DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!! JUST give me a maplist and I will host a server unto thee patricians of Sup Forums

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!! JUST give me a maplist and I will host a server unto thee patricians of Sup Forums

E.Ψ.Ǝ: Divine Cybermancy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpr5cDJ4SSI
youtu.be/sRTUReLBWHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cc_noctis
cc_noctis
cc_noctis
and don't forget
cc_noctis

One must not neglect their sermons.

fuckshit is that in the bottom left corner of the screen?

Change your HUD mode and find out

So I finished the first mission at New Eden, went back to do a sidequest and now there's a roaming squad of Jians that rapes my shit and respawns like 30 seconds after I manage to kill them and fucks me again. What am I doing wrong?

Also they fucking know where I am at all times even if they can't see me and I'm not making noise

Returning to completed levels from the campaign increases difficulty like that.

Going into the options and turning down the difficulty or spawn rate is always an option

Side missions have randomized enemies and are usually harder than when you're playing that level in the campaign.

>suggesting turning difficulty down
found the jian

Silly culter, I have transcended the title of culter or jian for I have unlocked the TRUEST ending! The ending in which it is revealed that the perpetrator behind your endless cycles of guilt is none other than Santa himself! Bask in my waves!

wat

is that an actual EYE map?

No it's modded in, pretty fun though

kek

I didn't mean dev made, just if it was really playable in EYE.

Quit being a pussy jian.
This is a shoot-em-up sandbox, not a sneaky spook dues-ex hiding simulator.

To be fair he could just restart the map to get fed or raider spawns instead.
Shit's random, and the jians are just plain more difficult than actual-gutter-trash.

Ya of course it is, just search cm_cu_chrimbus on google if you want it. Be aware it has what I'm pretty sure is a undertale reference in it

YOU'RE NOT SHOOTING ENOUGH BULLETS

BULLETS IN THIS GAME ARE LITERALLY FREE

you can always use custom maps to grind for brouzouf and buy the bear killer

Relevant

Also relevant.
Punishment for pansies & sneakers.

I didn't find that until my 3rd playthrough.
I'm glad I had legs.

Finished Mentor's ending, but his level isn't showing up back at HQ. Is something fucked, or can I just not unlock it for sub missions?

Also is the guy bullshitting me when he says that some areas are only available on certain days and hours, or is that an actual mechanic?

You can't unlock it.
I have no idea about special times for levels, but I doubt it.

>You can't unlock it.

That's a shame. It had a nice look and music, and it would be fun to actually fight dudes in it.

Is there any other game that has as big of a leap in player character strength from in the start to when you're maxed out?

nah

Morrowind

Just remember playing with anyone with an unpatched windows XP, 7,8.1 and 10 and open SMB port 445 will get your computer infected with ransomware.

Apparently interceptors have a chance of getting spawned with those goddamn cannon turrets that mulch you with nuclear hitscan rounds. That's fucking cheap.

>level 10 cyberlegs

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpr5cDJ4SSI

youtu.be/sRTUReLBWHA

>had to use icarian flight

weak little s'wit tbhhh

Any interceptor is easy to deal with once you get the bear killer

the gameplay in this is like a better version of deus ex. i like that.

could use the big sniper rifle

>get hit by car and die
>resurrect
>triangle gate the son of a bitch what broke my legs with a car.

Jian > Feds > Culter

Fact.

t.jian

POST LEGS STATUS RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU'RE A TRIPLE JIAN

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jian.

All you broken leg Jians need to get out of this thread before I make some waves

>feds

Stop making waves.

pretty good.

My legs can outrun everything, except my cycles of guilt

Killing them is not an issue, the thing about the autocannon gunships is that you fucking die if you let it focus on you for even one second. Regular interceptors give you plenty of breathing room, the cannon will announce itself with you losing a third of your health with that flashbang effect.

That's what cyber legs and cloak are for my friend

>when you're playing with friends and destroy an interceptor and it crashes on your pal, killing him

>Mars
>wielding my BK
>do a cyber jump at a chopper
>kill it in 2 shots
>FUCKING SICK
>chopper is going down
>realize that my jump's trajectory is taking me right at it
>get Head Trauma

fucking cyberlegs

As an American, I can confirm that burgers are absolutely a sacred treasure.

When you're stuck in an ancient tomb with a god of chaos and metastreumonic spawns, that junk food starts to look pretty appetizing.

>all those fake secret treasure that NPCs tell you about

What the fuck. Is it cut content or something? I spent so much time of my first playthrough looking for that shit, and I ended up missing the one on mars.

There's quite a bit about this game that I wonder about, but I don't think we'll ever know what was meant to be

mfw I tried to join the martian king's army of the undead so he just kills me

I love how even he is like "haha good choice bro" when you decline.

you made waves bro

What level should I be when I get to mars? I'm only 18 and I feel kinda underpowered

18 is fine. Good weapons, powers, and legs are more important than your level.

>Friends are talking to the King while I'm a few feet away
>They decide to join the army of the undead
>mfw both of them just fall over dead right before my eyes

I only have level 2 legs because they take an insane amount of brouzoufs. I've only made enough brouzoufs to buy a few powers and do some research basically. Should I up the difficulty or something?

If you're having a lot of trouble, feel free to run through sub missions a couple times and save up for something nice. Upping the difficulty won't really give enough extra brouzoufs to help you a lot in the short term. You could always try experimenting with different weapons as well.

I would avoid excessive grinding though if you're planning on getting the true ending. You'll have time for that later, and one of the more interesting parts of the game for me was seeing how each playthrough changed as I got more and more powerful.

>eye 2 with undead king route will never be reality
Kill me, put me out of misery.

upgrade your damn legs already.

sigh...reinstalling...

My legs are OK!