What do you think will be better? Sonic Forces or Mario Odyssey?

What do you think will be better? Sonic Forces or Mario Odyssey?

Neither.
They're both shitty Bloodborne ripoffs

Yooka Laylee already won.

Both are sad attempts to get the Autistic fan audience?

Does this question really have to be asked? Sonic has NEVER been on par with Mario. I know it's funny to pretend they were 25 years ago, but come on.

Mario Odyssey should have better production values based on the fact that it has one gameplay focus versus 3 gameplay focuses.

What we've seen in terms of the 3D platforming of Mario Odyssey definitely looks good, whereas Classic Sonic's Green Hill Zone doesn't look all too neat, Modern Sonic's boost-to-win lacks interactivity or stage variety and Donut Steel's level revealed looks like something out of Sonic Colors.

I think Sonic Mania will be the better Sonic game personally, but Mario will have industry-grade polish to outshine both Sonic games.

mario odyssey looks like smg3... sonic forces is just deviantart simulator. mario odyssey had better be glorious.

Ovbviously that's a lie in he 90's sonic clearly won

Your meme will never catch on

Mario Odyssey, though I want both.

Odyssey. Then Sonic Mania. Then whatever Mario spin off happens between now and the release of Sonic Forces. Power gap, Then sonic forces.
Unless Forces has a chao garden. Then remove the power gap.

Alright guys, we're anonymous, so let's be honest.

What was your OC?

>A rabbit who was CLEARLY just ripping off Bonnie Rabbot
>Some kind of awful Mega Man / Rabbit fusion
>No guise he's secretly taking down Robotnik from the INSIDE!!!
>Had a similarly robotic companion who could transform into armors for him no it's Rush it's DIFFERENT OKAY

I'm so glad I grew up in the middle of fucking nowhere with no internet and grew out of my autism

Are you fucking kidding me

>No fox or echidna

Rip

underrated post

Nah if they added echidnas, Ken Penders would sue the ever loving fuck out of SEGA, again. since only he is allowed to make them now in his demented mind.

What he said.

People ignoring the fact that Knuckles is supposed to be the only echidna left

I seriously don't see why we needed another game with classic Sonic in it. He wasn't that fun in Generations and Sonic Mania will outperform his gimmick anyways.

Not according to the bio of my special OC I drew.

mario has always superior with his games, even sunshine which I personally find meh is still more respectable than some of sonics best.

Me but with Sonic's abilities.

I didn't have one. I just wanted to be Knuckles. I still would just rather play as Knuckles than make an OC for this game, honestly. Maybe Rouge, Vector, or Blaze too. They're cool.

why don't you faggots make a strawpoll

To be fair Knuckles had the coolest story in S3&K

>His rival is the coolest fucking version of Metal Sonic that has ever been
>DID HE JUST GO SUPER METAL SONIC

Nine year old me learned what hype was that day

>all 3D Mario games are good
>only 3 out of like 10+ 3D Sonic games are good
Oh gee, hard to tell

He was a red Sonic but with the gliding and the punches and the chuckling. And he was the last of his kind and the guardian of the motherfucking Master Emerald and he was a bad boy. He was basically already an OC. What more could preteen me possibly need?

Dude the fucking punch combos in Sonic Advance

>They were removed from Advance 2

UNFORGIVABLE

I gave his punches to Emerl too in Sonic Battle

Imagine if you had to make your own OC Bro for the new Mario game. Sounds stupid right? This is why Sonic cannot even be compared to Mario anymore. Sega has to put in stupid ass gimmicks like this and Classic Sonic in order to stay somewhat relevant

we have Mania... we still have Mania just pure 3&K styled but tweaked gameplay.

>He was a red Sonic but with chuckling
FUCKING DELET THIS

It's a smart move, though. Better for a game to sell because it has a stupid feature that panders to autists than for it to not sell. I would have done the same. Mario doesn't need this, but Sonic does. Desperately so.

It's sad because Mania is not even being developed by Sega. It's being developed by fans and they're doing a better job than Sonic Team has done in years

well i did some research on these guys, these guys have been making sonic fan stuff engines and games since they were fucking kids. IF anyone knows what to do check the autism that know the best mechanics of the franchise in and out. Seriously though one of them made a fan engine when he was 15. The other made Megamix.

They should just hand development of the Sonic franchise to these guys honestly

Sonic hasn't had a good 3D game so Mario

Knuckles was trash in Sonic Battle though. Only good feature was his healing.

let me trigger you "initiate recovery mode" BOOM!

Mario is gonna be better. But I feel that the autism pandering will make so much money. Its a gold mine. Gamegrumps will definitely be on it, dunkey, letsplayers, its gonna blow up. It's full of comedic material.

>Modern Sonic's boost-to-win lacks interactivity or stage variety
I wish "modern" Sonic stages would be more like Sonic Adventure gameplay than whatever all this new non-gameplay push a to win stuff is.

My last Sonic game before I grew out of my autism teenage years was Sonic 3&k, then I played Generations after college. I never had an OC. If I honestly have to make an OC for this new game, because I'll play Mania and maybe Forces will be good too, I'll try to play as an electric hedgehog character.

>sonic forces is literally a "create your own MC to save the world" story.

It surprises me if its not an MMO.

Fucking droped it after watching the gameplay teaser. Thank god for mania.

There were literally no good 3D sonics other than the half-3D-half-2D from the DS.

I honestly never understood people making their autistic OC's for the Sonic universe. I mean, there aren't tons of people making themselves as Italian plumbers and self inserting into Mario games. I don't see tons of people making themselves as robots for the Mega Man series. What about Sonic brings out the pure autism in people?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KNUCKLES DOESN'T FUCKING CHUCKLE

>I wish "modern" Sonic stages would be more like Sonic Adventure gameplay than whatever all this new non-gameplay push a to win stuff is.

Boost has been around since 2005 with Rush. It's not new at this point.

Well, there are more people making things like Koopa, Boo, or Yoshi OCs than plumbers. There's not as many as Sonic, of course, but they do exist. Sonic attracts more people who would make OCs because he's "cool" in a more traditional sense than Mario, who is sort of goofy.

Shit, I haven't played a new Sonic game other than Generations in a long long time, it seems.

I know SMO will be better but I'm very optimistic for SF since I loved Unleashed/Colors/Generations and this looks like more of it but with a CaC and even more new gameplay.

Both will be good, no doubt about it.

>he hasn't mastered the block timing

Knuckles doesn't chuckle.

Well, unless Mario also lets me make my autistic Deviantart OC, Sonic has it in the bag.

>Literally the first thing Knuckles does is chuckle

Actually, the first thing Knuckles does is fucking humiliate Super Sonic and take his chaos emeralds. Then he chuckles.

I randomly liked how he summoned random fucking rocks from the sky. especially emerl's ??? variation.

Also cream and shadow undeniabily had the best shit.

Ponte a dieta Arcoñis, no vayas a Japón a dar pena.

Back off Merio and Sanic. The KING has returned!

I know what you said and it still didn't made sense.

>sonys mario/sonic killer
>king of anything

No way fag

I demand playable coco like in the wrath or cortex.

Glad Crash is making a comeback. Hopefully it does well so Sony is encouraged to do more platformers and with Crash in general.

My dick demands this as well.

Odyssey. I've always thought Mario games were superior but I did play Sonic 1 & 2 but the whole concept of speed doesn't have a lot of gameplay to it in my opinion. You're just fast which doesn't suit a platformer. If I want speed I could play racing games.