What do you do with your life when vidya isnt fun anymore?

What do you do with your life when vidya isnt fun anymore?

Play more vidya

This

Truly there is no rest for us.

I might be getting to that point too. I scroll through my games like I scroll through Netflix

I know that feel. You buy a shit ton of games but only play a few for a few minutes before going back to your routine of playing whatever game you are trying to stop playing. Both games the original and flavor of the week are no longer enjoyable.

Honestly? Keep playing. A lot of games have little details people never notice until after they've played for a long time. Might change your mind about the game

Go out and suffer for a bit until you realize that video games are fun again.

find a new hobby. that mean ]s growing out if your comfort szone, which can be hard i f your a neet loser. i realize all have to is sign applications without any expectations, but even ghat is too much because i ave no fucking incentive to get out of my fucking room. i need to become homeless for my life to turn around, im so fucking desparrate

to be fair, most of the movies on netflix are trash or really old

or shit ive already seen thats not worth a rewatch

thats never happened

Have a wank, fall asleep for a few hours and then go back to playing vidya when I wake up.

I do I work all the time and when I am not too tired to play I just don't want to. I have nothing better to do.

Get off Sup Forums, stop playing video games for a bit, and go do something else with my life, like I've been doing the past few weeks. Lost 25 pounds exercising daily, been keeping my room clean, and am happier than I've been in a long time.

I played some Dead Cells and Subnautica today and had some fun again.

I don't mean work I mean something recreational

>going to work is considered a hobby now
When will modern civilization finally collapse?

Pkay an open world autism simulator game
Or stop altogether and do something else for a couple of months or years

He said go out and suffer a bit, do you think I have to go out to suffer? If I don't have time will to play vidya I don't think I will have the will to be a normie.

Just stop playing for a while, sooner or later you'll get an urge to boot up a game. When that happens, do it.

I keep playing anyway and start raging
I'm hoarse from screaming at vidya today but I can't stop

Happens bro, just go buy some cough drops and drink milk.

Shitpost about games on Sup Forums.

Hulu is better with TV shows desu.

I found a new hobby.

Now I can enjoy videogames occasinally again.

Return to nothing.