Call of Duty WWII Will Have Female Characters in Multiplayer

Discuss

>forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/05/01/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-multiplayer-will-have-female-soldiers/?c=0&s=GamingSales

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariya_Oktyabrskaya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>CoD

Who cares

As long as American forces dont have female player models, thats completely fine.

Pretty sure CoD has dropped the "This side is spetnaz this side is SAS" anyway so people can pick whatever faction they want.

JUST FUCK MT HISTORICAL ACCURACY UP SENPAI

>This has already ruffled some feathers in the gaming community since by and large women were not combatants in the second World War, though there were some female fighters in Russia, the French resistance, and even in late-Nazi conscription as Hitler played every card he had as the end approached.

Sounds like you need to hit the books

>Soldiers died for a shitty dev team to make 400 pound bull dyke soldiers to take their places in a video game

Wtf did they die for? Like holy shit.

Don't bump your shit thread, OP.

>Muh resistance
>Muh russians

Gee gotta represent that .10% of all combatants. Thanks!

>historical accuracy is only what *I* think happened

Really made me think

>fighters in Russia, the French resistance, and even in late-Nazi conscription as Hitler played every card he had as the end
partisans and volkssturm, both would be welcomes in relevant maps
i doubt they are going to be that subtle about it though

>actually defending the fact that the US will have female soldiers in a WWII game

The U.S. decided not to use women in combat because public opinion would not tolerate it.

So what?

>putting words into my mouth
>strawman

What did he mean by this?

oh man im so outraged because for some reason i give a shit about cod uhhhh women i cant believe it

>Look I created sales with drama, only took me like what 10 seconds, 11 tops.

>be me
>German soldier
>finish off some Bolshevik swine
>hear wild screaming
>look to me left as a pink haired tattooed woman in a German officer uniform kills a fellow soldier while calling him a nazi

Kek

>not the first post by this IP
>making up stories to make yourself mad

Sad!

Well no one plays for accuracy in the multiplayer.

As long as they don't start infesting the campaign then I couldn't give less of a shit. I don't even play CoD anyway.

Now I can reenact my every WW2 Rape fantasy. I can just Imagine the articles:

>I was raped online when a male player killed my female avatar and then began to furiously moan on his microphone while tbagging.

Best regards from Russia, mr. Trump!

>Buying CoD
>in 2017

I don't see the problem. I'd rather have women in multiplayer only than blacks injected into a single player campaign shown doing shit that never ever happened because muh diversity.

>Female Characters
>Despite most of the people that died in the war were men.

Other then the Russians side of things there weren't very many women in WW2.

ha ha time to reread Garth Ennis' Night Witches again.

Fuck off shill.

>blacks injected into a single player campaign shown doing shit that never ever happened because muh diversity.

user, the only blacks in the BF1 single player campaign were those in the Harlem Hellfighters prologue...where they were just regular infantry at the front. The bitching was about black guys in German uniforms. You've gotten your shitposts mixed up.

Don't really care to be honest

It will also have zombies. What's your point?

Why do game developers pander to the minority of players? The only girls who play cod are streamers who show off their tits, and the girls who say "I'm a gamer gurl" and neither of them care about equality in video games

Think they feel more offended that their descendants worship and venurate the enemy on a slant eyed propaganda forum.

>implying they are pandering to women
>Not realizing they are pandering to men who want to shoot women

This "equality" shit is right up my ally.

Gonna play as one to abuse the smaller hitbox

>Wtf did they die for?
The Elite

It's no different than niggers fighting for the Germans on the western front in Battlefield 1.

>Women didn't fight in ww2

>he doesn't want to be a nazi aryan qt fucking bacon burgers up with an overpowered mp40 and kar98k

It's Call of Duty, who gives a shit.

Why do you care? Seriously? Who even takes COD seriously anymore?
It doesn't matter if they have female soldiers, I'm sure they'll be adding gun camos too next.

>mfw they are all only field nurses

>in the multiplayer
Who cares, I just hope they don't bring back any of the player camos and taunts from Black Ops 3

>Multiplayer
Who fucking cares then? "Realism" goes out the fucking window for multiplayer when you constantly die and respawned and get called a nigger by a 12 year old

So what kind of percentage we talking here? Probably some insignificant amount right? Yeah, thought so.

kek

You fuck.

>I get my historical knowledge from video games
I bet you were "that guy" from history class too.

Road flare

If it's just the multiplayer, who cares?
They specify multiplayer in all these articles people post about this "issue."
It's literally just for the online combat that has no actual set for the game unlike the campaign which I'm assuming will be historically accurate.
You fuckers get mad over nothing and it's getting really pitiful.

Will they be cute? I like playing as cuties

>Cute
>Not playing as weathered, defined, mature cougars

>implying those aren't cute too

It's overwhelmingly uncommon, apart from more isolated cases, but I play Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars, which allows you to serve as a woman, and I don't mind it.

Weren't there female soldiers during the Russian levels in CoD2?
Shits been done before in the exact same series but as far as I remember no one ever threw a fit about that

>Wtf did they die for?
Not for their people that's for sure. If anything, they died for (((them))).

You shouldn't give a shit unless you plan on buying this game. You faggots crying over this shit every time are feeding the feminist agenda.

>Wtf did they die for? Like holy shit.
Their last words definitely weren't "I hope my great grandkids will be able to accurately recreate our struggle with some kind of fancy electric toy boxes".

because faggots who are just as bad as the sjw they protest want to kick, scream, spit, and whine over fucking anything with a vagina in their videogames that isn't a hand-crafted waifu they made or in a game with an anime artstyle.
they fuel the fire for the retards they hate and make a cycle of each other pressing the idiotball button.

>implying they'd be happy that their war was being made into cheap entertainment
>implying they'd be happy that the Germans were even playable in the first place

I remember when my dad got mad when he realized I was playing a Viet Cong sniper in Battlefield: Vietnam.

Truly this has become kino

>be anglo wehraboo
>great granddads fought and died in the Pacific and Europe
>play WW2 video game
>choose Axis side and shoot Americans
>"Wtf did they die for? Like holy shit."
Autism.

Also the developers put no nazi imagery in the game at all. So it's like you're not even in WW2.

>multiplayer
>not single-player

soooo what's the problem, again?

source?

Do you have enough self-awareness to realize that Call of Duty and Wolfenstein are the only major WW2 games to feature swastikas?

What a fucking joke, lmao.

No user, don't you get it? Them scrubbing the Nazi imagery so they could sell the game with no legal issue in Europe is actually a (((conspiracy))).

>>Do you have enough self-awareness
>No user
That's all I need to know you dumb autist. Remember when Battlefield 1942 or Company of Heroes had swastikas? Me neither.

mrr it makes me mad, i'm never going to play this game but ooh i'm so mad

I was being sarcastic, you twit. Of fucking course the game doesn't have any swastikas; the display of Nazi imagery outside of educational purposes is against the fucking law in like half of Europe.

>Sorry dad, I joined the marines in order for people to make interactive entertainment pieces about this in the early 21st century

k then sorry

>discuss
Why would I discuss Cawadoody?
Who gives a fuck?

>in like half of Europe.
No, it's only in Germany.

Dude I wanna be a healer.

I remember Ghosts had the option of women in multiplayer too

Never really noticed them, all soldiers are indistinct blurs that you only discriminate against by the names above their heads

Wolfenstein has them :)

i think it's a good thing. just kidding, i am fucking furious. let me go rant about it on social media and show everyone that i'm ok with never getting pussy again

so?

Return to Castle Wolfenstein had this 16 years ago

fpbp
now watch as Sup Forums pretends they've always loved call of duty in order to justify being mad about this

RTCW was also good, too.

this

you already know there are fools with massive egos out there who believe their opinions are worth making their personal lives even shittier

>there were no female soldiers in WWII

oh wait

Literally who cares about CoD? Fuck off.

>multiplayer only
I, for one welcome our military waifu overlords.

>women were so shit at combat, so they had to use them as snipers instead

It will probably just be a bunch of pandering bullshit but if not I would love If they would cover the cold blooded Lyudmila Pavlichenko. I mean she might as well be a CoD protagonist herself with that kill count.

they trusted this one enough to command the tanks
WOMEN DRIVERS, AM I RIGHT?

i wonder if the female soldiers raped too haha

Just wondering haha

>the german cencorship is now canon all around the world
we did it, goys!

>you will never be so angry at the death of your husband that you buy a tank to drive it into battle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariya_Oktyabrskaya
Russian women don't fuck around.

As long as its for player characters only id have no problem with it, as long as they don't shoehorn female lead characters in places where they don't make any sense.

But who am i kidding that's exactly is whats going to happen.

as long as they're russian, it will make complete sense

If this actually makes you mad you should neck yourself, also you're playing right into the SJWs hand by crying about this, SJWs are just like tripfags, the more attention you give them the stronger they get

>Weren't there female soldiers during the Russian levels in CoD2?
No.

>military sniping is an easy job
wew

>video not available in your country