What is your ideal Digimon game?

What is your ideal Digimon game?

One with good gameplay

One where I can fuck the fox

Rumble Arena One was pretty good. I'd be okay with bringing that back with a better character selection.

Renamon is cute!

One where you play as the digimon and not some faggot kid who has one as a partner pretending like it's a pokemon.

I want the full savagry of the Tamers style digital world from full frontal perspective.
Basically Digital Devil Saga, but less turnbased and less gay.

Bamco will never ever make it because it would never sell with the kids, but I'd play the fuck out of it.

Gay furry dating sim.

Romance between the human and Digimon partner

imagine a spectacle fighter where you play as the digimon and have to protect your dumbass almost legally retarded tamer from getting killed

timmy thick

next order, but with less clone mons, i dont need 5 different agumons, only some clones are acceptable such as black gatomon because they digivolve differently. add more rare mons like sistermon or just make a good mmo, the only japanese ones that got closed were pretty good

>tfw watched Tamers with a german dub
>Renamon had a male voice

Hah

Male Renamon is better. Sexually

That could become annoying pretty quickly, I think.

AR game, just like pokemon go. But you get to fight wild digimon instead of catching them. Wild digimon will gives exp and they also drop cards for card games just like DW 3.

Not an ideal game, but i would like a game where you can transform into digimons i.e. Frontier

the saving your tamer would just be the thing to drive plot forward, think TLoU just with wild and or evil digimons instead of zambinos

>Mount and Blade but Digimon

or

>Dwarf Fortress but Digimon

Actually fuck it, it'd probably be fairly easy to mod in all the digimon and at least some of their abilities into Dwarf Fortress. Digivolution would also be possible if you modified the werebeast script. It'd be a simple matter of giving each species separate castes representing each level, and giving each caste the ability to turn into the level directly above and below it.

Where's the "you're gonna have a human baby" pic

Max Anarchy/Rise of Incarnates but Digimon.

Our War Game was the pinnacle of the series, why they havent realised that is unknown.

Is that lewd? If so, name?