What would he think of Bloodborne?

What would he think of Bloodborne?

who?

praise it lovecraft actually really loved fan tributes and encouraged them. now having said that he would have hated it cause it was made no good chinks

Probably negative since it was made by Orientals

What if nobody told him it was made by the Japanese?

DUDE FILTHY STINKY NIGGERS LMAO

he'd hate it for being made by chingchongs

he would love it. lovecraft admitted himself that he was bad at writing conclusions to his stories bloodborne has a conclusion. lovecraft did not deserve the death he got makes me sad everytime i remember it

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Oh then he would flip faster than Sup Forums would when they found out a game they like is popular.

>"Throughout his life, selling stories and paid literary work for others did not provide enough to cover Lovecraft's basic expenses. He lived frugally, subsisting on an inheritance that was nearly depleted by the time of his last years. He sometimes went without food to afford the cost of mailing letters.[14] Eventually, he was forced to move to smaller and meager lodgings with his surviving aunt. He was also deeply affected by the suicide of his correspondent Robert E. Howard. In early 1937, Lovecraft was diagnosed with cancer of the small intestine[30] and suffered from malnutrition as a result. He lived in constant pain until his death on March 15, 1937 in Providence."

His death was entirely self imposed.

"It's kino my nigs" - hpl

he legit cared more about writing to his fans then his own health that is dedication my friend

Is that picture photoshopped? His mouth is way too high.

Theres dedication and theres being too foolish to make a living. But thats common for artists since ancient time...

Practical minds are for robots.

Practical minds dont starve to death.

I now what Robert E. Howard playing bloodborne while Lovecraft is getting hype as he watches over Howard's shoulder.

> Bloodbourne

> story

He'd think it was a shallow setting with abunch of try-hard artists ripping off his work.

I doubt someone with a happy, easy life would've written what he wrote

but they do live in hotels, talk to pigeons and die of coronary thrombosis

sounds like a faggot who would be addicted to twitter if he was alive today

user, hpl wasn't just a huge tryhard, but he knew it.

>his cat niggerman
Nah, he'd be a Sup Forums troll, just like the rest of us.

Lol who was that?

then he'd be an annoying as fuck shitpoter and tripfag then

Although I believe the Halo universe is pretty gay, I think the first as a standalone is fantastic.
Definitely lovecraftian, and I think the man himself would've been pretty fond of it too

Still just scum like the rest of us.

Nicholas Taslin.

"This game could be pure kino if it was ported to PC"

He lived frugally, subsisting on an inheritance that was nearly depleted by the time of his last years. He sometimes went without food to afford the cost of mailing letters.[14] Eventually, he was forced to move to smaller and meager lodgings with his surviving aunt.
>In early 1937, Lovecraft was diagnosed with cancer of the small intestine[30] and suffered from malnutrition as a result. He lived in constant pain until his death on March 15, 1937 in Providence.
Dman non why did myou make me look this up?

>Famous neet writer dies because he was too busy writing shitposts with his author penpal to get a job
Like pottery

Do you think he'd make love to the doll?

He would see how Kino it is.

meh it's already Kino altough I'd love a pc port

Not exactly on topic but I really like the fact that Lovecraft was immortalized inside his own universe.
The people who took up the pen to write about the Cthulhu Mythos after Lovecraft died have written him into the canon as someone who "knew too much" or similar things.

He would love it. It runs at the same frames as early 1900s cinema anyway

Really, his prolific letter writing, and his own uneasy living with his own racism, suggests an individual who was desperate for human connection.

Makes me wonder how much his mother and aunts were responsible for his demeanor. All evidence suggests despite his poor health he was very well adjusted until his grandfather, and only father figure, died.

I always liked the first Halo a lot. Each subsequent game made the universe feel smaller and smaller

>praise it lovecraft actually really loved fan tributes and encouraged them.
He gave a handful of authors permission to expand his mythology. That's not really the same thing.

he wouldn't like the fact that you could make your character anything but white

Given that his best friend was Mr.Macho Conan Writer, I completely agree.

I think that you'd have to explain to him what a video game is first.

And television.

>t. jawlet

wtf are you talking about?
This isn't like mass effect Andromeda.

maybe it'd encourage him because you can surpass your weak human limitations and be reborn as a qt sea slug with great one powers

I watched a youtube recommended documentary of Lovecraft with a pinked haired woman talking a lot. They stated that he earned like 17 dollars on one of his most famous works. I have no idea how he survived for so long in New York.

>that webm

urge to hunt: rising

>The sweet blood, oh, it sings to me

/ourguy/ confirmed

He'd probably call video games a pastime for literal degenerates.

definitely, dogcucks get out
>tfw caturday threads are dead now thanks to reddit dogcuck niggers

No, he was an ugly, autistic motherfucker.

didnt he die of intestine cancer?

Lovecraft was the equivalent of like Twilight back in the day for white men, you know

he'd probably hate it cause there is a win and a lose state against things that should be immortal and inedible

later on in life as he came to travel around a bit more and see more of the outside world he became more open-minded and less intolerant of foreigners.

also, i think that most of the unflattering comments he makes in his writing are inspired by his frustration that foreign immigrants were coming to settle into the country that he grew up in, and he disagreed with this.

man still married a jew and lived in nyc for quite some time.

What would Lovecraft think of fluffy p*nies?

Unfathomable horrors from the darkest dregs of humanity.

fluffy pony abuse is my shit

>When it turns into a car

makes me laugh every time

Why don't PC players cry for Nintendo game ports like Splatoon? Sony co-developed Bloodborne. Its literally a first party title ffs.

I don't cry and I don't make hate threads about it. Bloodborne is a great game though and I'd love to have it on PC

I will probably buy a PS 3 from my friend just to play it

I think he would be blown away. Like anyone from that time period who'd see video games for the first time.

They already broke the Nintendo system open and are funding emulators for piracy tomorrow.

Fucking Italian shitskins

Holy shit, was the guy ugly or what. I'd be happy to keep imagining him as a comfy old guy writing from his comfy old home. Ends up reality is eldritch horror tier and he was an ugly, lonely motherfucker who suffered like a dog.

you are a dummy

He's probably more attractive than you, fagwad

That it was made by gook scum and should not be sold in US

Lovecraft was literally a NEET of his time who outright refused to get a job and lived with his aunts. Hell, he would've been homeless at some point if his submission to a magazine wasn't accepted and published which secured him a frugal income.

>dat feel when a woman his aunts disapproved of proposed to the guy and forced him to marry her in the attempt to change him
>it didn't work out and she divorced him

Lovecraft was our guy through and through.

Listen, I like the guy's work and I appreciate his influence on modern fiction, but that doesn't mean I have to find him pretty, too.

bump

Are you idiots fucking serious? This dude lived in the 1930's. If you were to suddenly drop a hd tv and play bloodborne in front of him, let alone anybody from that time, that shit would BLOW HIS MIND. Just the controller alone would be a weird alien contraption.

From what I recall a lovecraftian theme had to do with a character that had a sense of hopelessness and impending doom as well as occult and detective like themes.

Dishonored had more of a lovecraftian element with the atmosphere, the void and the stranger as well as unexplained phenomenons

"yo it's my idea u fucks" - HPL.

>made by non-whites

>all the shit he wrote was because some dudebro with a time machine showed him his nogamestation 7

He'd probably think that there were too many swarthy blacks in the game.

What are you talking about? There aren't any blacks in Bloodborne.

Still too many.

>This whole thing and his nigger poem

Lovecraft was a shitposter before imageboards even existed.

It's on ps4 only, isn't it?

>Sup Forumstards try to pretend he's their guy when in reality he rethought all of his racist belief in later life

typical, nitpicking facts that suit them

oh I meant ps 4

>he rethought all of his racist belief in later life
he did? That's pretty sweet 2bh. Not many people change their views

Henryk (maybe, could be a lighting bug) and Simon are black.

Absolute kek

>he rethought all of his racist belief in later life
No he didn't.

>Pic related.

He won the award for worst narrator, he is so boring and autistic to even listen to.

It's not even creative the way he describes shit, its like an autistic kid given extremely accurate detail of an object nobody fucking gives a shit about.

>Making up bullshit,
he hated blacks just like walt disney and everyone else who had a working brain instead of a stem.

>What would he think of Bloodborne?
Holy fucking niggers! What the fuck did Derleth do and why do people think I did it?

Most likely this.
Anyone who knows anything about Lovecraft knows he was a huge fucking autist/nerd/faggot.
Unironically the kind of guy who would've browsed Sup Forums. He'd fit right in, for a number of reasons.
Probably would've enjoyed Bloodborne as a strong realization of his stories. Even if he never would've admitted it.

your post was indescribably geometric, the shitting was leaking beyond the lines of sanity in indescribable patterns known only to the most profane of made-up gods. rats are in the walls btw, but now geometry is taking a backseat to cthulu's unpronouncable fat ass as it makes his mother's basement sofa shiver in antediluvian undulations.

you have to admit that Lovecraft is not particularly good looking

>Mr. Macho

Robert Howard had some serious issues with his own sexuality. He wasn't gay or anything, but some think he died a virgin because he only had one gf in his life and they broke things off pretty quick, and he had some pretty serious Oedipal hangups.

Also he hated that he was best known for Conan, because what he really loved writing was westerns.

His hate was mainly cultural. It's why he was fine with his wife, she assimilated into his culture.

Yeah despite him being creative and good at atmosphere, Lovecraft isn't a particularly good writer. His stories flow terribly.

>extremely accurate detail of an object nobody fucking gives a shit about.

being a good reason.