Scuf

Pro Scuf controller player vs your average kb/mouse player.

Scuf will always win. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCUsoGIs6wY
youtube.com/watch?v=8aV7m1MqxGo
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM
youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fps sure keyboard and mouse even some action games have better input control for cancels in action games also.

However for a lot of action games and fighting games I find a scuf controller with all 4 face buttons mapped on back instead of 2 to be the best.
also
>all the worst shit on this scuf controller
fucking why when you have so many better options.

What if I put Scuf grip on my mouse?

Now this is some obvious as fuck shilling. This is more blatant than Pajeet telling you his name is Jake and he grew up in Oh-hee-oh (Ohio).

Scufs are literally pieces of garbage
Break easily for 200 bucks

>being so bad at gaming you need extra buttons
>being bad while playing console
>playing console

my mouse looks like that shit after a few months if i don't clean it

youtube.com/watch?v=aCUsoGIs6wY

This is objectively the best gamepad.

They should release it in Cheeto Orange and make pass the controller bro a thing of the past.

It's like playing with touchpad.

>>being so bad at gaming you need extra buttons
This.
Having a controller/keyboard/mouse/whatever with extra/macro buttons is a clear sign that you suck at vidya and a cheater on top of that.

>SCUF grip
Is this really necessary? Do your guy's hands go so sweaty that your controller slips around in your hands??

>"Pass the Controller, Bro" becomes the industry, Professional, and Competitive standard

what a time to be alive.

Not even, at least with a touchpad you can still use your wrist for movement. That's still one of the big console controller issues of only using your thumb to try and make minute movements precisely. It just isn't going to happen.

>Infinity pro paddles
>there are only two

WHO ANTI SCUF HERE?

>completely over/undershooting the desktop icons then just moving it around to mask the fact it happens
>aiming at the floor and shooting

looks great

Scuf fags are fucking disgusting.

I unironically like this kind of pizza.

Not just using a xim4 or similar device to completely own console babbies.

actual best controller coming through

What exactly is electromagnetic remapping and why should i spend an extra 100$ for it?

>military grade

When you weigh over 300lbs even lifting a controller can make you break out in a sweat.

Imagine a breeki with an AK coated in Skuf.

Looks prone to mechanical errors and really impractical. Also, seeing him aim in switch jerky motion looks like that's pretty much how it's going to operate.

You mean best 2d. Xbone is best 3d

Which one should I get for precision platformers (Bob was Hungry, Risk of Rain, etc.)?

>controllers
youtube.com/watch?v=8aV7m1MqxGo

Is there a good one for PC? How many should buttons is it?

Imagine a keyboard with analogue WASD and arrow keys for older games.

The idea is being able to press buttons buttons other than the bumpers, triggers, and stick buttons without moving your hands off of the sticks.

actual best controller coming through

Overrated. Wears too fast, is too hard to find, too costly, and virtually impossible to use without lag. Don't get me started on the (stealth) third party crap. Get a Hori fighting commander, if the cross dpad is a deal breaker get a sfiv era madcatz pad

Hurr pro controller player can beat average kb+m player.

Controllers are THAT bad!

These are objectively the best fighting game controllers.

I never used one of these, but even just looking at it I really want to use that D-Pad.

Right click

>You can't

>d-pad

Not-D-Pad, then. Isn't it functionality similar anyway?

Looks like a joystick

Well yeah, it's still digital directional input.

If it's a good joystick it's analogue.

DUDE BACTERIA LMAO

Not exactly, d-pad does diagonal by pressing two directions, a stick like in pic can do diagonal reliably.

>he's so shitty at Vidya he needs a special controller grip to git gud.

Wew lad.

>haha buy my product
no way fag

Scuf always sounded like something you'd do with tobacco that is douchier than vaping.

"Hey wanna scuf, brah?"

Did you grow up in San Fran or some other faggot town? Who the fuck acted like tobacco was something to share? Whether vaping, smoking or whatever. If you had people offering to vape with you, you should have been doing the world a favor and beating the shit out of them.

>has enhanced pointer precision turned on
>constantly overshoots icons
wow great controller, personal computer cuckolds blown the fuck out XD

That thing looks like what you get when a controller sleeps with a cheap whore.

why wouldnt you? looks tasty to me

The ergonomics police called.

>Innovative

That's just a controller made by somebody who doesn't know that trackballs exist.

In the case of the controller in question, analog would be complete shit for the likes of Metal Slug or KOF.

>Use a trackball for the last 20 years.
>6 different friend's flip out when trying to use it and screech about how terrible it is.
>Routinely top the board of any competetive multiplayer game I attempt.

Fuckers just need to learn to use something different.

What kind are you using these days? I picked up a CST 5 years ago, never looked back.

A 15 year old Logitech. Don't need anything fancy. Anyone that relies on an input device to compensate for skill is always gonna be shit.

is it one of those mice with a ball on them?
Is it actually possible to aim in fps games with those?

I used to see this one dude using them when i was a younger and was always fascinated with the idea of using it. it looks comfy af

Yes, you directly control the mouse ball rather than moving the mouse. It takes some getting used to, but I'd never go back.

It's the cleaning that got to me. I used a Kensington back in the 90s, then tried to get back into trackballs with a marble mouse, but the endless cleaning was always a pain. The CST is just wonderful in that regard, it's always smooth, and I clean it maybe once or twice a year. I don't think I could ever go back to those shitty ruby "bearings".

Pick up a cheap one and try it out for a couple of weeks. Worst case, you're out 20 bucks.

I used one for quite a few years, but after a while my thumb got tired so I switched back. It only takes a short period of adjustment to get used to them, and they work just as well as a mouse.

>he can't claw
Get the hell out my face you fucking casual

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who can't claw while being able to make subtle, precise movements on a stick
git gud scrubs

>they work just as well as a mouse.
Eh, they're about a 9/10. A mouse will always have better accuracy, because you're comparing full arm movement to a couple of fingers. For most people it barely matters though.

Clawing has been retarded and useless since Halo 3 came out. Even without a controller with paddles you don't need it.

Also I have a Scuf XB1 controller and the grips are great. Don't really care about the other stuff.

You must have some filthy hands then. I need to clean the gunk from my Logitech maybe once a year.

you wot m8?

The surface looks like someone put glue on the controller then poured sand or something onto it. Looks like it'd feel awful.

> Prove me wrong.
Provide something resembling extremely cherrypicked and favorably interpreted evidence first.

Then, after maybe having a good laugh, we´ll try.

MILITARY GRADE
HOLY SHIT I'M A MARINE
youtube.com/watch?v=rFZ1t727-uM

>you don't need to able to aim and press your face buttons at the same time
have fun hitting shotty into melee with that attitude

>doesn't even have military grade HOLE TECHNOLOGY

What's the fucking point

youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM

>reduced weight because we use cheap shitty materials

these are so fragile, my mate broke his left paddle in the first month, making it a normal controller in games without binding

This is now a Scub thread.

isn't melee usually RB?

i dont see how 'weight reduction' can be a feature
does that mean they put weight in and took it back out?

>Pro Scuf controller player vs your average kb/mouse player.

the simple fact that you have to put a pro controller gamer vs an average kb/m player already shows the inferiority of controller.

>"military grade"

you people are morons