Was he right?

Was he right?

not really he was kinda an autist desu

Overall no. He made some very valid points however he was arguing against teenagers who still believe they have some great future ahead of them. So they wouldn't understand or accept his points no matter what. But no most of what he said was wrong.

Talent is a meme, the only thing that matters is work ethic.

Work ethic is a meme, the only thing that matters is connections.

connections is a meme, the only thing that matters is a loveable personality.

This. As a talented person I learned very quickly that consistency and attitude make way more of a difference than natural aptitude.

Unironically this

A loveable personality is a meme, the only thing that matters is the amount of hardship faced in life.

I would say it's particularly true, there has been people I've seen who are naturally talented squander their gifts by excessively partying and doing drugs. Meanwhile I've seen "dumb" kids knuckle down and study hard and become extremely successful.

Sort of. Talent isn't a thing but genetics are THE single biggest factor in your ability. Someone blessed with good genes can coast through life on their natural ability be it physical perfection, a great brain, shit like that. No amount of studying will give you an edge like someone born with superior genes and anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

You have to have talent AND work hard.
The whole "Effort always beats talent" crap we've always been taught is bullshit.

Haven't you played MGS? Genes are a meme.

No, even if you have talent, you have to put in the work.

t. about to fail Uni

You just didn't work hard enough.

Liquid?

A loveable personality is a meme, the only thing that matters is having rich parents

Liquid pls

DID YOU LIKE MY SUNGLASSES?

you don't have any talent

Everything is a meme. So nothing truly matter.

I give great head

Is... is that a guess or is that from personal experience?

Actually, don't answer.

Adachi was never right. Everything he said and did was unjustifiable in every sense.
>Got a TV reporter he was obsessed with killed, even if she was a cunt
>Murdered a high schooler
>Tricked someone into thinking they committed the murders
>Tricked yet another sucker into thinking they'd save people by pushing them into the TV world; getting five fucking people almost killed and Doujima sent to the ER
>Tried justifying his actions in the most half-assed way possible
>"But people have it better than me so we should totally just become mindless fucks amiright?"

It pisses me off more than anything that the writers thought he would make a compelling villain. He offers nothing unique as far as JRPG characters are concerned, and him being manipulated near the end in favor of yet ANOTHER unseen force that doesn't show itself until the very end of the game was a complete waste of time.

Fuck Persona 4.

To an extent he's right, but there are plenty of normal people who work hard and achieve some minor success facing talented people. Adachi's problem is that he thought he was special, then when he realized he wasn't, he blamed others and not himself. If he's not special he should work harder to compensate, even if life shit's on you constantly, because eventually your efforts will be noticed if they aren't self-serving. Adachi was a megalomaniac who's ego got shat on and began throwing a tantrum. The Investigation team worded it pretty poorly, but the power to "face yourself" and rely on your bonds, does lead to success

he never thought he was special and didn;t have an ego.

>He offers nothing unique as far as JRPG characters are concerned
What other JRPG characters are like Adachi?

>world constantly shits on you
>suddenly get this super power nobody has
>fuck shit up

it's self explanatory really

>A faggot for the sake of being a faggot

How is Kain anything like Adachi?

There are 2 types of people, winners and losers. You're fated to win or you're fated to lose, there's no talent or genetics about it. We're just stuck in our own perspective so we can't observe fate from an outside view.

His more and more right each passing day.

>tfw you're a permavirgin NEET cuck mommys basement fat overweight weeb little beta bitch

I too wait for a qt grill to fall from the sky and fix all my problems.

Any day lads, any day now.

Krishna doesn't actually have an ending right? I haven't played Apocalypse yet but that fly street pooing motherfucker seems interesting.

Adachi was right about women.

Yes

Adachi did nothing wrong

>Dagda's route
>shit tier

This was made by a bondsfag

no, adachi was an obnoxious loser

Go away Yu.

Akechi > Adachi

Kinda

Thing is everybody got talent in something, they need to find it. Adachi itself just moved forward with his back turn instead of turning arround and watching how much people like him.

If you put it in game, yes he is right, Yu got the "talent" aka the player who made him connect with other people and at the same time work his own problems and become a hot chad who all the girls lust and turning himself into an ace guy.

If Adachi speaks from the point of view of an npc, yeah, nobody can do anythign other that watch.

Goro is such a waste of a character.

Haru should be the traitor and the whole "b-but I hate muh daddy" was very weak

I was honestly hoping for Makoto to be the traitor, especially after the "I won't let anything happen to you, Sis!" scene.

>It looks like I'm not welcome anywhere I go
Akechi had a hard life

no excuse for killing and hurting people.