I've solved the puzzle of Death Stranding

I've solved the puzzle of Death Stranding.
>Kojima never left Konami
>Silent Hills was never cancelled
My theory is that Silent Hills was never actually cancelled and Kojima leaving was all am act to build hype for Death Stranding, then reveal it to actually be Silent Hills and send the hype through the roof. Kojima and Konami are pulling one of the greatest twists in entertainment history. Ill be posting links to videos that explain everything in detail. After seeing some of the evidence it all makes so much sense and proves how much of a genius he actually is. In other words, he's playing us like a damn fiddle

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9-z0mUlEA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bPQdbGyUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After MGS5, Kojima can go fuck himself for all I care.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc9-z0mUlEA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bPQdbGyUY

Meh I thought the gameplay was the best in the series, story sucked though

Let it go you stupid MGSfag.

Hey friend, Kojima here. The team and I would like to congratulate you on a job well done, please leave your address, we have something special coming your way!

>Sony spends a shit ton to fund kojima productions
>it was a ruse all along

no, its not

:(

Silent Hills was my golden goose and I won't stsnd for you toying with my heart. Fuck off

i already solved the puzzle

>cute pics of Stef
yeah I can believe this

Yeah, gameplay was good.
Too bad everything else was shit, including level design so the great gameplay got old after taking the 100th outpost.

How sore will your ass be when Blake Lively showed up in the trailer for E3 2017?

Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food

sit in front of the same kind of games...

Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it.

I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.

norman redus is nowhere near that muscular.

>Konami dragged their name through the dirt and ruined their position in the video game industry, all so Kojima could pull another ruse

Yeah nah.

I picture you nutjobs with your walls lined with newspaper and a rusted bike hanging from your ceiling

Silent Hills was already hyped to the moon and back after PT. What would Konami have to gain from creating a ton of ill will amongst fans to promote a game that everyone was already excited for?

This. TPP was one of the greatest disappointments of my life.