17 years later and there still hasn't been a more masterfully designed platformer

17 years later and there still hasn't been a more masterfully designed platformer

It's an amazing game, but Wario Land 2 is better.

3 was the one that had that weird nexus and you didn't start off with all your abilities

It wasn't really weird, you just talked to The Hidden Figure to figure out where to go next

Try Wario Land 4, faggot

Yeah but we all know Wario Land 3 is better user.

Oh wait...shit.

Remember when game companies knew what game design was

wario land 2, 3, and 4 all have arguments for why they are the best in the series

i have a soft spot though for wario land 2 because it was my first ever video game

I remember being a kid in Walmart and getting to choose between this and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Did I do good Sup Forums

Level design is not even that hard to grasp the basic concepts of, and it's one of the most fun parts of game design, and yet no developers (especially indies) fucking use it anymore

I still prefer WL4 since it was my first very own game on my first very own console.
Why don't they use it ?
Indies need good level design to make their game stand out.
I don't know if it's that easy to get, but I'd love a new game with "old" level design.
>tfw my dream game is a WL4 remake by Vanilla Ware

>It's a "Sup Forums finally admits that 3 is the best Wario Land" episode

First game I ever 100% completed

Yeah 4 is way better

wario land 2: best sense of adventure

wario land 3: best exploration

wario land 4: best level design

OP, you seem to have posted the wrong game.

But what about Master of Disguise

3 is marred by that shitty golf minigame

>Master of Disguise

Tried to replay this on emulator a few years ago, but got stuck in a level where a beanstalk was broken. Anyone know if that's still the case?

it had good music.

You could've bought a lot of copies of Wario Land 3 if you won that million dollars, retard.

Well, what did you choose?

3 was pretty bad compared to 2 and 4.

>Waluigi will never get his own game
>there will never be a Wario & Waluigi game