Just bought this. About to play. What am I going to think of it, Sup Forums?

Just bought this. About to play. What am I going to think of it, Sup Forums?

I saw it being streamed. Pretty, colorful. Looks fun. You should have seen a gameplay of it before buying if you werent sure, save you the time refunding if you dont like it

Horizontal Turret is love

Shit this is pretty fun
I'll be better when I'm not as high

Half a game.
You'll think it's fun, but unfinished and look forward to the finished product that may or may not ever exist.

Fun, fast, and highly replayable. Though there are some balancing issues as of now with weapons and enemy health, the finished game should be better.

Trailer sold me. Played for an hour, got bored. Refunded. Randomly generated levels are a meme that needs to die.

*rips bong over mic*

Some of the elites need to be nerfed i get one shotted, might be a glitch but its fucking bullshit.

Don't carry around double damage weapons and expect to survive if you play like shit.
The trailer didn't sell you the game. The trailer rented you on it.

its fun remember to roll often and you will blaze through it

Oh look, it's a 2d pixel metroidvania roguelite with dark souls elements in early access. How fresh and new.

>This post
How jaded and autistic.

Name thee (tres) of those games

Oh look, it's a Sup Forums poster who's cynical about games based on genre trends. I wonder if he enjoys anything.

vita support?

CHRIST ALMIGHTY
What's a controller I can use for this?? I can't use my iBuffalo SNES controller because it's unsupported + the game needs triggers, and my 360 controllers have the worst d-pads in the world

What controller with triggers has the absolute best d-pad?

i cant fucking beat the second giant eyeball boss

REEEEEEEEEE

why would you buy eraly acces games

Grain of salt for early access games. Don't ride the hype train until you've actually had a good look at the gameplay and flaws of the game, people.

I'm not saying it's not good, I'm saying don't buy it before you actually know what it is just because you've 'heard good things'.

>the trailer rented you on it
kek

Are the special items going to have actual sprite models? I throw out a bear trap and it's some honey pot looking thing. I throw out a stun grenade and the same thing. Early access I know.

That's the final boss. The game's only about 35% done.

Only two bosses. Good core game with little content. Will be a top seller once it's finished.