I just had an epiphany

I just had an epiphany.

youtu.be/rGib7E4CpLM

This battle theme is just too much. Why is it so good? Someone who knows about music theory, please explain.

It's only an epiphany if you know the answer to that, moron.

It's shit.

Every theme in P5 is mediocre. Are you joking? This shit is regular pop music tier, and not even top of the charts shit.

>This shit is regular pop music tier

Okay, like what?

Its ok. I got sick of hearing it after Kaneshiro's dungeon. I prefer the other Persona battle themes. Including Mass Destruction.

I dont think you know what pop music sounds like. You should try going outside more

Yeah, pop music sounds better.

Ain't no BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

honestly all the persona regular battle themes sound like shit, smt has never done vocal songs well.

Seriously though your misuse of the term epiphany has distracted me far too much to even care about what you were saying.

A Lone Prayer is better

I think I know what you mean. They've always sounded a bit weird when you first listen to them.

I think P5's theme works though.

nigger, a lone prayer is fucking god tier

Why wasn't Life Will Change the battle them? It's better thematically and sounds better.

P5 is better in that I can tolerate it better than the last 2, but it still doesn't sound great. I would've preferred something like keeper of lust to be the main battle theme.

it's good until the vocals start and it drops to shit.

the original OST was better overall

The shitty english gives it a special charm, and the chorus pumps you up to keep fighting

if the rest of the track sounded like the chorus then I would give it a pass but it takes far too long to get there, especially since it's a battle theme.

the engrish doesn't help either, the small bits of japanese sound better than all the broken english.

It would be a million times better if it was full japanese desu

I don't know why shoji has an obsession with engrish, all his non-vocal tracks sound a million times better.

Fuck it, just give me an English singer trained in jazz. The engrish is killing me.

Nothing makes me laugh more than someone making a positive OP and then having the butthurt force instantly arrive to shit up the thread with negativity.

It's because he wants vocal tracks, but he also feels having them in Japanese would be too distracting to the target Jap audience.