamebreaking bug went, then an asterisk, and then one million mentions of buyer beware while they wait for a fix.

F O O T S I E S

Bravo.

Doesn't this guy play FANG in SFV? Makes sense really

i don't even like capeshit but yes it's leagues above dumpstershit sfv

Journalists desperately pushing to keep cuckolded westerners relevant in a genre they have no power in? Color me surprised

I can safely say that now that it's virtually out, that I playtested the thing. It's not that great. A competently built MK clone and little else.

What are you supposed to do in that situation? The recovery time is too fucking fast and he has a ricochet shot that stops approaches like what Aquaman was doing. The few times Harley could get in, she could only get a small combo going before the whole situation reset again.

He puts up a huge fucking wall.

>in a genre they have no power in
Punk is going to sweep up evo this summer and capcup this winter and there is nothing you can do about it

>Street Fighter should have single button inputs for special moves!

nice zoning, am i right?

Ed Boon games have always been complete garbage as competitive fighting games. The animations and framedata are clunky, there are no real solid fundamentals, it's just for casuals who like to mash buttons.

There is literally nothing wrong with Ed

>Gun vs Sword
yes and?

MvCI is going to be FGOTY, though. Because it has Rocket, my husbando.

How are his guns damaging supposedly bulletproof characters?

Jesus Christ.

conversely sfv is garbage as a game

>What are you supposed to do in that situation

Wait for Week 1 "Balance" patch

>SFV
>MvCI
>this shit

Holy fuck can GG save this genre already?

Rocket Coon vs the monkey from TimeSplitters 2.
Who wins?

probably meter burn something to get in.. then walk block

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup, guess it'll be GG and Tekken this year for me.

Terrible.

Loot crates in a fighting game?! Fuck off!

What's GG?

Guilty Gear my dude.

To it's credit, the graphics are REALLY pretty. The male characters are also modeled extremely well. There's an ugliness to them that makes them believable. Females, not so much. Also Batman looks Asian.

The game itself though is pretty slow and boring, and the whole shit with equipment is fucking stupid. It was bad in soul calibur and teller and it's still bad here.

Injustice feels like the opposite of that

Every other cutscene is some caped faggot remarking about tweets and blogs and unfriending. It's as bad as Marvel

Why do the animations have no impact?

All NRS have shit fighting animations.

Here's an alright video by an animator:
youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo

because it's a "fighting game" game

Which one? I hear they have 4 versions in the chamber to be released before next holiday. Better wait until Guilty Gear G-Xrd Damnation.
No thanks.

Rev 2

There are new tools now, like meter roll, air meter dodge etc.

someone is getting nerfed to oblivion

Did they reuse animations from MKX?

I'm not buying shit until they release the definitive edition with all the DLC. Good to know the game is decent though.

YOU CALL THAT FOOTSIES YOU FUCKING SCRUB? GET THAT ASS BAN

Wrong

Do they even playtest this shit before they release it? Do they not realise that people will always abuse this kind of stuff? Why would you allow such a short delay between shots? I have so many questions right now.

git gud, every character has a way to punish that and you can even meter roll on the floor to cover ground as well as air dodge, which are both new mechanics.

superior western game design right there

japan and their shitty pedo games need not to apply

you can see in the video trying to air dash and he just steps back and continues the spam

You've got to be gay

Neatherrealms really likes their 80's supermodel look

Dude, you cannot say anything abo capeshit when you browse and post on a video game board. It just makes you look hypocritical.

We honestly won't know if this game is good until SonicFox breaks it. That gay furry is the king of shit and has exposed DOA, UNIEL, Skullgirls, MKX, and Injustice 1.

"9/10, amazing!" ~ IGN

The thing is the players he versus are bad. There are plenty of characters that counter him such as supergirl, black adam, and darkseid. Not to mention that sonic is one of the best NRS player out there. He can easily fuck up any other deadshot.

Fuck off manchild

Jesus, NRS games are dogshit. Enjoy getting raped by a furry, you fucking niggers.

>people getting mad at this

This could be day 1 Deadpool tier for all we know. I haven't been able to play it, but I doubt NRS is stupid enough to not make invincible meter moves for easy counters beyond the simple walk n block. Deadshot has no pushback, so it seems fairly easy to just walk forward with a few jumps if he does the one shot with a huge gap.

>where the core mechanics had improved

>that fucking man head

They revised it to an 8 when they realized that the patch to fix that bug came out before the review was posted.

Netherrealm's games (even dating back when they were still Midway) have always seemed "off", for lack of a better term. Like, the animations are super rigid and stiff. Everyone's normals are the exact same. The only thing that differentiates characters are specials and fatalities. In terms of story/lore, it's like they want to make deep stories, but at the same time throw it all out the window with shit dialogue.

What's wrong with MvCI? other than having mediocre artstyle?

>weebs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that a Western dev capitalizes on the casual fighter fan market
Classic Sup Forums, how dare these people make money where Japan doesn't want to?

God what a shitty game. They had this in the first one and now they have it in the second one. Fucking unbelievable.

>Sup Forums is actually promoting an Injustice game

What the fuck happeened to this place?
I thought it couldn't become a greater shithole but you teenagers just keep coming up with new ways to insult humanity

Street Fighter V FGC faggots salty as fuck over the fact that this game will outsell SFV in its first fucking day.

Also why do FGC faggots all smell like shit.

Preddy gud watch

>western kusoge
No thank you.

That was a good watch

Western games are shit. This video proves it.

i don't like NRS games or their fanbase but even i will admit the game looks decent. they improved the faces too.

>this pile of shit gets a 9.0
DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO