Which video games let me play as a Harpy?

Which video games let me play as a Harpy?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HarpingOnAboutHarpies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather know what games let me play as Happy

papi wa hapi

I wanna Py in her Hap

Is she happy because she has massive knockers?

Is there a harpy mutation in coruption of champions.
You know even as a furfag I feel coruption started to lean to heavily towards furshit and away from other stuff, It was better when it was a more even ballance

Reminder Monet is dead. Dead!

I actually can't think of anything where you can, I'm surprised. I guess the closest i can think of is where you play as a birdman character like Owlboy?

New Shantae.

Everyone on that show has massive knockers

no games

so what, then they are all normal sized boobs

thats boring!

Time to buy a Switch then

What are some games that lets me do stuff that happened in the latest episode of Samurai Jack?

Still no games

it hurts

she isn't dead, dumb carrotfag...

Shantae

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Every time I feel slight arrousal towards harpies I remember how disgusting birds are and it's an instant boner killer.
Ever had chickens? They're called "fowl" for a reason, they're fucking vile creatures.

Who cares, they got a fluffy ass and a huamn chest, they're a good lay

Wind Waker

Does Breath of Fire count?

Fuck your arch rivals daughter?

Also in Hyrule Warriors.

The trash.
Birds and harpies are garbage tier animals/monstergirls, get some taste, faggot.

>you'll never rape a harpy then eat her eggs in front of her

>Not raping her, then gently rubbing her pregnant swollen belly as you tell her you'll take responsibility

harpies used to gross me out
i can fap to them now but i think they're a lot less erotic than just normal humans

>being a carrotfag
>being a monetfag

Jinbros represent.

What games let me have a companion that screams HARPIES every 5 seconds?

Warcraft and Heroes of Might and Magic have them as recruitable mercenaries.

In ZHP your daughter is a harpy. With time and dedication, the rest of your support staff can be harpies too.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HarpingOnAboutHarpies

How delicious are Hapry navels?

>i can fap to them
>a lot less erotic
Dude, that not some kind of competition "who can fap at most fucked up things". Masturbate at what you find hot, don't push yourself like that, ok?

Depends what you put in them

Not every 5 seconds, but in dragon's dogma your pawn followers will most likely scream out HARPIES everytime you encounter them.

>ok?
no, i will fap to everything

ever

I'll put my tongue in them and twist it about to taste as much as I can.

Then it depends on the general hygiene of the harpy in question, which may be lacking due to a shortage of opposable thumbs

I suppose I'll have to clean it for them everyday with a good tongue scrubbing

did someone say harpies

>implying they both won't join

My pet chickens were playful and bro tier though. Unless a harpy has a literal bird brain there's no reason for the association anyway desu.

>One Piece has a bunny girl now
I'd need to catch up a million billion chapters I bet.

Not confirmed yet. Only Jinbe will finally join the Strawhats after this arc.

Are we having yesterday's thread again? well, i dont mind

Dude. If she doesn't at least appear in a title story by chapter 1000, it's time to move on.

>birdfags will defend this

That's the spirit! But do you know that faps in your lifetime are limited? Spend them wisely, or you quickly will end in a sage-advisor league instead of being potent hero type.

Eternal reminder that Sanji is a jobber and will remind so forever.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on here.

Birds bullying birds

90% of bird species do this, its called survival of the fittest.

The babies dominant the weakest one to grow stronger.

Imagine what our world would be like if we killed off all the weak and only breed the strong.

Did you know there are two types of cuttlefish user, big alpha strong cuttlefish that get all the female cuttlefish and a trap gayboi cuttlefish that pretends to be female and cucks the alpha cuttlefish by mating with the female while enticing the alpha to try to fuck his butthole.

Did you know dolphins use puffer fish as a recreational narcotic, did you know dolphins learned how to have recreational sex by pulling out before ejaculating and even giving oral sex.

Did you know user?

>Imagine what our world would be like if we killed off all the weak and only breed the strong
Genetic issues out the wazoo

i dont know what the fuck she even says user

What if I deepen the harpy navel?

Then it would be deeper

Sanji is not a fucking jobber.

Giant Harpy knockers AND video games, it's perfect.

>show
Who the fuck seriously watches the anime? Manga or bust.

Does the existence of navels on harpies mean that they're more mammalian than avian?

He is a fucking jobber. Ever since the time skip, all he does is job.

This is One Piece we are talking about. Nobody is dead unless it's absolutely essential to the story.

Think of all the bad guys Luffy has smashed. How many of them are dead?

Even fucking Sabo was revealed to be alive and well. Even Hordy Jones and his crew are alive, even after consuming deadly drugs and getting smashed. Nobody fucking dies in that anime.

Monet is like Captain Kuro. Alive but never to be seen again.

Monet is dead, pal.

I think you can Polymorph into a harpy in Ultima Online.

If I befriended a crow would I be able to cultivate the crow population in the area to summon upon my enemies?

Source?

No, you'd just cultivate a group of crows that hang around you expecting handouts

That reminds me of the harpy queen fight in mgq 1. She's the reason I love harpies.

FUCKING
HACK

Should only take a month.

>everything Oda draws must have some extremely important hidden meaning
still laughing at you stupid fucks