Is the root cause of every major problem with TF2

>is the root cause of every major problem with TF2
>not a single server bans him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SknXnG2FmE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not the spy with broken ass "back" stabs

>everytime you go into a fight with someone you have to be constantly aware of the snipers presense and put something between you and him while focussing on the fight

fucking hate snipers

>easiest class to counter
>LOL wtf ban this bully hes to harrrd xdxd

But he's the best way to tell heavy medic combos to fuck off

What is pyro, spy, or engineer
Good Snipers can't be countered because they're a mile behind their team next to a semtry. Unless you go sniper yourself.

>this to justify a cheap instakill at a range where every other class is useless
>when demo can kill a combo fairly

Oh gosh, I hate it when I have to think about my positioning in a three dimensional competitive computer video experience

Against something a mile away that you can't see and might have moved yeah it's bad.

OP is a bloody fruit shop owner.

t. Buttmad Heavy/Scout main.

Scouts with bonk is the only good counter for them

Learn the maps, learn sight lines, learn how to avoid them. It's a part of the game.

more like he got demolished playing against a good sniper, while he was trying to out-snipe him.

>avoid walking in 90% of the map
Why does every sniper say this?

>sniper
>counter to scout
you idjit since when is sniper pyro?

Not a sniper. Scout/Medic main who stopped getting killed by all but the best snipers years ago.

Can we get rid of the Razorback please? all it does is give a useless crutch for bad Snipers to deal with spies and it forces spies to use the Amby in every loadout because other revolvers can't really kill the jackass in a decent amount of time. I wouldn't really mind an Amby change, shit's been BiS for years and seeing it all the time is kind of lame.

How do I advance my game as a Sniper?

I feel like I'm a bit above average and can hold my own against good Snipers, but I want that server dominating skill to where people get pissed at me.

I've done Sniper maps. I certainly feel like they've helped me understand how little time I have to make my moves, but I'm still not an expert.

Does it come down to a biological reaction time? Can I get better?

Click heads.

Aim better and focus on positioning

If a Sniper wants to waste his secondary slot with a razorback instead of something that's actually useful, I say let 'em.

>Pyro
>Good at fighting anyone

>Pyro not being the best at annoying everyone and causing assblasting
Cmon mang

you can easilly get better.
get some bots, change the server speed until it's super fast and then train on them until you can headshot them easilly.
Do small increments, work up at like half server speed and then up.

another thing though is that you need to understand where the enemy is and where enemy snipers are looking.
big part of countering snipers is distracting them when they're going to be focussed on you.
They will try to be "useful" and shoot your teammates, best time to get them.

OPis right, you know.

Snipers are literally useless. They don't actually contribute to objectives, a sniper will never capture a flag. They serve no purpose in the game except for pissing people off.

>i have never played scout before against a pyro

Practice is all you can do to improve aim.

Sniper is infinitely more deadly than Spy.

I used to play on a server which had Sniper-free saturdays back in 09. Great times.

maybe in close range and they got the airblast on you and have a shotgun.

maybe

the pyro and the heavy are literally the only classes that can reliably pose a threat to a defensive soldier

>able to clear out servers
>useless

What do you consider a defensive soldier? Shotgun can deal with pyros no problem assuming your aim is fine.

>learn how to avoid them

On some maps, they can't be avoided.

A soldier on the defending team. In other words one that has almost no reason to do anything but lock down an entrance or a hallway. One that has no desire to risk moving out of the situation that he dominates in. The only thing that can reliably shake such a player up in a direct fight is damage over time and the heavys' good mix of toughness and dps assuming he can target the soldier while the soldier is out of cover. Demoman can be useful as well but not nearly as often. An offensive soldier has pretty good chances but is at a disadvantage overall. Every other class is only useful against the defensive soldier situationally or when outnumbering him. Even in the latter case it doesn't always put him at a disadvantage.

>Encounter a pyro
>Shoot with scattergun or pistol while keeping a distance from him
>Pyro either chases the scout with his primary like a retard and wastes flamethrower ammo, pull out his flaregun and die, or in best case scenario take out his shotgun
Pyro can only take a decent fight with scout in an ambush, but that can be said with any matchup.

Alright. I was thinking just in terms of loadout. Still not sure if pyro poses a huge threat in this scenario, I guess that matchup in a closed space really depends on individual skill.

>implying you can't snipe from the control point

The flag is literally the one objective the sniper won't typically get, but he's still helping dumbass.

>picks engineer, allowing your team to smash their nest
>picks medic, allowing your team to uber in without fear of being counter ubered
>picks scout absconding with your team's flag

>mfw I go on a backstab frenzy while using The Big Earner
This knife is so much fun to use.

Feels great when you get so good at sniper that people call you a hacker every time you queue into turbine

>sticky launcher
>balanced

What do you think looks more like Luigi's color?

left

left one

Honestly I think the game would be more slow paced without snipers though.
The thing I love about TF2 is Standing = Death which keeps the fast paced fun alive. Now while arguably all classes contribute to this fact, none do quite like the Snoipah. In 2Fort I know that if I go outside I need to get across the bridge as fast as possible or I WILL get sniped. Sometimes I consider playing sniper but my hands are too jittery to play one effectively.
Honestly I think all servers should just limit Snipers to 3 per team that sounds like a happy compromise.

Though I'm not sure why I'm writing this because TF2 is slowly dying because Valve doesn't give a shit about it anymore because they know they can milk more money out of DOTAfags. Most people have realized this and jumped ship to Overwatch.

>3 per team
I say 2 MAX

>snipers
>making TF2 faster paced
The only way in which Sniper can break a stalemate is that he allows the enemy team to rush through because most of the time he's useless garbage.

But a sniper will not contribute to the pushes his team makes, and a good sniper can make pushing impossible for his enemies.
Like, how are you supposed to push when you get instakilled if you do anything but hide?

>when you get instakilled if you do anything but hide?
See this is CoD logic. There is so much emphasis on mobility in TF2 all of which makes it harder for snipers to snipe you if you use it. People seem to forget that erratically moving targets are much harder to hit than ones that move in a straight line. Which is exactly what I'm talking about it keeps the smart players moving constantly and dumb asses like you dead.

he's just the call of duty kid k/d ratio class for pubstompers to dominate with on broken custom maps. He's kind of shitty desu.

Get a good mouse and 120hz monitor if you haven't already.

This is what I did to get good at sniper.
>Use stock only
>Play extremely aggressively
>Push up as far as possible
>Only go for quickscopes
>Go for every shot no matter how unlikely it is you'll get it

It'll be frustrating for a while but one day it'll click and you'll be a headshotting god dropping scouts and soldiers out of the sky. Remember to use your SMG regularly, it's a great way to practice tracking and forces you to work on situational awareness with no backstab protection.

Fixed your chart for you, dude.

>people bitching and complaining about spies and snipers
I do not understand, I've played since beta and besides a few kinks every couple of patches I never saw an issue with either class. Unless you mean pubs having 6 per-side.
then again I stopped playing around a year after it went f2p.

best class dude

dont you mean 144

>People seem to forget that erratically moving targets are much harder to hit than ones that move in a straight line
This, if you run straight for cover you're an easy target. If you spin around, crouch spam, and walk in random directions you are way harder to hit. There are other things you can do as well like hitting him with chip damage and using voice commands/looking up to cover your face.
youtube.com/watch?v=SknXnG2FmE0

>tfw spy and you kill a charging pyro with the revolver before he ignites you

I'm still mad we never got that engineer revolver.
Goddamn this gun is way too fun.

Took me years to use anything else. Last time I played I actually really enjoyed the Dimaondback due to being able to store two full clips of criticals with relative ease.

I don't think any multiplayer FPS will ever master stealth like TF2 did.

2 bad snipers will still cripple their team, and even one good sniper can still make the game frustrating and unfair for his enemies.
The only sniper limit you can have where Sniper doesn't constantly fuck up the game is 0.

>engineer
>usefulness below medic
Unless an Engineer is retarded, they're way more useful than Medic.
>medic
>heals you, if you can find him and he isn't busy

>engineer
>sentry creates a safe space so front line can't be broken up by someone rushing in, dispenser consistently gives healing and ammo, teleporter saves you like 20 seconds per life when attacking

>nobody likes my favourite guy Pyro
>Soldiers don't expect the reflect
>Snipers don't expect to get set on fire from across the map
>our Engineers don't expect me to help them
Pic related it's a spy.

Right of course, left one looks like radioactive shit.

rather kill people than """"annoy"""""

>medic not being part of the meta...
ok...

You're right, sorry.

I fucking love the pyro. On maps like Mountain Lab it's all I play.