Name a more overrated game (Protip: you can't

Name a more overrated game (Protip: you can't

Zelda 'Killer'

Here

Every PS4 exclusive released so far.

Considering all the "best game of all time" talk, I honestly can't. Though we'll see if people are still spouting that garbage half a year from now.

Persona 5 (+ every persona game)
Nier: Automato
Witcher 3
Deus Ex Machina
Rabi Rabi
Hollow Knight
All the 3D Marios
Fuck it every japanese game
Also every western game
Along with every third-world country game

Video games are dead, please give me upvotes.

Also, THIS

>Name a more overrated game (Protip: you can't
Nice bait thread, would be a shame if egg every post made you BTFO

>it's been over two months
>Sup Forums still hasn't recovered

Since you asked nicely.

The Last of Us. Breath of the Wild is a close contender for second place as of late, though.

Nier Automata is by far the most overrated game of the year
>IT'S SO DEEP
>MUH FEELS
>SO MATURE
>YOKO TARO IS SO WACKY AND BIZARRE!
>2B'S BUTT!!
Literally Japanese Undertale

How much of your free time do you spend getting mad at fanbases you don't like? Be honest.

Skyrim. It's just a bland meme machine that's going to get remastered every year until it stops printing money

I haven't played it yet but from the other 3D Zeldas scores I'm very cautious. Series often gets free passes on some really ass shit.

You say that as if Nier has even close to as many fans as Zelda.

>take universally loved game
>make shitposting threads about how bad it is.

It isn't. It's literally better than basically everything else and there's no amount of crying that will change that. It's time to accept that it's a fucking fantastic amazing game and move on.

I played Zelda, Nier and currently playing P5, Zelda and P5 deliver, but I couldn't even finish Nier because 9s story just make me want to play anything else.
But yeah none of those games are 10/10.

Persona 4

As stupid and evil as this comment is, I'm not going to delete it or ban you (yet) because it's a teachable moment. You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that Nintendo has more courage, compassion, brains, skill- actually more of every positive human quality than you. So take his path- you could learn from him, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something from the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad, pitiful, jealous internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy. I know that what you really want is attention, so let's be clear: if you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

The second I started the second playthrough and saw that the game was to have me play more or less the exact same game a second time before, I knew there was no fucking possible way in hell that it would ever end up on a list of my favorite games ever, no matter how good anything that comes after might be

The Last of Us.
I say this loving both BotW and TLOU for what they are.

Uncharted 2

This.

There are at least 3 active threads right now, desperately trying to undermine BotW. Every fucking day. For almost 3 months.

Pretending other games were better didn't work.

Pretending the game's minor nitpicks were major faults didn't work.

No we're at the "it's over-rated!" stage of desperation.

Poor Sup Forums. Imagine the rage and tears once all awards start rolling in.

Red Dead Redemption
Half-life 2