Predict their e3

predict their e3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related

Cringe

>Look how good Forza looks on Scorpio. Please buy an Xbox.
>HoloLens? Maybe next year.

They'll announce something like Xbox Zero.
Just like the fucks I give.

3 new IPs, 2 of which are indie level shit. The other a AAA game with a prerendered CG trailer and no release date.

Scorpio is $599

A sports car will appear on stage at some point

Something big to save their skin
Scorpio shit
343i shit
JRPG
Something KI something
Back compat shit
Video of developers talking about shit no one cares about
Todd Howard

Modern Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Still singing Sony praise because they embraced used games back 2014.

Fuck console wars ya'll make me sick.

phil spencer commits suicide live on twitch

30 minutes of Forza

Scorpio playing Halo 5 at 4K 30FPS

Mutlplats to pad out time

>spencer hyping up that xbox listened to gamers
>makes a vague reference to an old classic with a retro vidya shirt on
>audience lose their mind
>presents games for scorpio-only making us forget that all the great gaming promised for x1 never happened and now you gotta spend $400 for a new console because the X1 doesn't exist anymore in their plans
>major nelson still looks dead inside

Microsoft:
-sports
-sports
-cringe
-another car racing game nobody cares about
-sports
-hey a new shooter
-sports

Sony:
-lots of cinematics that aren't indicative of a game being good or not
-boring game
-boring game
-hey a good game
-hey a good game
-cinematic for a good game
-boring game
boring game
-more cinematics
-maybe one more good game

Nintendo:
-dumb kid shit
-dumb kid shit
-more dumb kid shit
-oh look more dumb kid shit
-dumb kid shit
-what a surprise more dumb kid shit

Ubisoft:
-cinematics
-boring game/cinematic
-boring game/cinematic
-new AC
-maybe a decent game
-boring game
boring game
-decent game

This is how the past like five E3s have all played out. This year will be the same.

I feel like video games were more fun when it was full of crazy shit instead of huge corporations trying to maintain normalcy.

boredom

>Scorpio
>Sports game
>Something that looks really awesome that will be cancelled in 18 months.

also on Windows 10

you dumb niggers do realize this is the first e3 where phil spencer is 100% in control right? this will actually be about games and none of the faggotry that don mattrick introduced

Halo Wars 2 DLC
ReCore Finished Edition
Forza 82 release date
Crackdown 3 release date
Indie montage headlined by the usual trio of Cuphead, Ashen and Below, all of which finally get release dates
30 minutes of Scorpio talk and pre-order begging filled with marketing buzzwords ending in a $499 price announcement
More hardware bullshit, new controllers, headsets, buttplugs etc
Ass Creed We Wuz Kangz
1-2 new IPs, one of which will end the show

NO LE 8TH GEN LE BEST U NOSTALGIA

>I-It'll all be a-about the g-games this time

Fourth time lucky, right?

prove me wrong. phil spencer is based as fuck and actally plays video games

>Encarta Phil
>Does what Nutella tells him, cutting game projects and studios while increasing subscriptions, services and microtransactions to drive up profit margins
>he's b-based as f-fuck you guys
>he g-gave me a p-port for f-free

Nah. He's nearly as bad as Guillemot.

speak english next time

More shit that slowly wins me over into their new marketing strategy.

Phantom Dust even got me using the W10 store.

Marketing tip to Microsoft: I don't want to see your mobile games while I'm browsing the PC store. Ever. I don't even want to know they exist. Let alone forcing me to dig through them to get to the non-shit stuff.

They talk about Halo something.
Then talk about cars.
Then talk about sports.
Then talk about the scorpio.
Then end and ask why people think they didn't talk about games.

>Based as fuck
>Cancels games all the time
>Hypocrite (says he hates exclusive deals when he makes them all the time)
>Straight up implied he won't publish Single player games anymore because he wants your microtransaction money (and used Zelda and Horizon as examples of games that “don't have the same impact” even though they're 2 of the most successful games this year)

Oh but he wears shirts of indie games so he totally gets us!

I will never forgive Microsoft for their Xbox One DRM they tried. Even though Don Mattrick was fired because of it, I really don't believe EVERYONE that agreed with the DRM push was fired. Hell, Major Nelson agreed with it, and even though his job is damage control and he had to agree with it, I would have respected him more if he straight up quit his job at that time and told everyone that Microsoft was a piece of shit that should not be supported for trying this. My hatred for Microsoft burns like a thousand suns, and if I had the finances and money to be used out of spite, I would do whatever it takes to bankrupt or harm Microsoft. Whether that means buying up their shares, or spreading terrible news about their devices, or even buying Sony products out of spite, I would do it if it means Microsoft leaves the console market once and for all.

-Phil Spencer opens with Project Scorpio, giving an in-depth look at what it can do and how it differs from the Xbox One. Additionally, the price will be shown early in the show, likely being at least $500.

-Montage clip showing existing games that will get the Scorpio treatment

-Gameplay footage of Crackdown 3 to start the show off. This game will likely be Microsoft's flagship game for 2017.

-Bethesda will show off Fallout 4 running on Scorpio, with a surprise of a timed exclusive Fallout 4 VR/Mixed Reality version.

-Microsoft will talk about VR and/or Mixed Reality on Project Scorpio and Windows 10 for 10-20 minutes. Will probably show some new 3rd party VR headsets with a teaser montage showing off VR games.

-Trailers for multiplat games, such as Assassin's Creed, whatever yearly Tom Clancy shooter game Ubisoft usually shows off, the typical EA sports games and other titles, etc.

-Mike Ybarra will spend 10 minutes going over the new UI changes and features in the next software update for Redstone 2.

-10+ minutes dedicated to Minecraft.

-Indie game montage which will be kicked off by Cuphead.

-Rare will grace the stage with Sea of Thieves with a release date likely coming out next year with a public and private beta later this year.

-Forza

-State of Decay 2

-343 will likely show off an update for Halo 5 which will probably be the final update OR a new DLC for Halo Wars 2.

-Show ends off with a new, unannounced AAA IP.

I can tell you what I don't want, I don't want Sony and Microsoft to spend half of their time talking about the future releases of VR prototype tech demo games. Only in this day and age is it acceptable to buy their consoles, and have 90% of their conferences talk about games on a different device instead. Its like buying a new car, and everytime you go to a mechanic, all they do is talk about how great motorcycles are.

>actally plays video games
Yoshida and Reggie play games too. Better ones, even

Calm down, man.

>Reggie play games

someone post the webm

E3 isn't about games, it's just a tech show. Absolutely nothing to get hyped about.

>EIGHT GIGAFLOPS!
>Look at this detailed car!
>Have some more Halo spin-offs!
>Check out our mandatory indie darling!
>Please care about Crackdown!
>Technically speaking, the xbox has games!

>*Also available on windows 10

You know everything is pretty much has DRM. Like every device has it even the ps4 and if your worried about being spied on the government already do that to you they just don't tell you

"XBOX ONE AND WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE"

That stupud fucking idiot that always has his hand in his pocket making that smi face talking about some new xbox exclusive game that will be ass, then the female voice "Xbox exclusive" plays at the beginning

Shinobi's said that M$ have snagged the marketing of some unannounced AAA game.

Probably that new AssCreed.

which conference will throw the most shade towards drumpf?

None

I already know this will happen, this is going to be so boring. I don;t even know if I want a Xbox One Scorpio, I may just get a Xbox One S instead. If this is their E3, then there is no way in hell I'm buying a Scorpio.

I have a bad feeling you're right.

The most realistic and also

>-Mike Ybarra will spend 10 minutes going over the new UI changes and features in the next software update for Redstone 2.
>-10+ minutes dedicated to Minecraft.

The most tragic.

Banjo Fourie

Wasn't it all about games last time?

>Everything has DRM
Not the kind that I hate.
>Every device has it even the PS4
I can play used games on the PS4. Back then you couldn't do that on the Xbox One. I don't care that its changed.
>If you are worried about being spied on
I am not, because I am not spied on.

Posted from a computer at the library from a man with no cellphone.

If it's anything other than halo 6 I don't care, they might show a new Forza, gears of war and maybe MCC for pkeks

>exclusive footage of some multiplat only normalfags care about
>343's new game which turns out to be shit
>Crackdown 3 OR Sea of Thieves, only one of them will show up and the other will get cancelled
>Forza
>some new feature for the console that's actually good
>MUH SCORPIO
>some new IP that will be either disappointing or get cancelled
>some indie shit
>everything is on W10 as well so there's no reason to buy the Xbone period

Both Nintendo and Sony will have at least marginally better showings but contrarians and marketers on Sup Forums will do the same shit they do every year and say "WOW MICROSOFT WON E3! THEY FOCUSED ON THE GAMES!"

Yes, Phil Spencer is based as fuck. That's why he said the future of video games is on Windows 10, and in the power of paid services. And he is right, truly the best for the video game industry is paid services and everyone gaming on Windows 10. Like nature intended.

>halo 6
Not OP but the fact that Halo 6 isn't getting announced already ruined their conference for me because at that point I knew they didn't really have any new games to announced, new ip or old and it was just going to be shit we already know is coming. This E3 is going to be an abomination.

Mattrick worked at Zynga after that. Really speaks volumes.

They are two very successful games, but you know 100% that by the end of the year the most successful games will be ones that have microtransactions

>Have some more Halo spin-offs!
Oh man i dream about a Halo ODST sequel with a Modern Warfare atmosphere (brotherhood, blood, cursing, epic shit) and a plot focusing in remaining human and loyal to the ODST for not becoming a Spartan IV, trough Reachs fall, Halo 2-3 covey earth full scale invasion and forerunners awakening periods.

>343's new game which turns out to be shit
It's going to be DLC and I hope Nintendo can come out swinging because the way it's sounding it will be just as disappointing as Microsoft's.

Uhm, probably more on Sea of Thieves. Halo 3 remaster. Maybe a new Bethesda game. Release and price for the Scorpio.

They're going first, which means they have something big, or its for PR when they price out the scorpio.

Even Nintendo's worst recent E3 (2015) managed to be slightly more interesting than Microsoft's usual regurgitated bullshit so I'm not concerned about that.

>Metroid Prime Fed shit, Animal Crossing Amiibo bullshit, no Zelda
>more interesting
Not even close.

Friendly reminder that Uncle Phil sat in on every Xbone planning meeting and Uncle Phil was in charge of MS Studios for six years from 2008 as it devolved into a Halo/Forza factory farm and Kinect morgue.

Anons can shit on MS all they want (while using windows lel).

Mattrick is gone, Spencer has spent the last few year trying, and failing to clean up his mess.

Spencer has a legit love for vidya; timing is perfect and Scorpio, under Spencer, will be fucking amazing

least they told you about it g-unit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

>and failing to clean up his mess.

Aside from Scalebound not working out, I think they're on the right track for success to be honest.

Xbox One S was definitely a success for them and if they market Scorpio appropriately, they'll probably win back alot of people who moved to PS4 platform from the 350.

CUPHEAD STILL ISN'T DONE

BUY NEW HALO NIGGER

PEACE

I think Hololens may be closer than you think. Students in my class had the chance to work with a Hololens for their team projects last year through to April.

Cuphead got too big for its own good IMO, now that they're throwing in mediocre platforming, the original idea of having just cooly designed boss fights will suffer in the final build quality of the game.

He probably sees exclusive deals as a necessary evil. If he doesn't go for them, Sony will.

Cuphead is going to be terrible when it finally comes out, isn't it?

;_;

Not terrible, but painfully mediocre.

It was obvious from the beginning user.

>I use Sup Forums as my goto for vidya news
>I use this """news"""to support my arguments

kek

who gives a shit, after e3 everyone will want Scorpio

Every game will be about Scorpio compatibility. Moblets at the front of their indie reel. One inexplicable first party title announced, like a Halo equivalent of Hearthstone.

>finally reveal Scorpio
>"Why, you've had Scorpio all along! It is your high powered PC!!"
>15 minutes devoted to why you have to pay for XBL Gold on PC now

Wh-where's Don Hat-trick in that?

>when your system of choice is relegated to the shit bin by the new kid and you sit back and laugh but inside you are crying

I own a pc. I get xbox games without having to pay for live :)

>No more consoles
>Windows Store only now
>You now have to pay for online on PC
>Always online DRM

I own a pc also.

Me too. Wanna touch tips???

>MS
>sports
Do you watch E3 at all? MS didn't have sports at their E3 for at least last 2 shows, don't remember the others. And if they do it's not in that amount

may as well

league of legends and overwatch servers are down and I dont feel like playing s.t.a.l.k.e.r again

It could have been good if it was released two years ago as a boss rush game. Instead it's going to be a mediocre platformer.

You forgot EA

>-hey a new shooter
literally the worst one you listed

KINECT IS BACK BAYBEE

>SCORPIO SCORPIO SCORPIO
>HERE IS RUNNING ON IN 4K ON SCORPIO (actually PC)
>Crackdown 3!
>Exclusive to XBOX AND PC
>Here is Forza same-face iteration 100
>Exclusive to XBOX... AND PC!
>Here is an ambiguous Halo trailer
>Turns out it's Halo 3 remastered
>Exclusive to XBOX... AND PC!
>Here is some piece of shit adventure game akin to ReCore and Scalebound
>It will run like piss on the original XBONE, but it is exclusive to XBOX... AND PC!
>SCORPIO ONLY 699!
>PLEASE BUY OUR HIGH-END END-OF-GEN CONSOLE DESPITE IT NOT HAVING ANY ACTUAL EXCLUSIVES AND YOU COULD PLAY THEM ALL ON A SIMILARLY PRICED PC WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR AN ONLINE SERVE OR WORRY ABOUT GARBAGE CONTROLLERS, AND IT WON'T BE OBSOLETE IN A YEAR WHEN SONY INSTIGATES THE NEXT GEN WITH PS5.

>PC
You mean Windows 10

>Buy Scorpio to play games in 4k 60fps!
>Look, here's the kind of exclusive game you will see taking advantage of this hardware!
>Show a 2D sidescroller

>Im angry and upset at a console that hasn't released yet
>It's not out yet but oh shit umm wait what is it again f-fuck m-m-microsoft I mean shit, shit what is it guys? yeah fuck M$ haha

wew lad, at least try to hide the fanboyism

what was that 'art' game or paintshop game or whatever the fuck it was that Sony showed at e3 a couple years ago?

literally cant be worse than that, did that p.o.s ever release?

MS is just a dumbfuck company, dude. Why would you make a new, high-priced, end-of-gen console when you have literally no exclusives for it? Where do they think the incentive will come for to buy it? If people want a console gaming system, they'll opt for the more popular and cheaper PS4 or they'll just go for the base Xbox. If people want to play Gears and Forza for the graphics, they'll just play it on a PC.

They also haven't come up with any decent first-party IPs in over a decade. Their showpiece game this year will be fucking Crackdown of all things.

>HE SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT XBOX, SONY DRONE DETECTED
Fuck off, fag. This "Anyone who doesn't like ____ must like ____" mentality is a thousand times worse than console war shit.

>MS is just a dumbfuck company
Said neckbeard sitting in his mom's basement.
I'm sure you have a lot of billion dollar ideas for MS

>Scorpian
>It's a failure due to xbone having no games, PS4 having the best exclusives and PC overkilling it graphics wise
>Sony wins E3 followed by Nintendo with their new Pokemon: Eclipse

Probably going to take back their words on xbox/pc parity continuing.
I don't know a single person that ever bought anything on the store.

>Halo 3 remastered
Isn't that already on xbox

You're right. They're a good company in that they're good at making money by fleecing their customers. They're a bad gaming company in that they don't release games for their platform and try to monetize everything they can without offering additional content. At least Sony gives people games they can only find on the PS4. What do you get with the Xbox One? An underpowered Windows 10 box? Oh fuck me, 900p 30fps multiplats. How grand. Thanks, M$!

But you don't have a pi...
Oh.