Square Enix releases a new Tactics RPG! It's up to you to decide the setting!

Square Enix releases a new Tactics RPG! It's up to you to decide the setting!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwS0TkzVGA
youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g
youtu.be/QGJwKbY_iTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tennis court.

Ivalice. For the 3DS. Call it, I don't know, FFTA3?

>377192206
no one wants ffta3. unless they remove the penalty box red card bs

Classic medieval fantasy!

That was barely a thing in 2, and Judges are an integral part of the Ivalice setting.

In Space

>whaaa, I have to think when I play

>nipnog """tactics""" games
LMAO, are we talking about the trash where you can grind indefinitely to eliminate any challenge the game offers and overlevel by accident just by doing story missions?

EVERY nipnog SRPG is utter trash, when it comes to tactical depth due to how lack of scaling or incremental level caps eliminates any sort of challenge, EVERY single one including such shit meme games as FFT and TO:LUCT.

The only devs who know how to make tactics games are either Western or Russian.

Demons invade the modern world, so it's up to you and your squad of twink visual key fuccbois to defend humanity. Think SMT meets Xcom directed by Nomura.

They hire Matsuno for another Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre.

Just as we are made up of billions upon billions of atoms I propose the game take place between universes. Every unit a parallel universe, their stats determined by their own physical laws built upon their own individual realities. A single turn will span across countless of eons and as the universes level up via the evolution of their denizens they will gradually acquire knowledge and prowess to transcend their own physical boundaries and even breach onto other universes and take over them in order to end all parallel universes and become the One True World.

1920s Chicago. Do a mafia themed rpg.

MECHS IN SPACE

Customize mech equipment
Pilot training and suits for specializations
Spaceship is your base, when it is destroyed, you lose.

did you not think while playing final fantasy tactics?

>auto-potion on everyone
Not really

was auto potion not in two?

I don't know much about the TA games, I only played TA2 and not for very long, I just know there's lots of ways to trivialize the original FFT and auto-potion is probably the earliest

Need more Tactics style games

i still stand by what i said, how judges are an un-enjoyable mechanic and its what made not even try ta2 after ta1.

>and Judges are an integral part of the Ivalice setting
It's not like Ivalice hasn't been rewritten countless times already.

The Netherworld.

I think judges could have been cool if implemented better. Like how they were a pain in the beginning but you could use them to your advantage later on if you wanted to

If you include Enthropy as a mechanic it gives a reason to switch things around. Different Universes get their apex at various levels. If you can estimate when given their various seeds it would be even better. Instead of xp for levels it could just be turn order, maybe you get better essences to create stronger universes as you progress through the game.

....so Front Mission in space....

so fucking down with that

Ivalice meets Tactics Ogre
Story is different depending on which side you choose to join.

The Trident, of course.

>The Final Fantasy XIV SRPG was an April Fool's joke
>The Final Fantasy XV mobile game was real

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwS0TkzVGA

Are they just taking the piss out of their fans at this point?

90's high school simulator

would play outta/10

(didnt someone make a Columbine game?)

Still Ivalice, but exploring the time period in between A2 and the first tactics, where supposedly the Cataclysm took place and wiped the non-huma races plus major technology like airships.

A Wallister-free setting of course

whatever makes the game as cheap as possible so they can invest more money publishing things instead of making things

American Revolution themed fantasy setting with Native American mechas.

I JUST FUCKING WANT MORE IVALICE WITH NO JUDHE BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Another Front Mission, please.

>an april fools joke is literally the best looking game that SE has shown in the past 10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g

name them nigger

What about SaGa SG

Ivalice

nothing beats ivalice

youtu.be/QGJwKbY_iTA

Ivalice is too obvious. Set it in Vana'diel and use FF11 based jobs.

Or be super ambitious and do a SRW-style crossover between all numbered games except the ones that I personally dislike.

this looks pretty cool

what is this?

FFTA3.

Only instead of getting sucked into Ivalice, Ivalice has merged with the real world, and the protag's family insists that, after the change, 'that's the way it always was. Now hurry up, you're late for black magic class.'

You're now capable of dealing with bullies by setting them on fire. Your sick friend got his chronic asthma esuna'd away. Your shitty life just got updated in the best sort of way.

Do you want to go back?

So Tactics Dissidia?

Maybe, but actually using stuff from the original games instead of blatently making up characters like the FF1 guy who never appeared in FF1 or giving the Onion kids names.

futbolfag detected.

>Update
MUH DHYCEDARG DYCEDARG DYCEDARG

WoL's alt costume is more accurate to the classic Fighter if you disregard the shield-chucks.

inb4 RAGE OF BLOW
inb4 huehuehueuheuheuhuehuehe
(this is what you wanted)

n00bie wan, j00 is 0ur only j0p3

Reading this just blew my fucking mind

It's so damn obvious and perfect. Give me this.

American West meets Imperial Japan.

You should start to think before you post

Is this real?

Title says Reversi Quest 2.

a crippled persons mind and i have to break it

>implying
Tactics series is dead.