FF7RE will not fail

FF7RE will not fail

Give me two (2) reasons for it to not fail

i just wished they retained the old school turn-based combat system..

This 2bh

Go to bed gramps.

>they admit on changing the story

enjoy your tifa/cloud vs aerith/cloud shipping war 2.0

It's not going to be released

a guaranteed way for a remake to fail is to change everything in the process, which they already have

also that episodic bullshit, it will just make people wait until more of the game is available. i have no interest in paying $60 for 1/4th of a game (if EP1 is even more than just midgar blown up to unnecessary scale)

See OP's pic for your 2 reasons, fag.

>i have no interest in paying $60 for 1/4th of a game
This. I heard good things about The Walking Dead but it cost $60! And there are five episodes! Which means I'd have to pay 60 x 5 = 400 dollars just to play the whole season. That's bullshit! Us gamers are being ripped off.

>FFVII
>Turn based
It used the shitty ATB, fuck off.

already a thread fag

Is it even gonna show up at E-free?

It's been two bloody years and we've heard zilch

Not even remotely the same thing at all. An episode of a Telltale game is like a few hours long if that, and they can release them every month, ending with a dirt-cheap compilation for like $30

But it's impossible to really debate when we know so little. I just hate the idea of paying like $150 or more over several years to play the full remake

>No confirmed date, or even very many updates
>Tetsuya "I can't meet a deadline to save my life and it's ready when it's ready" Nomura is involved
>Episodic
>Changed shit, so it's more of a reboot or reimagining than a remake
>New combat system

Wew lad, it sure won't fail

t.Squeenix

that threads gay lol

Everyone knows that Yuffie is the true choice.

>I just hate the idea of paying like $150 or more over several years to play the full remake
Oh no! I didn't hear the news. When did they confirm that?

Lol get fuck out of your mom basement and kill yourself

like a year ago

>FF7RE will not fail

Oh it's gonna make money out the ass. The question isn't will it fail? The question is will it be good.

I would, granted you wouldn't have made that post without a shitty cartoon image.

weebposter

May I have a link where they talked about pricing?

That's why I said we don't know the details yet. But it is a valid concern, considering how ridiculously expensive shit is getting in this industry. Not to speak of the near-certain season pass, even Zelda got one of all things.

don't get me wrong i would love for Midgar Episode 1 to come out for like $30 and be maybe 10-15 hours long, I'd be fine with that. But i know they will sell it at full price because it's square enix

So is this one. Game is nowhere near release.

If they ever release this game it's faded to fail anyway, they're already going the episodic route because they can't deliver the whole game in time, people aren't going to wait a year for each episode and I doubt they can release them any faster than this

get outta the thread then lol

>Anime reaction laughing/smug image

The first sign you know someone is bootyblasted

yeah just like the next transformers movies
being shit and making money

Here's hoping Tifa's 'assets' are kept in tact.

I assume Sqeenix will cut the game off at the Escape From Midgar section where Cloud & Co finally enter the World Map for the first time so they can sell Part 2 and Part 3 (and maybe Part 4 and Part 5) piecemeal every few months/yearly.

If Part 1 somehow fails to be a huge seller (rather unlikely unless they completely wreck Aeris and Tifa's designs) then they'll just axe the project like they've done to all the other IPs they've been desperately trying to milk, failing and then cutting off lately.

The game has all new assets. Why would they re-use the old art?

>It used ATB

Even better.

Those are the perfect size.

This.

All they're doing by making it 'real time' is so they can get away with just rehashing the FF15 engine, and appeal to the braindead mainstream crowds that probably won't buy this game anyway because they'll dismiss it as "weebshit" anyway.

And that smug comment about "just play regular FF7 if you don't like it" by Square is complete BS. As I recall Microsoft said something similar at the X Box One's "always online policy", and look how that turned out.

Let's all be honest here. Big tits aren't good anymore, they cause backpain for carrying around all that extra useless weight that only attracts unnecessary attention. All women should get breast reduction. It's better for them, and would be more realistic for Tifa too

/Thread

Why do I have a feeling you're rubbing your chest with one hand and shedding a single tear as you're typing that?

fag

I'd buy the game if they made Tifa flat

Don't mind if i do!

But FFVII Remake is Unreal Engine 4

Why is Aerith/Cloud even a thing? She fucking bites it and Tifa pretty much tells Cloud to suck her tits to make him feel better.

They even fuck in full view of the airship.

>more realistic

Why don't we get rid of Barret's gunarm for an assault rifle too?

And let's get rid of all the monsters in the game since their existence is unrealistic, just replace them all with humans with guns and random animals.

Materia should go too, since conjuring fire, ice, lightning and giant summon beasts is sooooooo unrealistic.

Fuck off you realism-fags.

>episodic bullshit
>changing gameplay
>changing story
>no release dates confirmed

Even having FF7 attached to it won't save this steaming pile of shit.

>part 1 will release for $30
>it will end when you get out of Midgar
>it will be extremely underwhelming
>poor sales because most people who are actually interested will wait for more of it to be out
>it gets axed
I'm calling it now.

lol

Freaking stealth legs,

Could not hear you with all the cum in your mouth

Is that some Tony Taka I see

>two reasons

I have very low expectations for anything good to come out of SE that isn't from Yoko Taro.

>the walking, boring disaster that was FFXV and its neverending development hell and the sheer incompetence coming from Tabata
>Toriyama waifufagging somehow taking up an entire 5 - 6 years to pump out because he couldn't stop masturbating over a girl that has less curves than a 2x4 and less personality than a Jehovah's Witness
>Nomura's going to stick as many belts and zippers as he can with uninspired visual kei elements into the FF7 remake

>Nomura as a director
>won't fail

pick one

Anyone else want to rip off Tifa's head and then transplant your own head onto her body using dark rituals?

>like woman
what are you ? gay ?

dumb namefag

M8, you're heavily underestimating the retardedness of the average consumer. They won't wait until everything os released, they'll gobble up the first episode like a good little slut gobbles up cock. Sales will wane over the subsequent releases, though, as normies will simply losr interest.

Underboob is the best boob.

You say that, but watch them remove sexual innuendos, change the lines for barret and cid, remove minigames like fort condor and quests like barret past,red x quest and vincent.

The best thing the remake can give us is a look at the conversation the rest of the party have when one of them notices the two banging outside.
I want a big long scene where Vince spots them then tries to hide it then Yuffie see them and shouts everyone over and they're all yucking it up

>using tsuruya ironically
angry infidel

Shit girl, shit anime, who cares

>don't contradict my e-celeb epic video OR ELSE
modern gamer : no play, all worship

butt
cape